Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
When was the article? 2002? I don't buy the story for a second, think she stole it from friends 4 years before, when Rachel went to dinner with Joshua and his parents in her nightie, she jumped up and her boob popped out!
How much you betting Lee Meldrum has locked himself in the bathroom with his phone on this thread pretending to measure up for Beggy's bathroom refurb. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

mrtumble

VIP Member
FH-Em-ily Norris #4 - Her tits fell in her pasta and caused a sensation, her £1m house needs a complete renovation.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone ask Emily in her next Q&A if she has a scar where she burnt her tit on some pasta sauce that one time...

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Nofangirl

Is it me being cynical or does anyone else think that when Instagrammers ask for recommendations for something they are just on the beg for free/gifted stuff they can then advertise and push on all their followers?

Reactions: 31

Niamhm

Chatty Member
If I ever see something that an influenza advertises and I genuinely like the look of it, I'll purposely search for it on Google (like regular people). I will literally NEVER click on an aff link or anything like that because I think do they not earn enough money out of me for my views and the links I used to click before they HAD to label them!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
No offence to anyone but Imagine buying a million quid house and having those "live love" stickers on the walls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My favourite part of that is "everyone that's interested just wants to have sex with me or falls in love with me"

Alright Emily love 🤣
She does look amazing in those pictures to be fair. Still got the same stepford wife smile!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

JessaP

yes the other house wasn’t the biggest for a family of five, but it certainly wasn’t the smallest either and they could have managed perfectly fine there. People have to had to live in smaller houses with more children than they have.
100% agree with this! Her old house was more than adequate for them and they'd done it up nicely.

Just watched the new vlog and their new house is large! I don't think they moved solely for content, as a society we generally believe bigger is better when it comes to our homes. I'm sure they moved for practical reasons as well as for the status a large home affords.

I think this is where I'm unfollowing her. I've no interest in watching another vacant influencer do up a massive home whilst the rest of us worry about our jobs and drying up savings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yoko

Chatty Member
Im sick to death of seeing her kids on that fucking trampoline!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ We’ve all got one in our garden love get over it! I find it boring watching my own kids on one never mind someone else’s!

• Haha
  • Heart

Theninth

I just watched Emily's insta story and couldn't get the pasta boob thing out of my head. I'm sorry but her boobs aren't that big, DD is not that big. I'm a 36HH and my tits have never fallen out into my pasta bowl 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think this new house is a career move. She's made a new insta account for it, she's already plugging DIY/home themed ads. The old house was done, the children are growing up so they're limited in that way. There's only so many boring speed cleans she she can film that people will watch surely. This new house ensures hours of content for them with little effort really, because she'll just repeat what she did previously.

Teabee

I think I at this point it would be best for emily to completely switch her content and stop marketing herself as a relatable mum because it isn't going to work anymore. I think she needs to rebrand as a luxury home account. She doesn't know how to be humble and she's terrible at under playing her wealth. She wants to be a show off and I think the best course of action would be to just play into wealth before her career really tanks.

Reactions: 21

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I know! And there are many other YouTubers like say FleurDeForce who clearly have a lot of money but in my opinion, she does not try to represent something else (I do not follow her closely anymore though). I still really like Louise Pentland. Yes she's doing very well but I truly believe her still when she does cheap hauls. Her house is nice but it's not a mansion like Emily's. And rather than doing ad after ad she actually tries to make something good from her horrible childhood with her latest book. I feel like she DOES something rather than putting ads on the internet.
Yeah exactly. One thing I detest is snobbery and I detest it even more when it comes from people who started from the bottom. How dare they look down their nose at people for doing things that they used to do themselves. How dare they belittle something that they used to love because suddenly it isn’t good enough for them anymore.

snobbery isn’t a nice thing anyway and in general I can’t stand it, but when it comes from people who were once your everyday Joe, I hate it even more. Just because you feel you’ve “succeeded”, there’s no need to look down your nose at people who are where you were once.

You know what Emily, you may have your big fancy house and your expensive furniture, but if this is the person it turns you into, then you can keep it, because it’s vile.

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if her name wasn’t really Emily Norris and if she didn’t actually have three kids and a husband called Matt...

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
Yeah when she was first trying to get pregnant she started filming it all and on one she was breaking down because she hadn’t conceived straight away like she had done previously. Jackson’s whole life from conception, birth and childhood is on the internet.
She also did the how to get pregnant fast video which for someone who really struggled to conceive that was incredibly difficult to watch. She was lucky and "gets pregnant whenever she wants!" But I'd already tried every single tip and hint and my body just didnt want to work! I'm lucky to have 2 beautiful children now, but it took me around 18 months to conceive each of them and quite frankly her tips are shit when your body just doesnt get pregnant easily!!!

• Sad
  • Heart