Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest post, why is she saying that she had 3 UNDER 5 when Fraser was 3 months off being 6!! She had 3 under 6. Just. She will lie about anything! Seems though she can get pregnant so easily🙄, why didn't she have a smaller gap if she wants to lie about it. Lie a day Emily!
But then cried because she didn’t get pregnant on the first try 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha no, I only started following her when Jackson was about 1. Can't believe the change in her! I have seen her video headers such as '4 weeks pregnant update', '8 weeks pregnant', thats why I never speculate on her being pregnant because she would milk it from conception! Starting with affiliate links for ovulation sticks.

Reactions: 6
Haha no, I only started following her when Jackson was about 1. Can't believe the change in her! I have seen her video headers such as '4 weeks pregnant update', '8 weeks pregnant', thats why I never speculate on her being pregnant because she would milk it from conception! Starting with affiliate links for ovulation sticks.
Yeah when she was first trying to get pregnant she started filming it all and on one she was breaking down because she hadn’t conceived straight away like she had done previously. Jackson’s whole life from conception, birth and childhood is on the internet.

Reactions: 1
I thought there’s no way she would use that magazine app and how people can’t see that I don’t know. Download app, start recording, click kettle, sit on sofa, paint on fake smile, scroll through, stop recording, delete app....
I wonder if FHM is on there??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah when she was first trying to get pregnant she started filming it all and on one she was breaking down because she hadn’t conceived straight away like she had done previously. Jackson’s whole life from conception, birth and childhood is on the internet.
She also did the how to get pregnant fast video which for someone who really struggled to conceive that was incredibly difficult to watch. She was lucky and "gets pregnant whenever she wants!" But I'd already tried every single tip and hint and my body just didnt want to work! I'm lucky to have 2 beautiful children now, but it took me around 18 months to conceive each of them and quite frankly her tips are tit when your body just doesnt get pregnant easily!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She also did the how to get pregnant fast video which for someone who really struggled to conceive that was incredibly difficult to watch. She was lucky and "gets pregnant whenever she wants!" But I'd already tried every single tip and hint and my body just didnt want to work! I'm lucky to have 2 beautiful children now, but it took me around 18 months to conceive each of them and quite frankly her tips are tit when your body just doesnt get pregnant easily!!!
What an awful video for her to post, she’s basically just rubbing it in people’s faces that she can get pregnant quickly while trying to make content from it. It’s all a load of rubbish, everyone is different when it comes to conceiving. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah, she got a lot of flak for that. Then went on her stories moaning about how people were accusing her of being insensitive. Typical of Emily to think she knows everything and need to give her tips/hacks.

Reactions: 8
There is no way she would be tagging the interior designer so much if that was a fully paid for service! Another undisclosed ad without a doubt!

Reactions: 9
She has just posted a pic from 2 years ago where she is talking about putting Jackson on 'the step' for being naughty. Think that is for our benefit, as if to say 'I do discipline them', thing is though, she doesn't! They behave terribly and that is highly edited with music on top! Theres no discipline in that house, she's probably too busy on her phone or sat counting her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FHM-ILY is great. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when she saw tattle had found her past.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you underestimate how much she gets from YouTube. Views alone would probably grab her £60k a year. Then the daily ads on top. I’ve no idea but I’d estimate between £5k-£10k per one. She’s done a few since moving into the house last week!

Yes she worked at this school (same place she got married) so the fee may have been supplemented

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.