Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got the square one (£1395) plus hoop (£125) plus installation (duck knows how much!) plus whatever other gadget she added to it. Those kids are so spoilt. I bet he looked as ungrateful as ever. I bought ours from aldi for £68 and guess what, it bounces too!
You just knew it wasn’t going to be a regular, affordable to most her viewers one, I’m clocking at a new one, wanted it for half term but we’re currently isolating with COVID symptoms so can’t get one, but I know when we do we’ll be out there in the cold putting it together ourselves

Reactions: 3
I knew it would be a springfree one when she spoke about getting one, they have a 10 year warranty that’s one of the reasons why they are so expensive. Installation is £175, and sure it’s was because it was Calebs birthday that they delivered it today and nothing to do with the fact that they were out of stock for months and only arrived in to the country at the start of the month then being sent out after.

She speaks some utter crap sometimes, springs underneath - it’s called springFREE for a reason!

And what’s the point of getting the safest trampoline if both boys are on it at the same time with their shoes on and the net OPEN!! I see she didn’t splash out on a step!

You TOLD them you had a YouTube channel they didn’t work it out for themselves!!
831B1C2C-213D-4C89-A8C3-371E1200320D.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I can already imagine that lovely garden being filled with sh*t loads of tacky plastic toys and gadgets for the boys .
Her old garden was full of it !!!
Probably most of you will disagree with me but I will never buy huge trampoline to place in the garden , I think it looks absolutely terrible for standard garden sizes in the UK .

Reactions: 16
surely you’d save a massive present like that for Christmas as a joint main present for all the boys?! They’re just so so spoilt and seem rather ungrateful

Reactions: 18
surely you’d save a massive present like that for Christmas as a joint main present for all the boys?! They’re just so so spoilt and seem rather ungrateful
They probably are really ungrateful because they’ve never had to want for anything. Anything they want they get, they even play stupid games where they buy whatever the dart lands on! They will have no concept of money or how you have to earn things.

Reactions: 10
why would anyone want to watch the installation of a trampoline!? Does she think people want to watch that..... maybe they do!? God knows just seems strange to me 😅🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So a trampoline and a day out at Putshack... I do hope they realise how lucky they are, most kids don’t get a fraction of the stuff that they do.

Reactions: 8
So a trampoline and a day out at Putshack... I do hope they realise how lucky they are, most kids don’t get a fraction of the stuff that they do.
That's without the pile of presents Caleb had for his birthday! About 10 presents, and Christmas is less than 2 months away

Reactions: 7
And what’s the point of getting the safest trampoline if both boys are on it at the same time with their shoes on and the net OPEN!! I see she didn’t splash out on a step!

You TOLD them you had a YouTube channel they didn’t work it out for themselves!!
View attachment 289643
And letting them on it in the rain when they are so slippery.

I can already imagine that lovely garden being filled with sh*t loads of tacky plastic toys and gadgets for the boys .
Her old garden was full of it !!!
Probably most of you will disagree with me but I will never buy huge trampoline to place in the garden , I think it looks absolutely terrible for standard garden sizes in the UK .
We had one and it looked a mess. The best thing to do if you have a big trampoline is to dig a big hole to sink it into. That way you can’t really see it from the house, there is no need for an unsightly net as the kids can’t fall off it, you won’t end up with dead grass on view and you won’t have things kicked under it. When the trampoline is no longer used the hole can easily be filled in or converted into a garden pond or sunken seating area.

We had a fourteen foot trampoline (bigger than yours Emily!) which my two boys pooled their Christmas and birthday monies for and saved up to buy. They were so proud of themselves and a few years later even dug the hole with the help of some friends to put it in so it was no longer an eyesore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Totally agree with the above comments that she tried for a gifted one but had to settle for 10% off code instead 😆

I think hitting the 'big time' will be her downfall in the long run. No-one likes a big-headed show off really. The views will turn into hate watches. This thread has already got busier 🤣

You know what, I wouldn't trade lives. I bet living your life with an audience is absolutely exausting. I went through a social media phase where I felt really pressured by it. I decided to come away from it for a while and I found myself buying less almost because part of my brain went "what's the point of buying it if you can't show everyone" how sad is that? But I realise that is literally to extent to their mentality. The need to show off materialistic things is just so depressing to me.

I'm glad to say I moved on from thinking like that and I am so much happier now. I have my kids, my husband, our home and the basics and that's all you really need.

Also notice how dispite being a family vlogger all her content seems to revolve around purchases and image? Never once have I ever heard her give tips on bonding with your children or things to make a happy marriage. No its all about things and stuff.

• Heart
Totally agree with the above comments that she tried for a gifted one but had to settle for 10% off code instead 😆

I think hitting the 'big time' will be her downfall in the long run. No-one likes a big-headed show off really. The views will turn into hate watches. This thread has already got busier 🤣
Totally agree. Mrs meldrum lost so many followers when she moved to murder mansion, happens to loads of them when they get too big headed and start showing off!

Reactions: 9
The thing is,all these influencers had going for them was the fact they seemed like normal mums,showing us a few tips and tricks to make life easier,but generally being just like us and it appealed to us mums,,I admit I used to like watching Emily’s make up routine and DITL’s out of nosiness and she didn’t really appear to have any more money than me to spend on herself,doing Primark hauls etc. I soon clicked on that that was bullshit though. Now they are rich AF it totally defeats the point,they have basically ended their own careers. I mean it won’t matter to them financially, but the narcissistic side of them will struggle. There’s no longevity in it at all.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.