Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a tip for you Dolmio jugs....

1) Buy a house you actually LIKE in the beginning? One that, you know, you don't have to change beyond recognition in order to feel comfortable? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Here's a tip for you Dolmio jugs....

1) Buy a house you actually LIKE in the beginning? One that, you know, you don't have to change beyond recognition in order to feel comfortable? 🙄
It’s disgusting how filthy rich they are from selling their children’s lives

• Sad
Reactions: 14
As someone whose on the fence about watching videos ... I’m falling off at the thought of him all the time. His chin is up, ‘look how cool I am’
I can’t stand him and how he think he’s so witty and cool. I unsubscribed yesterday

Reactions: 10
How NOT to serve food to friends during a pandemic. This is why the gov had to tell people not to mix in each other’s houses, because they’re too thick to not slobber all over each other and each other’s food and serve their friends Covid smorgasbords 😂😂😂
And she’s let her kids help!! I know it’s not their fault their mum is all for the brag but they should not be touching other people’s food in a pandemic. Those grazing boards are a breeding ground for COVID in my opinion 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Now the soft plays are back open old orange moneybags is gunna shove the kids there all the time now. Second soft play in the second week?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was watching her latest. I am all for involving my children in food prep, but I cannot believe she let them scoop out food they were serving to other people, with their bare hands . My absolutely favorite bit was you could clearly see Caleb eating things. He was also playing with something in his mouth. Lovely. :sick:I know I sound like a snooty cow but I don't want to eat food that has been handled by other people's children. If we prepare food for other people to consume and our girls want to help, I make them wear gloves. Kids can't help themselves. They are germ factories. They don't even realize what they are doing with their hands half the time. Hell, most grown folks don't realize it either. I work with people who chew on their nails and then they wonder why people aren't that interested in eating their meals at potlucks. Never mind the fact that COVID is still happening.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I started watching the renovation tips video and only made it about 30 seconds before turning off. Tip number 1, try to live in a house for a while before you do anything to it, sorry how long have they lived in that house before ripping it a part to make as they want? How can they advise people to wait at least 6 months massively hypocritical. They were making plans before they got their feet in the door 🤷‍♀️
Yep and the 6 months wait is only because the pandemic has hindered her getting the builders in. She would have started in a heartbeat otherwise.

Reactions: 9
I started watching the renovation tips video and only made it about 30 seconds before turning off. Tip number 1, try to live in a house for a while before you do anything to it, sorry how long have they lived in that house before ripping it a part to make as they want? How can they advise people to wait at least 6 months massively hypocritical. They were making plans before they got their feet in the door 🤷‍♀️
They had plans in to the planning office before the house sale even went through. She’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 8
Maybe Matt should spend more time applying for jobs rather than buying those awful trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was watching her latest. I am all for involving my children in food prep, but I cannot believe she let them scoop out food they were serving to other people, with their bare hands . My absolutely favorite bit was you could clearly see Caleb eating things. He was also playing with something in his mouth. Lovely. :sick:I know I sound like a snooty cow but I don't want to eat food that has been handled by other people's children. If we prepare food for other people to consume and our girls want to help, I make them wear gloves. Kids can't help themselves. They are germ factories. They don't even realize what they are doing with their hands half the time. Hell, most grown folks don't realize it either. I work with people who chew on their nails and then they wonder why people aren't that interested in eating their meals at potlucks. Never mind the fact that COVID is still happening.
Amen to everything you have said. Or if they ask to help just say no as this is for other people.

Reactions: 4
I dont understand why Matt keeps buying her (hideous) trainers. Does he have some kind of niche fetish?
He buys awful trainers that younger ones would wear and then she looks like mutton dressed as lamb. She not ‘cool’ or ‘trendy’ she just looks like a Middle Aged woman who’s borrowed her teenagers trainers. Her fashion sense is awful 😒

• Heart
He buys awful trainers that younger ones would wear and then she looks like mutton dressed as lamb. She not ‘cool’ or ‘trendy’ she just looks like a Middle Aged woman who’s borrowed her teenagers trainers. Her fashion sense is awful 😒
yes...i always think mutton dressed as lamb with Emily

Its one of the only times I feel a tiny bit sorry for her. I get the feeling she really isnt keen on the trainers but he just buys them anyway and she feels obliged to wear them? I don’t want to say hes controlling but I just get a weird vibe about it, maybe because my husband wouldn’t buy me clothes unless he knew what I wanted/I was with him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Its one of the only times I feel a tiny bit sorry for her. I get the feeling she really isnt keen on the trainers but he just buys them anyway and she feels obliged to wear them? I don’t want to say hes controlling but I just get a weird vibe about it, maybe because my husband wouldn’t buy me clothes unless he knew what I wanted/I was with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
He definitely does seem controlling to me. She seems like his giggly lapdog. They are a very weird couple.

Reactions: 15
He definitely does seem controlling to me. She seems like his giggly lapdog. They are a very weird couple.
I Will never ever be trophy wife who is told how to dress, how to do hair etc, she needs to stand up for herself otherwise their boys will act just like their Dad when they are older with their own wives. By doing what he wants regarding things like that is just a bad example to the boys imo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.