Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tttanya

I recently just started watching Emily, I kind of liked her at first. She seemed nice despite the ads, and I had no idea her house cost a million! 😂 but something always felt off about her, like she’s not portraying a real life, so I came here to read up on her and honestly I can see it all now. She’s sly and manipulative, when you don’t watch her that often, it’s hard to notice, but after reading here you can tell basically everything that she says is a lie to get you to buy something or make her seem more perfect than normal
Now when I watch Emily’s videos, it feels like I’m watching QVC 🙄

Reactions: 16

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Silent reader here. Not sure if this has been mentioned but have just seen on Companies House that Matt applied to dissolve/strike off Menace Grooming on the 6th November. So I guess he’s going to be working with Emily now?! And I guess owning a Barber shop in a pandemic isn’t exactly working out.
She is literally falling for the same down fall as the other floggers. They buy the big house, the husband stays at home and the audience get turned off. Its not real life. Plus he is not likeable at all! She has been listening to some sheep kissing her arse telling her that he is funny, but he is cringe and try hard. I usually fast forward him. For years I have, even when I thought she was alright, I've ways disliked him. Plus she changes and starts talking weird and giggling. My word, Mrs Marketing Degree is fucking up.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
If the older boys had normal single beds like most children the rooms would be bigger
Her children are special though so of course they need large beds! I think most children only have a double bed in their teens and late teens for some!
I get that she wants the best for them, but she gets way too anxious over them having big enough beds and big enough rooms. I don’t know anyone who grew up in the box room in a single bed who had an issue with it.
Plus they have a playroom for all their toys, so why do they need such large rooms anyway? They are spoilt, sorry but they are.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her husband is highly unlikeable too. He's seems a right smug, sarcastic, git who thinks he's hilarious 🙄

• Heart

Lildunc

I dont understand why she needs an interior designer for the youngest bedroom. Surely u would just ask him what colour he wants and pick a theme like superheroes etc and get some pictures or take him to b&q and let him pick wallpaper.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
These YouTube’s don’t know real work. Imagine going to work 40 hours a week, managing childcare pick ups and drop offs, actual childcare, cooking, cleaning, etc. with a limited budget.

That’s what annoys me about Norris and also hinch. They sets unrealistic expectations for women. Hinch and Jamie both don’t have proper jobs so all they have to do is look after Ron and keep her house clean. How can a normal person have a house that clean when they leave the house at 7 in the morning, don’t get home until 6. Then need to cook dinner, bath children, do homework, bath time etc.
Thats the whole point of this industry. It preys on frazzled mums who feel like shit and then Emily presents this perfect life, big false smile, loves her children misbehaving, never a down day and if you buy this product, then you too will have this tidy home and become a perfect mum. Thats how this mum advertising works. Of course its all bullshit, she has a cleaner, an assistant, childcare and probably spends most of her time on her phone ignoring the kids, letting them run wild. That is probably why they are so badly behaved. I mean the fact that she can't edit a 10 minute video of them not looking like brats is telling.

• Sad

Dorakiora

The only thing I thought when I watched her house tour was “I hope some developers build a fucking great housing estate at the end of her garden” haha never buy a house for the view Norris!

• Haha

Nofangirl

Oh she looks great, but it’s just so needy and fame hungry....and doesn’t really fit with her wholesome image now 🤣
I wonder what her boys will think
Of it as they get older 🤔

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
All makes sense...
Re the hello fresh thing she’s shown yet again that she couldn’t give a toss about normal people on normal budgets in normal houses, she’s blatantly chasing a different audience now and not trying to be relatable to normal mums, just hope more people start to see through her and her web of deceit!

does she actually have a marketing degree? Just intrigued...
She blocked me on YouTube I think because I said she was irresponsible constantly promoting stuff during the pandemic, as in constant pointless tat, kinder eggs, hello fresh etc. She responded in her usual snarky way by saying how fortunate she was that she still got to work with brands during this difficult time and how she is proud to be able to offer discount codes 🙄 nope, shes just a money grabbing snake, still flogging unnecessary tat to vulnerable mums who see her as a friend.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Emily once stated her and Matt hardly ever have sex so it’s quite funny to see what she’s saying in that article
Yes I bet Matt is gutted! Emily the bicycle is now Emily the prude! Wonder if he even knew about the article! I just skipped through her vlog.. they have become ridiculously boring. I honestly could make a more interesting vlog.. but I would never sell my children 😁I eyerolled when she said the boys having haircuts was 'an ordeal', like they are 4,7 and nearly 10.. and their Dad is the barber, in their own home and they still kick off! I honestly don't know how she copes with them.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Totally agree with the above comments that she tried for a gifted one but had to settle for 10% off code instead 😆

I think hitting the 'big time' will be her downfall in the long run. No-one likes a big-headed show off really. The views will turn into hate watches. This thread has already got busier 🤣

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It’s like that “command station” she set up, when she did a whole video on chores that the boys do. I really don’t believe that those children do those chores. It was all for views and engagement and once the filming was done, the chores were forgotten. It’s all about creating the perfect image, perfect marriage, perfect children, perfect house...

