Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markusadam

If the older boys had normal single beds like most children the rooms would be bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Caleb is cow #2 in the nativity play. I always have a little chuckle when insta children don't get the main part as I'm sure it kills the mum flogger who thinks that they are stars. Well they do pay the bills after all. Eugh at her faux concern over her Nan, she hasn't been over to Canada in nearly 10 years to see her family (sure she said when Fraser was a baby). All them long haul holidays and never bothered to visit her family.. oh but she mentions them to gain views and make money. Everything and I mean everything is about money with her.
I was going to say, has she ever mentioned the granny before? Extremely poor taste if that's the only time she gets a mention.

Emily is cow #1 all year round 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I’ve never understood why from a young age we are taught that if someone doesn’t like you it’s because they are jealous, no it’s because they don’t like you, simple as. Okay yes maybe some people are jealous, but the majority are not.
What has Emily got to be jealous of? Three unruly bratty children? A husband who loves himself? A house that is cold and unwelcoming? Or the fact that she’s sold her children’s privacy for a designer handbag?
I just don’t like her because she’s a snake who tells lies and exploits her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
'The conservatory is either too hot or too cold so we are replacing it'.. don't lie. She put the planning permission in in February and had no idea how well it held temperature. The couple before them had a dining table in it so couldn't have been that bad. She just says what she thinks everyone wants to hear but its all so fake. Just say that you don't like the conservatory and you want a huge kitchen island with bifold doors. I hate how she tries to manipulate people. Most people buy it!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I am creased today that she did an ad for a brand today called NUDE!! (Nuud).. you can't make it up! 😆 she definitely isn't a 1950s housewife and homely stay at home mum.. don't be fooled.. she is a saleswoman and business woman who uses her kids and fake image to make money. I bet she is cringing today big time though! Wish I was a fly on the wall! Also yes Matt has had a hair transplant in the past.. his comb over was embarrassing.
Crazy to think that if her 'glamour career' had taken off, that would be how she made money. I always said for years she would do or say ANYTHING for money.

neaw

Apparently everyone has a junk room! The statement that proves she's unreliable! Her team really need to rein her in, her Content Manager (who co founded some other mum network group) must realise.
I have a junk room, it’s called ‘a drawer in the kitchen’ 😆

I wonder if she knows she has to unlock the doors in the conservatory for them to work

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I think this house move will expose the real Emily!! She is already becoming showy with it.
the fridge story should be clearly marked as an AD, the swipe up to it. The cost of that fridge yet she never paid for it. Yet the other day she said she ordered a new fridge so she’s clearly lying to all her followers.
this could all backfire on her as I think she’s just gonna piss off her followers.
We are in a pandemic and people are losing their jobs, children are not being fed etc yet Emily is flaunting her 1mil house and telling all her followers the renovations she’s doing just because it’s not her taste!! Classy!!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Caleb is cow #2 in the nativity play. I always have a little chuckle when insta children don't get the main part as I'm sure it kills the mum flogger who thinks that they are stars. Well they do pay the bills after all. Eugh at her faux concern over her Nan, she hasn't been over to Canada in nearly 10 years to see her family (sure she said when Fraser was a baby). All them long haul holidays and never bothered to visit her family.. oh but she mentions them to gain views and make money. Everything and I mean everything is about money with her.

FullMoon

Very deceiving.

I watched her since 2k followers. Used to follow her as she would recommend genuine products. Now she will only recommend something she will make money from. It’s disgusting.

If anyone wants that toy then wait til Black Friday, watch for sales or discounts. Don’t buy anything from a link she recommends as 1. You’ll be adding to her millions and 2. you can gaurentee it won’t be the cheapest available.

There’s plenty time til Xmas so I set camel camel alerts for Amazon and watch for discounts in Argos and smyths. Money in my pocket and not in an influencers who do nothing to earn it except deceive and manipulate.

• Heart

lurkyTurkey5

I LOVE how tatle opens everyone's eyes (Definitely did mine)

I am in stitches over that FHM article, completely confirms how desperate for fame she is! Definitely a lost sole if you ask me

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Someone commented on one of her YouTube videos once something like, “I don’t know how you do it all, I have one child and work part time and I don’t get half of the stuff done that you do, you are an amazing mum, I wish I could be like you.”

Comments like that make me so sad, people actually worship her and feel crap about their own parenting because of her. How can she have no conscience about that?

One of the best comments I saw once was, someone was asking why Emily has haters and someone replied saying, “they should try vlogging and having children, it’s not easy.”
What’s not easy for her exactly? Sitting in her big five bed house rolling in cash? I really hope these people open their eyes!

Reactions: 16

Yel

Chatty Member
She could be looking at 1k an ad, she does at least seven a week sometimes. She must easily be making 10-20k a month, possibly more, it’s sickening.
She's with gleam and would howl at the idea she only makes £1k an Ad. She's making alot more than that, several multiples.

• Wow
  • Heart

CandyJ

Someone commented on one of her YouTube videos once something like, “I don’t know how you do it all, I have one child and work part time and I don’t get half of the stuff done that you do, you are an amazing mum, I wish I could be like you.”

Comments like that make me so sad, people actually worship her and feel crap about their own parenting because of her. How can she have no conscience about that?

One of the best comments I saw once was, someone was asking why Emily has haters and someone replied saying, “they should try vlogging and having children, it’s not easy.”
What’s not easy for her exactly? Sitting in her big five bed house rolling in cash? I really hope these people open their eyes!

I swear you read my comment. I used to think she could do it all, I idolised her. She'd always reply to my messages and I adored her. Now that I am struggling to make it through life, I started a small business and asked her if she'd be interested in some free product as Id3love her feedback and now it's like I'm dead to her. Wish she gave a shit about the people that supported her and got her to where she is.

• Sad

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
These YouTube’s don’t know real work. Imagine going to work 40 hours a week, managing childcare pick ups and drop offs, actual childcare, cooking, cleaning, etc. with a limited budget.

That’s what annoys me about Norris and also hinch. They sets unrealistic expectations for women. Hinch and Jamie both don’t have proper jobs so all they have to do is look after Ron and keep her house clean. How can a normal person have a house that clean when they leave the house at 7 in the morning, don’t get home until 6. Then need to cook dinner, bath children, do homework, bath time etc.

• Heart
“Yay we’re so excited to be adding some colour. This is such an important decision in these times. So far we’ve ordered samples of hugely expensive white-white, grey-white, beige-white, assbreath grey and jizz white. I really hope you guys like them. Please comment below recommending your favourite shades of grey, white and beige. So exciting”

• Haha

WillowM

I can already imagine that lovely garden being filled with sh*t loads of tacky plastic toys and gadgets for the boys .
Her old garden was full of it !!!
Probably most of you will disagree with me but I will never buy huge trampoline to place in the garden , I think it looks absolutely terrible for standard garden sizes in the UK .

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Haha I laughed at her 10% discount for her followers because 'they figured out I'm a Youtuber (yeah right) but its not gifted, I paid for it myself'.. blatantly tried to get a freebie but they declined and offered her that instead. So embarrassed for her🙈

• Haha