Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a Peter Pan collar in sight in those photos! How times have changed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She started making up stories at a young age bless her. Totally desperate for fame and fortune. Her flatmate sent them in...OK hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My favourite part of that is "everyone that's interested just wants to have sex with me or falls in love with me"

Alright Emily love 🤣
She does look amazing in those pictures to be fair. Still got the same stepford wife smile!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wearing a T-shirt that says “all this and brains too” wow 😂
I know...up own arse and clearly has always thought a lot of herself.
I really really am so disappointed, I realyjised to like her when I first found her, I was so taken in. So disappointed in myself for being a sucker!!!

Reactions: 8
O. M. G. That is hideous. I have seen a magazine article she did with Matt that was cringe but I didn't realise she'd been clawing at the fame ladder that long or that desperately!

Reactions: 6
I can’t fathom why any 19 year old would do that to themselves? Yes, she has a great body at that age, but then a lot of people do at 19. It’s so trashy, even pretending her boob fell out into her pasta sauce, who is that desperate for attention that they resort to these lengths? It’s sad if anything.

Reactions: 15
I can’t fathom why any 19 year old would do that to themselves? Yes, she has a great body at that age, but then a lot of people do at 19. It’s so trashy, even pretending her boob fell out into her pasta sauce, who is that desperate for attention that they resort to these lengths? It’s sad if anything.
She's so full of tit, as if that ever happened 😄 as fake as her accent

Reactions: 3
She must hate that the wholesome, 1950s housewife persona is beginning to slip.
Is she just very lost? Her younger self is all about looks, now she wants to be supermum. Like she has to be the best at whatever it is? I know at the time she must have thought she was practically a supermodel but with social media now we know that there are a hell of a lot of women that are much more attractive. Always goes too far with her kids, can’t really parent effectively so overcompensates by letting them run wild and throwing money at them. Or she could genuinely be that much of a narcissist and believe these things in her own head.

Reactions: 4
Is she just very lost? Her younger self is all about looks, now she wants to be supermum. Like she has to be the best at whatever it is? I know at the time she must have thought she was practically a supermodel but with social media now we know that there are a hell of a lot of women that are much more attractive. Always goes too far with her kids, can’t really parent effectively so overcompensates by letting them run wild and throwing money at them. Or she could genuinely be that much of a narcissist and believe these things in her own head.
Ego, vanity & money are her motivators for sure! And he’s just as bad...
I think the reason he always wears baseball caps is cos he’s going bald and grey and his ego & vanity can’t cope 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m 21 on Thursday so similar ages, and would never do this 😂

I’m 21 on Thursday so similar ages, and would never do this 😂 And I’m tall and a size 8 and have similar features to Emily at that age

Reactions: 2
He’s hiding the fact he’s having plugs 😂 one day he’ll have a full head of hair. Looking at his dad goes to show he should be bald!
Ego, vanity & money are her motivators for sure! And he’s just as bad...
I think the reason he always wears baseball caps is cos he’s going bald and grey and his ego & vanity can’t cope 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone ask Emily in her next Q&A if she has a scar where she burnt her tit on some pasta sauce that one time...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.