Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not the most interesting of people so I don’t feel like there’s a lot to recap...🙄

-the family have finally moved to Norris Towers, sorry the family have finally moved to their new extra sized family home after a year of keeping people in suspense over the size

-caleb has been given the box room and is looking miffed.

-Emily already has plans to destroy the house and turn it into something worthy of instagram

-their old house sold for 550k

-no news on the new house cost just yet

-Emily wants a laundry chute because she has to be that bit extra

Reactions: 10
Also she is still doing an ad a day and hiding it at the end of her videos as so it can't be seen until the video has been clicked on.
She still has zero integrity and would sell her soul to the devil if he paid enough.

Reactions: 11
Thank you 😀 now that IV watched last night's YouTube and had a sneek peak at Her new house I reckon she could easily through the dirty washing down the stairs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess she will start having more ads for home stuff than kids' stuff (since her kids are growing and she will have anymore).

Reactions: 2
I think this new house is a career move. She's made a new insta account for it, she's already plugging DIY/home themed ads. The old house was done, the children are growing up so they're limited in that way. There's only so many boring speed cleans she she can film that people will watch surely. This new house ensures hours of content for them with little effort really, because she'll just repeat what she did previously.

Reactions: 22
I think this new house is a career move. She's made a new insta account for it, she's already plugging DIY/home themed ads. The old house was done, the children are growing up so they're limited in that way. There's only so many boring speed cleans she she can film that people will watch surely. This new house ensures hours of content for them with little effort really, because she'll just repeat what she did previously.
Totally agree. She needs to keep with the rest of instagram and to remain current and the next step to doing that is buying a new house. There’s no way they would have renovated their old kitchen twice in ten years if they didn’t intend it to be their forever home, but clearly she changed her mind once the cash started flowing and once she started seeing what other “influencers” have moved to.

yes the other house wasn’t the biggest for a family of five, but it certainly wasn’t the smallest either and they could have managed perfectly fine there. People have to had to live in smaller houses with more children than they have.

Reactions: 8
I don’t see why pregnancy speculation is any more annoying than any of the other millions things we speculate about here on Tattle. Where influencers will live. How much they earn. Whether they had fillers. Whether a couple is together anymore or not. Etc etc. It’d actually be quite boring if nobody did any speculating 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
yes the other house wasn’t the biggest for a family of five, but it certainly wasn’t the smallest either and they could have managed perfectly fine there. People have to had to live in smaller houses with more children than they have.
100% agree with this! Her old house was more than adequate for them and they'd done it up nicely.

Just watched the new vlog and their new house is large! I don't think they moved solely for content, as a society we generally believe bigger is better when it comes to our homes. I'm sure they moved for practical reasons as well as for the status a large home affords.

I think this is where I'm unfollowing her. I've no interest in watching another vacant influencer do up a massive home whilst the rest of us worry about our jobs and drying up savings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The owner of the picture was not impressed 🤣
Doesn’t look like it! 😂😂 I don’t think she’s explained herself very well in the post either and she’s kind of made it sound like Emily stole the picture to rip into it! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unbelievably I found the house within seconds on google maps. Weirdly it hasn’t been listed on any property sites so can’t find any price or other info.

Reactions: 3
Unbelievably I found the house within seconds on google maps. Weirdly it hasn’t been listed on any property sites so can’t find any price or other info.
Well done you 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️ thats strange isn't it about having no information on it as it was up for sale for 1 year before Emily bought it and would have been up stc for some time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.