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Its weird her talking about sex as she is so vanilla! Although who knows what shes like off camera?! Definitely fame hungry.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
The only parenting style I disagree with is exploiting your innocent children to millions of pedophiles online weekly. Showing them in the bath, top less, asleep, telling the world about their toilet accidents. Thank GOD she didn't have a girl so she cant tell the whole world when they start their periods etc. She's just vile, I actually can't even hate watch anymore.

Teabee

You know what, I wouldn't trade lives. I bet living your life with an audience is absolutely exausting. I went through a social media phase where I felt really pressured by it. I decided to come away from it for a while and I found myself buying less almost because part of my brain went "what's the point of buying it if you can't show everyone" how sad is that? But I realise that is literally to extent to their mentality. The need to show off materialistic things is just so depressing to me.

I'm glad to say I moved on from thinking like that and I am so much happier now. I have my kids, my husband, our home and the basics and that's all you really need.

Also notice how dispite being a family vlogger all her content seems to revolve around purchases and image? Never once have I ever heard her give tips on bonding with your children or things to make a happy marriage. No its all about things and stuff.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She started making up stories at a young age bless her. Totally desperate for fame and fortune. Her flatmate sent them in...OK hun

• Haha

Teabee

How do these people spend any quality time with their family when they are documenting everything through a camera. I tried to take a small video today of my kids at the park feeding the ducks and I had my husband in my ear, the kids calling me to come and join in and in the end I just gave up and went to them to just be in the moment. It must be crap having mum holding a camera at every bloody moment.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She is such a fraud! 'I only started it as a hobby, I never expected to make money from it, and now I can get by'.. she knew exactly what she was doing! She isn't just a regular mum! She has a degree in marketing and had worked in that industry for over 10 years before starting her channel! Quite high up as well. She is the biggest liar out there. Very calculating and narcissistic. I hate to say this but I think her personality is similar to her Dads by the sound of it. Obviously not as evil! But she said he was narcissistic but quite charming. She can be charming, hence her success but it is only to scam people out of money. Recommending products to people that trust her. Every. Single. Day. Very slyly. I just really can't stand her and what she does to people 😫 yes people have a choice but this industry and Emily in particular is so cruel as it almost doesn't feel like advertising, but a good friend recommending something. Something that they themselves would never use. Making people feel inadequate or influencing people to get into debt😫 I hope its a long gone industry by the time my children have kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
And what’s the point of getting the safest trampoline if both boys are on it at the same time with their shoes on and the net OPEN!! I see she didn’t splash out on a step!

You TOLD them you had a YouTube channel they didn’t work it out for themselves!!
View attachment 289643
And letting them on it in the rain when they are so slippery.

I can already imagine that lovely garden being filled with sh*t loads of tacky plastic toys and gadgets for the boys .
Her old garden was full of it !!!
Probably most of you will disagree with me but I will never buy huge trampoline to place in the garden , I think it looks absolutely terrible for standard garden sizes in the UK .
We had one and it looked a mess. The best thing to do if you have a big trampoline is to dig a big hole to sink it into. That way you can’t really see it from the house, there is no need for an unsightly net as the kids can’t fall off it, you won’t end up with dead grass on view and you won’t have things kicked under it. When the trampoline is no longer used the hole can easily be filled in or converted into a garden pond or sunken seating area.

We had a fourteen foot trampoline (bigger than yours Emily!) which my two boys pooled their Christmas and birthday monies for and saved up to buy. They were so proud of themselves and a few years later even dug the hole with the help of some friends to put it in so it was no longer an eyesore.

Last edited:

Griggsy39

The thing is,all these influencers had going for them was the fact they seemed like normal mums,showing us a few tips and tricks to make life easier,but generally being just like us and it appealed to us mums,,I admit I used to like watching Emily’s make up routine and DITL’s out of nosiness and she didn’t really appear to have any more money than me to spend on herself,doing Primark hauls etc. I soon clicked on that that was bullshit though. Now they are rich AF it totally defeats the point,they have basically ended their own careers. I mean it won’t matter to them financially, but the narcissistic side of them will struggle. There’s no longevity in it at all.