Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a family of 5 and have just converted my loft so I don't even have a loft for junk never mind a room! 😆 'everyone has a junk room', yesss Emily we all sell our children and scam our viewers to afford a 5 bedroom house 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look.. another ad. Another hidden ad. The AD should be made clear to the viewer BEFORE they click on the video. Eughh its bad enough shes a greedy cow but its how sly she is that winds me up. I hope her thread blows up and she gets her comeuppance like the other sly Youtubers.
20201102_193422.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh look.. another ad. Another hidden ad. The AD should be made clear to the viewer BEFORE they click on the video. Eughh its bad enough shes a greedy cow but its how sly she is that winds me up. I hope her thread blows up and she gets her comeuppance like the other sly Youtubers. View attachment 297422
She always does really long titles so that you can see it’s an add until you’ve clicked on it, she’s such a sly cow! This is why I dislike her, money grabbing snake who exploits her children.

Reactions: 15
She always does really long titles so that you can see it’s an add until you’ve clicked on it, she’s such a sly cow! This is why I dislike her, money grabbing snake who exploits her children.
Me too! Out of all of them she annoys me the most because she is most sly and deceptive and the one who gets away with it the most because of that fake, fake smile, making out shes a dumb blonde, sweet Mummy. When in fact she is a very disingenuous business woman who makes money from selling her children online, hiding ads and conning vulnerable women into buying tit they don't need. She knows people won't click on the video if they see ad so therefore her earnings will be less, so she hides the ad so she still gets the click/view. Its disgusting and she does it on every video.

Reactions: 13
Me too! Out of all of them she annoys me the most because she is most sly and deceptive and the one who gets away with it the most because of that fake, fake smile, making out shes a dumb blonde, sweet Mummy. When in fact she is a very disingenuous business woman who makes money from selling her children online, hiding ads and conning vulnerable women into buying tit they don't need. She knows people won't click on the video if they see ad so therefore her earnings will be less, so she hides the ad so she still gets the click/view. Its disgusting and she does it on every video.
100% agree with everything you’ve said. I hope more and more wise up to her I really do.

Reactions: 5
I’m 25 and have a 3 year old and my youngest brother is 4! 😂
Yes but you’re a real person! I meant it’s a fairly big age gap for an influenza who loves showing a ‘perfect life’- how will she juggle the demands of kids with such varying ages? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since she’s moved house my eyes have definitely been opened up to Emily Norris the most un relatable mum ever!!! So sick of her and how many ads she does!!

Reactions: 15
Someone commented on one of her YouTube videos once something like, “I don’t know how you do it all, I have one child and work part time and I don’t get half of the stuff done that you do, you are an amazing mum, I wish I could be like you.”

Comments like that make me so sad, people actually worship her and feel crap about their own parenting because of her. How can she have no conscience about that?

One of the best comments I saw once was, someone was asking why Emily has haters and someone replied saying, “they should try vlogging and having children, it’s not easy.”
What’s not easy for her exactly? Sitting in her big five bed house rolling in cash? I really hope these people open their eyes!

Reactions: 16
Someone commented on one of her YouTube videos once something like, “I don’t know how you do it all, I have one child and work part time and I don’t get half of the stuff done that you do, you are an amazing mum, I wish I could be like you.”

Comments like that make me so sad, people actually worship her and feel crap about their own parenting because of her. How can she have no conscience about that?

One of the best comments I saw once was, someone was asking why Emily has haters and someone replied saying, “they should try vlogging and having children, it’s not easy.”
What’s not easy for her exactly? Sitting in her big five bed house rolling in cash? I really hope these people open their eyes!

I swear you read my comment. I used to think she could do it all, I idolised her. She'd always reply to my messages and I adored her. Now that I am struggling to make it through life, I started a small business and asked her if she'd be interested in some free product as Id3love her feedback and now it's like I'm dead to her. Wish she gave a tit about the people that supported her and got her to where she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t make it obvious on YouTube though where most of the people will be looking... interestingly though she posted this after there was a comment made about her not declaring it’s an ad🤔
When her thread went a bit busy 2 years ago she started putting ad at the beginning of her vlogs but then once the threads quieted down she started again with the hidden ad in title and tiny tiny ad writing on her insta posts. I think she is absolutely buzzin that she gets away with it and can't believe her luck! I do think that was due to her relatable-ish sized house and being able to claim that she was doing ads cover her wages to stay at home with her boys. I mean as well, who spends £10,000 on a kitchen and then sells up a year later! Especially when the other kitchen was still modern and nice. Multiple £10k holidays a year and now a £1million house. I still think she's hiding her wealth as well!

Reactions: 8
I swear you read my comment. I used to think she could do it all, I idolised her. She'd always reply to my messages and I adored her. Now that I am struggling to make it through life, I started a small business and asked her if she'd be interested in some free product as Id3love her feedback and now it's like I'm dead to her. Wish she gave a tit about the people that supported her and got her to where she is.
She’s awful, she’s a selfish person who only cares about herself yet she plays the “lovely relatable housewife” card.

When her thread went a bit busy 2 years ago she started putting ad at the beginning of her vlogs but then once the threads quieted down she started again with the hidden ad in title and tiny tiny ad writing on her insta posts. I think she is absolutely buzzin that she gets away with it and can't believe her luck! I do think that was due to her relatable-ish sized house and being able to claim that she was doing ads cover her wages to stay at home with her boys. I mean as well, who spends £10,000 on a kitchen and then sells up a year later! Especially when the other kitchen was still modern and nice. Multiple £10k holidays a year and now a £1million house. I still think she's hiding her wealth as well!
The kitchen thing was shocking, who does their kitchen twice in ten years? That just shows how much disposable income they have. Plus the multiple 10k holidays as you say, but oh yeah she just does ads because a “girl gotta eat”. I can’t stop laughing at that video of her telling people she’s given up work and promising she will only do adds for products she loves, what a load of crap.

Reactions: 8
They really hate that conservatory - letting kids throw balls IN A GLASS ROOM

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she can be reported to ASA for this. It has to be clear before a click.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.