Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
There’s loads of copies out there I’m sure!
She went for a meal with her ex boyfriend and his parents, leant over the table and her boob fell out of her top and landed in some pasta sauce?!?! Really!😆 omg she was a liar then too! And she got voted sexiest woman on campus in 2001?! How?! I do not see it! I see an uptight snake who looks 10 years older than she should!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Im sick to death of seeing her kids on that fucking trampoline!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ We’ve all got one in our garden love get over it! I find it boring watching my own kids on one never mind someone else’s!
I was thinking how has she not pissed herself jumping up and down so much after 3 kids? Guess those pads came in handy!

Amazed a tit didn't pop out... or does that only happen at dinner?

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
'We normally go away to the Dominican Republic in half term' ... she was so shocked Caleb enjoyed a normal bday 🙄 just go to Haven in future Emily and stfu. ..So relatable as a busy mum 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me but I'd go mad if my kids were lobbing balls around in my conservatory and bouncing balls off glass doors. No respect at all. If they want to play like that, go outside in the massive garden? Wait till those boys are like 13/14 they're gonna be right little shits!

Reactions: 20

Justreading

VIP Member
Don’t be petty. That isn’t what she meant. She actually said she wanted to make a bigger room so was knocking down and extending. She isn’t replacing it because it’s too hot or cold. I’m all for having an opinion but don’t put words in someone’s mouth.
She said its either too hot or too cold. Its there on her stories. 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 20

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
And how Caleb is such a natural gymnast.. so bendy and flexible, great at flips, cartwheels etc.. she shown a clip of him on the trampoline and he did exactly what my normal 7 year old can do on her (£100 12ft) trampoline. She's deluded! Mine would also cartwheel around hotels and restaurants if I let them, but I'm decent and considerate so I don't. Cartwheeling around restaurants doesn't make him a talented gymnast Emily. She must be insufferable to be around.
And don’t forget Jackson is amazing at colouring in the lines and not mixing his play dough colours because he’s a Virgo...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jade33

VIP Member
When was the article? 2002? I don't buy the story for a second, think she stole it from friends 4 years before, when Rachel went to dinner with Joshua and his parents in her nightie, she jumped up and her boob popped out!

• Haha
  • Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Ok so I finally watched her parenting video. Wow! As well as what all you guys pointed out, I couldn't believe she said 'I wouldn't be bothered if they decided to become an electrician over a Doctor', like wtf! Like an electrician is a shit job. They train for years and charge £100s per hour! How up her arse does she want to be! Also when she said 'I don't like to use the word no with my children', yes we can tell Emily! They are little brats! Start using it asap!

reader87123

VIP Member
Oh my god, I had to double check I was definitely reading the Emily Norris thread for a second there. 😂 😂 😂 I cannot believe this robot has such a kinky side to her, go Emily!

She looks really old for 19. In fact, she looks just the same. It's like she was born looking 30-odd and hasn't really changed since (apart from the Botox :LOL:)

• Haha

Lolly85

View attachment 302419
think I’ve just vomited in my mouth, she has tears because Emily is such a good role model? Fuck off.
I actually find this a really worrying aspect of the Influencer/InstaMummy trend.
Life is really tough, for so many people. And to have this perfect life forced in front of you constantly is really damaging, thankfully so many people can see through this fakery, but how many people does this negatively effect.
I really don’t understand why Instagram and this lifestyle isn’t regulated more.

She is not a wonderful parent to be aspired to. Her life is fake. Her children are miserable, give them all the expensive gifts you want but it’s clear to see by their behaviour they are unruly and have no respect for her or their house and belongings.
Children, shouldn’t be able to be published online for financial gain without their consent, and that shouldn’t be able to be done until they are of an age deemed appropriate (18 in my opinion)
The content these so called wonder mums post for all to see about their children sickens me. The impact this will have on their children is not known at this stage because it’s still such a new fad. But I really expect this will have huge implications on their mental health, wellbeing and adult life.

• Heart

OliviaPope

Does anybody think she’s had a boob job? Her chest area looks so much bigger and they sit quite high.
if you go back to her videos from last year they are so much smaller than now.
i get she may have just put on weight but the last video of her bouncing on the trampoline they literally don’t move.
I think she may have had a sneaky one
Give it a day or 2 and she will reply to your question on her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yoko

Chatty Member
A million quid for a house that basically needs knocking down and redoing?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Probably had read her article and needed to make sure she wasn't shagging her way around the world 😄

Emily have you got a fanny chafing hack for when you've been at it a fair few times? *asking for a friend*
Crying🤣🤣🤣

next time she does a Q&A we should send in questions like, “my tits keep taking a nose dive in my dinner, how do I prevent this?”

or “I find single beds terrible for sex, have you any advice?”

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She must never just play with her kids, she’s always plugging/selling something or on her phone
Imagine their childhood will be like the Truman show. They think their mum is playing with them but she turns to the camera to give a script/discount codes for the toy that you were playing with or linking it/swiping up. Thats gotta mess you up hasn't it! Like you would never know whether they did that because they wanted to or because they wanted to make money off of you. Some fucked up kids in a few years.

• Sad
  • Wow

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
surely you’d save a massive present like that for Christmas as a joint main present for all the boys?! They’re just so so spoilt and seem rather ungrateful

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
What normal person gets an interior designer in to design a children’s bedroom? She needs to stop playing the “I’m a normal mum” card now, because she quite clearly isn’t and people are starting to see through her.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
That 'view' has a road in front of it and it is also attached to a big pub which is a few doors down from Emily. Imagine the people who will be pissing in her bush in the early hours after the pub has closed 😆 or teens playing on the field and jumping in her garden to take their ball back.. or pub goers eyeing up that £1200 trampoline! Its not some peaceful countryside.. it a main road in Essex! She lives opposite a car wash ffs.

• Haha