Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if Fraser comes home with a girl that is the modern equivalent of 19 year old Emily? You can just imagine her reaction. I hope he does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When was the article? 2002? I don't buy the story for a second, think she stole it from friends 4 years before, when Rachel went to dinner with Joshua and his parents in her nightie, she jumped up and her boob popped out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, I had to double check I was definitely reading the Emily Norris thread for a second there. 😂 😂 😂 I cannot believe this robot has such a kinky side to her, go Emily!

She looks really old for 19. In fact, she looks just the same. It's like she was born looking 30-odd and hasn't really changed since (apart from the Botox :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If the boys get beautiful girlfriends she will 100% be that freaky mother who gets all jealous. Mother-in-law from hell pending... hope she's still online by then 😄

Reactions: 11
When was the article? 2002? I don't buy the story for a second, think she stole it from friends 4 years before, when Rachel went to dinner with Joshua and his parents in her nightie, she jumped up and her boob popped out!
How much you betting Lee Meldrum has locked himself in the bathroom with his phone on this thread pretending to measure up for Beggy's bathroom refurb. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
How much you betting Lee Meldrum has locked himself in the bathroom with his phone on this thread pretending to measure up for Beggy's bathroom refurb. 😂
Does he have a soft spot for other mum influencers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I really, really didn't expect to see those photos of her! I really didn't see her as someone to do an article mainly about her tits and sex.

Reactions: 8
I am creased today that she did an ad for a brand today called NUDE!! (Nuud).. you can't make it up! 😆 she definitely isn't a 1950s housewife and homely stay at home mum.. don't be fooled.. she is a saleswoman and business woman who uses her kids and fake image to make money. I bet she is cringing today big time though! Wish I was a fly on the wall! Also yes Matt has had a hair transplant in the past.. his comb over was embarrassing.
Crazy to think that if her 'glamour career' had taken off, that would be how she made money. I always said for years she would do or say ANYTHING for money.

Reactions: 17
Emily once stated her and Matt hardly ever have sex so it’s quite funny to see what she’s saying in that article

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Emily once stated her and Matt hardly ever have sex so it’s quite funny to see what she’s saying in that article
Yes I bet Matt is gutted! Emily the bicycle is now Emily the prude! Wonder if he even knew about the article! I just skipped through her vlog.. they have become ridiculously boring. I honestly could make a more interesting vlog.. but I would never sell my children 😁I eyerolled when she said the boys having haircuts was 'an ordeal', like they are 4,7 and nearly 10.. and their Dad is the barber, in their own home and they still kick off! I honestly don't know how she copes with them.

Reactions: 16
I couldn’t understand it when she was posting on insta about their “lockdown haircuts”, how is it a lockdown hair cut when their dad is a hairdresser? It’s not like she’s had to resort to a bowl and a pair of kitchen scissors is it? She doesn’t half make up some crap to make herself “relatable” and “down to earth”.

She probably became a prude as soon as she became a mum, the children are in their bed every night anyway so it’s not like there’s much opportunity.

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t understand it when she was posting on insta about their “lockdown haircuts”, how is it a lockdown hair cut when their dad is a hairdresser? It’s not like she’s had to resort to a bowl and a pair of kitchen scissors is it? She doesn’t half make up some crap to make herself “relatable” and “down to earth”.

She probably became a prude as soon as she became a mum, the children are in their bed every night anyway so it’s not like there’s much opportunity.
I thought the same.. she said "lockdown hair cut, Matt has all the stuff for it, clippers etc".. and neglected the fact that he's a BARBER! Its hardly a lockdown haircut.. its a professional haircut at home. A luxury. She tries to spin everything to fit a certain narrative. Most of that vlog was music over the kids running about.. I don't think she can have them speaking as it would likely be embarrassing for her. Especially Caleb during the haircut.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same.. she said "lockdown hair cut, Matt has all the stuff for it, clippers etc".. and neglected the fact that he's a BARBER! Its hardly a lockdown haircut.. its a professional haircut at home. A luxury. She tries to spin everything to fit a certain narrative. Most of that vlog was music over the kids running about.. I don't think she can have them speaking as it would likely be embarrassing for her. Especially Caleb during the haircut.
Yeah exactly. It’s no different to having your hairdresser visit you at home, which loads of people do.

Reactions: 6
“Yay we’re so excited to be adding some colour. This is such an important decision in these times. So far we’ve ordered samples of hugely expensive white-white, grey-white, beige-white, assbreath grey and jizz white. I really hope you guys like them. Please comment below recommending your favourite shades of grey, white and beige. So exciting”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well always thought she was fake as , these too good to be true doting mummies with their perfect homes, partners and kids , playing a role clearly fame hungry not surprising she turned her hand to influencing she gets paid for being noticed , bragging and presenting a fake persona , like Hinch and others when will those who follow these people realise that they are funding her lifestyle she is not their friends , not vaguely interested in them except as customers they spend money copying these actresses or trying to recreate their perfect life does it occur to them that it’s a show real fake life with Ads 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.