Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more we comment on her actions, the more her thread will be bumped and the more people will have their eyes opened to the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Most of that vlog was music over the kids running about.. I don't think she can have them speaking as it would likely be embarrassing for her. Especially Caleb during the haircut.
I agree, without music her vlogs would just be a lot of noise, screaming, chaos, not enjoyable to watch. Notice how she often uses slow romantic music to give the impression of a magical, loving family (and I guess it’s what pulls at the heartstrings of followers)... she knows exactly what she’s doing, very very sly indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, without music her vlogs would just be a lot of noise, screaming, chaos, not enjoyable to watch. Notice how she often uses slow romantic music to give the impression of a magical, loving family (and I guess it’s what pulls at the heartstrings of followers)... she knows exactly what she’s doing, very very sly indeed.

I haven't been watching her YouTube videos for a while but Emily used to use a lot of the same music and content ideas as Myka Stauffer, the America Youtuber that she befriended (who was recently involved in a massive controversy). I think Emily looked up to her as she had a big following across the pond. They did a collaboration video at least once from what I remember and Myka came to the U.K one time and went out for lunch with Em and some other British youtubers, I can't remember who the others were it must be on her channel somewhere. I don't think Em will be wanting to be associated with her anymore though.

Reactions: 5
I recently just started watching Emily, I kind of liked her at first. She seemed nice despite the ads, and I had no idea her house cost a million! 😂 but something always felt off about her, like she’s not portraying a real life, so I came here to read up on her and honestly I can see it all now. She’s sly and manipulative, when you don’t watch her that often, it’s hard to notice, but after reading here you can tell basically everything that she says is a lie to get you to buy something or make her seem more perfect than normal
Now when I watch Emily’s videos, it feels like I’m watching QVC 🙄

Reactions: 16
I LOVE how tatle opens everyone's eyes (Definitely did mine)

I am in stitches over that FHM article, completely confirms how desperate for fame she is! Definitely a lost sole if you ask me

Reactions: 17
I LOVE how tatle opens everyone's eyes (Definitely did mine)

I am in stitches over that FHM article, completely confirms how desperate for fame she is! Definitely a lost sole if you ask me
that’s what I felt, a bit lost.
I’d be sad if i was her mum. Seems to me like perhaps her childhood did affect her really. On the face of it you’d think not but is her behaviour really normal.. probably not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its interesting in that article what she said about her taste in men. I'm paraphrasing but she said they mustn't be into her too much, not try hard in front of her.. that is probably why she went for Matt as he seems so insulting and patronising. Not to mention grumpy. This is on camera too! She said she likes a funny guy, he thinks he is funny but is embarrassingly not funny. Hes such a cringe, try hard with an awful voice🙈

Reactions: 6
Call me unromantic, but I’ve never understood why he joined her on that holiday around the world with her friends, was that his idea or hers? They hadn’t been going out long, couldn’t he have waited for her to get back? I love how she just ditched her friends and went off with him🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Call me unromantic, but I’ve never understood why he joined her on that holiday around the world with her friends, was that his idea or hers? They hadn’t been going out long, couldn’t he have waited for her to get back? I love how she just ditched her friends and went off with him🤣🤣
Probably had read her article and needed to make sure she wasn't shagging her way around the world 😄

Emily have you got a fanny chafing hack for when you've been at it a fair few times? *asking for a friend*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably had read her article and needed to make sure she wasn't shagging her way around the world 😄

Emily have you got a fanny chafing hack for when you've been at it a fair few times? *asking for a friend*
Crying🤣🤣🤣

next time she does a Q&A we should send in questions like, “my tits keep taking a nose dive in my dinner, how do I prevent this?”

or “I find single beds terrible for sex, have you any advice?”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I recently just started watching Emily, I kind of liked her at first. She seemed nice despite the ads, and I had no idea her house cost a million! 😂 but something always felt off about her, like she’s not portraying a real life, so I came here to read up on her and honestly I can see it all now. She’s sly and manipulative, when you don’t watch her that often, it’s hard to notice, but after reading here you can tell basically everything that she says is a lie to get you to buy something or make her seem more perfect than normal
Now when I watch Emily’s videos, it feels like I’m watching QVC 🙄
QVC!! Yes!! 🤣

Its interesting in that article what she said about her taste in men. I'm paraphrasing but she said they mustn't be into her too much, not try hard in front of her.. that is probably why she went for Matt as he seems so insulting and patronising. Not to mention grumpy. This is on camera too! She said she likes a funny guy, he thinks he is funny but is embarrassingly not funny. Hes such a cringe, try hard with an awful voice🙈
His voice reminds me of David beckham 🤣

• Haha
QVC!! Yes!! 🤣

His voice reminds me of David beckham 🤣
If David Beckham and Kermit the frog had a child, it would have Matts voice😆 its worse than Alfie Deyes voice imo! I can't listen when he puts on a fake, for the camera, baby voice around the kids, its even worse!

He thinks he’s really stylish, yet his hair do at their wedding resembles a reject from a dodgy 90’s boy band.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He thinks he’s really stylish, yet his hair do at their wedding resembles a reject from a dodgy 90’s boy band.
I think that was a comb over to hide his receding hairline! He wears the same skinny cropped pants, vans, t-shirt, shirt over it and baseball cap and thinks hes a style icon. He looks ridiculous! Even worse that hes 40! We need a Matt thread 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that was a comb over to hide his receding hairline! He wears the same skinny cropped pants, vans, t-shirt, shirt over it and baseball cap and thinks hes a style icon. He looks ridiculous! Even worse that hes 40! We need a Matt thread 😆
He’s a bit like Emily really, thinks he’s all that but that look is so outdated!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.