Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just started watching her after someone pointed her out on the brummy mummy thread and I honestly cannot stand her. I do not understand how she has so much money to have such a huge house when her only job is posting online
Oh these "Mummy influencers" are earning an absolute fortune from online Ads etc!

Reactions: 5
Oh these "Mummy influencers" are earning an absolute fortune from online Ads etc!
Given her adds are more professional than other mummy influencers like Brummy Mummy but I honestly do not understand how she can be making so much money in this ‘job’ to have such a beautiful house!

Reactions: 2
Given her adds are more professional than other mummy influencers like Brummy Mummy but I honestly do not understand how she can be making so much money in this ‘job’ to have such a beautiful house!
I know! It's crazy isnt it! Another world

Reactions: 3
She’ll earn a fortune from YouTube too - her views per video on some of them are huge

No offence to anyone but Imagine buying a million quid house and having those "live love" stickers on the walls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has 600k subs AND she does an ad every👏 single👏 day👏 on insta or YouTube. Believe me she is still downplaying her wealth. She is loaded and was able to fool people and get away with the constant ads in the old house. Wait until the huge kitchen reno happens.

Reactions: 8
And Jimi Hendrix one too 😂
I admit there are some odd wall stickers but that house is gorgeous. On her tour she talks about renovating, knocking down, etc. most rooms. I don’t understand why you’d buy such a beautiful house and then want to change so much of it. The kitchen looks beautiful and nicer than 90% of peoples and yet she is still not happy. I just don’t get it. I’d literally kill for a house like that and we have people like her complaining

Reactions: 12
I cannot fathom how she has managed to leave those stickers up. Best part of when we got our house was ripping off the god awful wall paper within minutes of having the keys.

Reactions: 12
I've just looked at her accounts
2018 she had £30,000
2019 she had £141,000 in her business account.
2020 will be higher again.
It doesn't say how much she pays herself or how much dividends she takes that I can find. I am presuming its a lot more than that. I mean Louise pays herself £500,000 a year and makes a fraction of what Emily does. Louise barely uploads and only does the occasional ad compared with the snake oil salesman Norris.
surely Louise makes more than Emily with her books and public appearances etc? What else does Emily do apart from ads on youtube and instagram?

surely Louise makes more than Emily with her books and public appearances etc? What else does Emily do apart from ads on youtube and instagram?
Emily does a lot of ads and swipe ups. She also has more views on her videos than Louise. Also you never know emily could charge more than Louise for ads? 🤷‍♀️Her husband also owns and runs 2 salons in Essex.

I agree. She once said that Matt would only agree to a 4th kid if they were millionaires. Well....
And having Jackson boosted her channel massively. She’d make a fortune from another kid
She is 100% preggo. Just watched her latest vid and I’m totally getting the vibes.

Just watched the latest video and Fraser annoyed me the whole time! The minute Caleb opened the first present Fraser snatched it off him! He opened the book and was looking through it, Fraser closed it. Fraser was reading the clues for him!

Just seemed to want to take over his birthday!

Reactions: 6
Just watched the latest video and Fraser annoyed me the whole time! The minute Caleb opened the first present Fraser snatched it off him! He opened the book and was looking through it, Fraser closed it. Fraser was reading the clues for him!

Totally agree. He did the same when it was Jackson’s birthday, although he was actually opening Jackson’s presents as well. I’ve seen it a few times with the eldest child of the family, I can’t understand why the parent’s don’t step in and tell them no, although that probably wouldn’t make good viewing.

Reactions: 7
Its laughable that she markets herself as a parenting guru yet she can't even EDIT together a 10 minute video without them looking and acting like brats.

• Haha
Its laughable that she markets herself as a parenting guru yet she can't even EDIT together a 10 minute video without them looking and acting like brats.
would love for her to see how the other half live with real jobs, limited time, and next to no spare money and then pitch herself as a parenting guru. It’s easy to be a parenting guru when you’ve have endless time and money. What about the parents that have little of both.

It’s always the same on the birthdays, and she always jsit laught
She is 100% preggo. Just watched her latest vid and I’m totally getting the vibes.
Possible bump? Or maybe it’s just the angle, I really didn’t think she would have any more children

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.