Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think sheā€™s currently watching this thread in trepidation, frantically refreshing ready to report to admin?! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
That's tacky af but she does have an amazing body, can't say I wouldn't have done the same at that age if I had the confidence...but yeah, tacky.

Reactions: 3
Oh she looks great, but itā€™s just so needy and fame hungry....and doesnā€™t really fit with her wholesome image now šŸ¤£
I wonder what her boys will think
Of it as they get older šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah canā€™t say itā€™s something I would have done, wouldnā€™t fancy any of my family members seeing it!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Thereā€™s loads of copies out there Iā€™m sure!
She went for a meal with her ex boyfriend and his parents, leant over the table and her boob fell out of her top and landed in some pasta sauce?!?! Really!šŸ˜† omg she was a liar then too! And she got voted sexiest woman on campus in 2001?! How?! I do not see it! I see an uptight snake who looks 10 years older than she should!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh she looks great, but itā€™s just so needy and fame hungry....and doesnā€™t really fit with her wholesome image now šŸ¤£
I wonder what her boys will think
Of it as they get older šŸ¤”
I love how she paints this image of the quaint little housewife who doesnā€™t swear or step out of line and then you find this magazine with raunchy photos inšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

She went for a meal with her ex boyfriend and his parents, leant over the table and her boob fell out of her top and landed in some pasta sauce?!?! Really!šŸ˜† omg she was a liar then too! And she got voted sexiest woman on campus in 2001?! How?! I do not see it! I see an uptight snake who looks 10 years older than she should!
And apparently she didnā€™t notice, how did she not notice her tit was burningšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

How did we discover that she had done an article for this magazine, was it something Emily said or did someone do some digging?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its weird her talking about sex as she is so vanilla! Although who knows what shes like off camera?! Definitely fame hungry.

Reactions: 16
Yes, campus bike at uni, the football boys liked her. Nothing wrong with liking sex, but doesn't go with the image.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Confident or desperate for attention?

No wonder she doesnā€™t value her childrenā€™s privacy, she doesnā€™t even respect herself... she probably has to look up the word ā€œdignityā€ to even know what it means.

Explains why sheā€™s always so giggly and babyish around Matt, sheā€™s clearly one of these women that loves to serve...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I bet sheā€™s one of those who says that glamour modelling/page 3 is ā€˜empoweringā€™ to women šŸ˜†

• Haha
Okay that is actually hilarious šŸ¤£ She has clearly always thought very highly of herself

Reactions: 8
Ugh her reading from a script voice is so annoying!!! Itā€™s so obvious sheā€™s reading and she just doesnā€™t make any effort to sound like she cares about all the crap sheā€™s being paid to flog! It amazes me companies use her and I think you can tell sheā€™s just so fake and scripted...if she approached me To work with Iā€™d tell her to bog off!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.