Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be looking at 1k an ad, she does at least seven a week sometimes. She must easily be making 10-20k a month, possibly more, it’s sickening.
She's with gleam and would howl at the idea she only makes £1k an Ad. She's making alot more than that, several multiples.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes she is absolutely coining it in! Thats what annoys me as well when she says 'a day out for a family of 5 can be quite expensive, like £50' or 'we might buy a trampoline, I know its £100 so its a lot of money but we aren't going away this year' etc etc.. oh f*** off! Like that is expensive to you! The real her is coming through now in her new house because she wants it done properly, and it isn't cheap! Honestly, the biggest snake on YouTube. She reminds me of that Mika Strausser (sp) woman. I watched one of her videos and I was like wow, thats an American Emily Norris. Fake voice, fake life.

Reactions: 12
Yes she is absolutely coining it in! Thats what annoys me as well when she says 'a day out for a family of 5 can be quite expensive, like £50' or 'we might buy a trampoline, I know its £100 so its a lot of money but we aren't going away this year' etc etc.. oh f*** off! Like that is expensive to you! The real her is coming through now in her new house because she wants it done properly, and it isn't cheap! Honestly, the biggest snake on YouTube. She reminds me of that Mika Strausser (sp) woman. I watched one of her videos and I was like wow, thats an American Emily Norris. Fake voice, fake life.
Emily befriended Myka a while back they did a couple collaborations on their YouTube channels. Emily definitely copied Myka with content and music. I posted about this recently. Myka Stauffer I would say is in a league of her own for vile exploitative behaviour on YouTube and she has been exposed majorly this year so i doubt Emily will be associating herself with her publicly anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh that Myka stauffer who adopted a child just to grow her YouTube channel and then sent him away afterwards, that sounds like something Emily might stoop to if she had needed too!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh that Myka stauffer who adopted a child just to grow her YouTube channel and then sent him away afterwards, that sounds like something Emily might stoop to if she had needed too!
Yes she is awful there have been a lot of YouTube videos made about her since she was exposed with people from her past telling all and the adoptive community really kicking off about it all.
It seemed like Myka and Emily were using each other for a while to spread their "fame" across the pond.

Yes she is awful there have been a lot of YouTube videos made about her since she was exposed with people from her past telling all and the adoptive community really kicking off about it all.
It seemed like Myka and Emily were using each other for a while to spread their "fame" across the pond.
Yeah I was shocked when it all came out, I still am. She was so fake it’s unbelievable, there was so much exposed about her afterwards that it’s not surprising they didn’t try to adopt in the USA, they probably wouldn’t have been allowed. She’s a disgusting human being.

I feel like her and Emily used to teach other how to be as fake as possible.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was shocked when it all came out, I still am. She was so fake it’s unbelievable, there was so much exposed about her afterwards that it’s not surprising they didn’t try to adopt in the USA, they probably wouldn’t have been allowed. She’s a disgusting human being.

I feel like her and Emily used to teach other how to be as fake as possible.
I feel very sorry for that poor little boy being put through all of that. I really hope that he is in a better home now and doesn't have to suffer anymore neglect 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh look, another ad. Ad a day Emily. I really hope her sheep are waking up. They are going to work whilst she strains a smile to the camera flogging stuff and managing to spend over a million on a house and reno. Shes such a fraud! I'm so happy people are noticing now!

Reactions: 6
'we might buy a trampoline, I know its £100 so its a lot of money but we aren't going away this year'
If she had to pay tax on that £1599 trampoline + installation that she was gifted in return for ADs it would be a hell of a lot more than £100. Quite frankly she should pay tax as it was a payment to a business for a service, even if it wasn't in cash.

I don't know a great deal about tax, but at my company we can only accept gifts that were very small and nominal in value like a pen or cup. I'd hope HMRC would be somewhat similar.

She can afford to say no now and gain some integrity back. Greed is winning though. I reckon Matt pushes it so he can have his Essex cars

If she had to pay tax on that £1599 trampoline + installation that she was gifted in return for ADs it would be a hell of a lot more than £100. Quite frankly she should pay tax as it was a payment to a business for a service, even if it wasn't in cash.

I don't know a great deal about tax, but at my company we can only accept gifts that were very small and nominal in value like a pen or cup. I'd hope HMRC would be somewhat similar.
The £100 trampoline was in her old house. In her new house is bought the most expensive trampoline going.. she tried to get a gift/discount but they said no 😆 the ads though! She will never use that Readly App! Why is she constantly promoting stuff all the time that she doesn't use!!! She has no integrity.

The £100 trampoline was in her old house. In her new house is bought the most expensive trampoline going.. she tried to get a gift/discount but they said no 😆 the ads though! She will never use that Readly App! Why is she constantly promoting stuff all the time that she doesn't use!!! She has no integrity.
Oh did she buy the £1.6k trampoline? I thought she said gifted, especially as the company does gift them to lots of people like Alfie Deyes. I'll stick to my £50 tesco trampoline where no one has had a spring injury :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when the rule came in that influencer had to declare if something was an AD or gifted. Imagine if the rule got changed and they have to declare at the beginning of each sponsored AD or video how much they had been paid to do it!!! That would be amazing to see

Reactions: 8
Remember when the rule came in that influencer had to declare if something was an AD or gifted. Imagine if the rule got changed and they have to declare at the beginning of each sponsored AD or video how much they had been paid to do it!!! That would be amazing to see
It would also be amazing to be able to see how much they got paid for affiliate links! Or at least label the whole video an ad of using them or using any gifted product.. legally they should! But they never do! The regulators really need to start fining because people like Emily have saved thousands on gifted products that you and I would have to pay for, can spend a whole video promoting it and not bother to declare it an ad! Same for aff links! Emily really went to town on that ice cream truck! And why?! Because she was making money from it without anyone noticing that it was an ad to make her money!

I thought there’s no way she would use that magazine app and how people can’t see that I don’t know. Download app, start recording, click kettle, sit on sofa, paint on fake smile, scroll through, stop recording, delete app....

On her latest post, why is she saying that she had 3 UNDER 5 when Fraser was 3 months off being 6!! She had 3 under 6. Just. She will lie about anything! Seems though she can get pregnant so easily🙄, why didn't she have a smaller gap if she wants to lie about it. Lie a day Emily!

On her latest post, why is she saying that she had 3 UNDER 5 when Fraser was 3 months off being 6!! She had 3 under 6. Just. She will lie about anything! Seems though she can get pregnant so easily🙄, why didn't she have a smaller gap if she wants to lie about it. Lie a day Emily!
I thought this, she’s full of 💩.

do you remember when she was trying to get pregnant with Jackson and I think it had only been a couple of weeks and she posted those videos documenting it all?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.