Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She really does think highly of herself, clearly she always has. She probably got a bit of attention in school for her boobs (which were always falling into her dinner) and that fed her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Silent reader here. Not sure if this has been mentioned but have just seen on Companies House that Matt applied to dissolve/strike off Menace Grooming on the 6th November. So I guess he’s going to be working with Emily now?! And I guess owning a Barber shop in a pandemic isn’t exactly working out.

• Wow

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I reckon she’s wearing baggy clothes because she’s piled on some weight. You could really notice her double chin in the whole of the latest video!
Also why don’t her kids ever tidy up, I help my kids occasionally but most of the time they are asked to clear up their own mess!!

Sonofagun

Why are her kids bedrooms so unlike any other kids room i have seen???
Jackson’s is okay, as in you can tell it’s a child’s room but C&F’s rooms look like uni students live there and are hardly ever home.
I find it strange- I have boys of a similar age and there rooms are their own -they tidy their rooms too. It’s all for the gram- I feel sorry for those boys, their childhood isn’t their own.

raboyko

I can’t fathom why any 19 year old would do that to themselves? Yes, she has a great body at that age, but then a lot of people do at 19. It’s so trashy, even pretending her boob fell out into her pasta sauce, who is that desperate for attention that they resort to these lengths? It’s sad if anything.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Watched her video for a laugh because her talking about parenting always makes me laugh... anyway she said she was looking at the stats and apparently 55% of people that watch don’t subscribe, so 55% of people probably hate watch her then?🤣🤣

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Oh she looks great, but it’s just so needy and fame hungry....and doesn’t really fit with her wholesome image now 🤣
I wonder what her boys will think
Of it as they get older 🤔
I love how she paints this image of the quaint little housewife who doesn’t swear or step out of line and then you find this magazine with raunchy photos in🤣🤣

She went for a meal with her ex boyfriend and his parents, leant over the table and her boob fell out of her top and landed in some pasta sauce?!?! Really!😆 omg she was a liar then too! And she got voted sexiest woman on campus in 2001?! How?! I do not see it! I see an uptight snake who looks 10 years older than she should!
And apparently she didn’t notice, how did she not notice her tit was burning😂😂

How did we discover that she had done an article for this magazine, was it something Emily said or did someone do some digging?

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Since she’s moved house my eyes have definitely been opened up to Emily Norris the most un relatable mum ever!!! So sick of her and how many ads she does!!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Oh look.. another ad. Another hidden ad. The AD should be made clear to the viewer BEFORE they click on the video. Eughh its bad enough shes a greedy cow but its how sly she is that winds me up. I hope her thread blows up and she gets her comeuppance like the other sly Youtubers. View attachment 297422
She always does really long titles so that you can see it’s an add until you’ve clicked on it, she’s such a sly cow! This is why I dislike her, money grabbing snake who exploits her children.

Justreading

VIP Member
I did roll my eyes somewhat when I saw the *gifted* massive fridge. A lot of her followers won't even be able to afford it, but she'll earn money when they swipe up to have a nose so it's win win for grabberly norris ...She won't be paying for a thing in this new home. I dunno if I can stomach watching it all unfold.

Just watched the house tour
Mentions the kitchen isnt functional because you make a cup of tea here, but the drawer is the other side of the room... so just move the kettle?? No?

The jack and jill bathroom is a good idea and does make sense why Caleb has the smallest room for now.

If you have that many rooms why would you exercise on the landing?

Lovely big fireplaces, big range cooker etc, do much potential yet they just seem to want to make it another insta cliche!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Look at her with her massive gifted fridge on top of everything else... just in time for Xmas when there are probably parents crying themselves to sleep with worry, because they can't afford gifts or food this Xmas for their children. But not our FH-Emily ... she gets it all done! 🙄 I hope people stop watching in droves. Twat.

Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Call me unromantic, but I’ve never understood why he joined her on that holiday around the world with her friends, was that his idea or hers? They hadn’t been going out long, couldn’t he have waited for her to get back? I love how she just ditched her friends and went off with him🤣🤣
Probably had read her article and needed to make sure she wasn't shagging her way around the world 😄

Emily have you got a fanny chafing hack for when you've been at it a fair few times? *asking for a friend*

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well hasn't she just slapped the faces of everyone who has a tiny garden or lives in an apartment. I knew it wouldn't be long before the humble brags started....

No Emily, your kids are "happy" because they are feral. I joke and call my sons feral but there's no way I'd let them disrespect the home the way you do. You can enjoy a space without throwing things at windows and jumping on the furniture...

Maybe other children are equally as happy, they just don't actually need stacks of *gifted* toys all stacked up in the garage 🙄 they cherish what they already have instead of holding out their hands for more "stuff" to entertain them.

Less screen time as you've been making more of an effort to show your shitty moving vlogs and to promote various things you've been gifted?

Live, laugh, love Emz babes

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She definitely sets things up. Once she filmed cleaning behind her sofa and there was nothing there but in the next shot there were socks and spoons etc.. she had blatantly put it there for content. Very peculiar. She should be teaching her boys to tidy up, they are 4, 7 and nearly 10, nowhere near baby age.

She got the square one (£1395) plus hoop (£125) plus installation (Fuck knows how much!) plus whatever other gadget she added to it. Those kids are so spoilt. I bet he looked as ungrateful as ever. I bought ours from aldi for £68 and guess what, it bounces too!
How much, I got my kids one for £90 they've only used it a handful of times aha

• Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She said a utility in the video...having watched it I think the space makes sense for them and 3 boys, they’re only going to get bigger and I I guess they plan this to be their forever home where kids can bring family to stay.
Re the price I guess that’s just Essex prices, looking at how much her other house went for it had to be close to £1mil realistically.
it does make me look at my 3 bed end terrace and wish that we could afford to move to something a bit bigger but hey ho....that’s life I guess!!
At least you dont post your childrens bedroom, bath time, them in underwear, their routine, their Christmas presents, food they eat, etc online. At least you don't sell your childrens image to make quick and easy money. I wouldn't do it. It makes my skin crawl the thought of it. We all know where they live now as well, with open fields at the back. I would rather live in my normal job and sleep at night with no conscience.

• Heart

Mumney

What is it with beige, vanilla influencers? How are they able to con so many people? They contribute nothing of value to society. I think if you use your children to make money, you should have to pay a higher tax on it. Children should not have to contribute to the household's finances using their childhood and privacy as payment.

I can’t believe they’re planning on getting rid of that BEAUTIFUL fireplace!!!!!! It’s criminal. And turning it into a playroom? 🤪 she honestly believes the boys are going to use it when they’re teenagers... they’re most likely to hide in their bedrooms and hide from her when they’re in secondary school

• Haha