Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nofangirl

She does have a degree but from a pretty poor university, BCUC. It was in Chalfort st Giles, but the site was sold
I think i went to look at that one but didn’t like the place, didn’t get a good feel and the course wasn’t as good as where I ended up!

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
It really is, one school I worked in didn’t put too much focus on it, but obviously children aren’t daft and they knew what it was, but then another school I worked in was really pushing them (I have a feeling it was because they were rated as inadequate by ofsted), it was quite sad.

emily claims she isn’t a tiger mum, yet she favours school over any other type of learning and won’t even consider un schooling, oh and as someone else said, she also pushes them to be the perfect Instagram models.
and funnily enough, her lockdown home schooling videos were alright. I mean, she didn’t fully concentrate on there learning escaping upstairs to erm.. work. The snack boxes were a good idea though.

HelloHello

Review a fridge 🤪🤪

I've no idea if it's allowed, but here it is.. I'll remove it if it isn't allowed!
Still see the fireplace in the toy room and no jack and Jill upstairs?? And calebs bathroom still there. So odd that plans in when they’ve been in less than a week 🧐🧐

neaw

He was editing her videos during lockdown plus filming her. Basically her job. I wonder if her P.A edits her videos for her too? As they are hardly high quality. Just loads of cheesy music and speeding up speed cleans.
I just remember in their homeschool video that Matt had to leave and do work quite a lot and they were both ‘working from home’ 😂 it’s not like he had stock etc he could be ordering or selling online you know?

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
500k a year? I feel a bit sick. God knows what emily is making then, judging by her 1 mil house and her 10k holidays, I would say a lot!
I guess though if you’re willing to sell your kids online then you can get rich quick, luckily a lot of people have morals and don’t do that.
I hate social media, it makes me feel sick how many people would be happier and more satisfied if social media didn’t exist. It’s people like Emily noris who shove their luxury lifestyle down your throat that make people feel crap because they don’t have the same.
Fuck was her house 1 mil??