Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She irritates me so badly. Once you wake up to her you realise that she doesn't come on insta/YouTube without it making her money in some way or another. There will always be an ad or an affiliate link. Literally everything, every day. 'Hi, I'm your friend 😬, buy this!😬' with her forced smile. I don't know how she sleeps at night the con woman.

Reactions: 6
She must never just play with her kids, she’s always plugging/selling something or on her phone

Reactions: 7
Hi guys, wow just catching up! I can’t believe she did FHM, but then again, I can believe it because to put it blunt, why wouldn’t she? She’s gaining popularity & to serve her purpose.

Reactions: 4
She must never just play with her kids, she’s always plugging/selling something or on her phone
Imagine their childhood will be like the Truman show. They think their mum is playing with them but she turns to the camera to give a script/discount codes for the toy that you were playing with or linking it/swiping up. Thats gotta mess you up hasn't it! Like you would never know whether they did that because they wanted to or because they wanted to make money off of you. Some fucked up kids in a few years.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If I ever see something that an influenza advertises and I genuinely like the look of it, I'll purposely search for it on Google (like regular people). I will literally NEVER click on an aff link or anything like that because I think do they not earn enough money out of me for my views and the links I used to click before they HAD to label them!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes 100% the thing with affiliate links is I think once you’ve clicked on them every time you buy from say Amazon if that’s where the link was for they get money... even if it’s totally different products. No wonder they’re all so bloody loaded and moving to massive houses...

She’s very quiet at the moment, it must be killing her that this thread is gaining in popularity and people are waking up, you can only fool & dupe people for so long...no doubt gleam have told her to shut up for a bit too.
I’m sure she will be back with a change of tack soon enough, the way forward I guess is lush the home stuff and reposition away from mumfluencer but I guess that’s where the bread & butter is....
She’s always wanted to be in the public eye clearly, this is the other side of it I’m afraid, not everyone will like you or approve of what you do or lap up the rubbish you put out there!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's best buddies with Fern McCann who used to be her hairdresser. Both fame hungry and will do anything for money

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Eugh wait until she 'kills us with kindness' aka even more fake smiles and fake happiness that her viewers will start to see straight through. Humans are good at recognizing fake. The eyes don't lie. Hers always look dead.

Reactions: 5
Is she? I was thinking this the other day, you never see her with any friends or meeting friends, either she doesn’t have any or she keeps that private which begs the question why can’t she keep her kids private? Because they don’t have a say in it and can’t speak for themselves and they bring in the dollar!

Reactions: 6
Is she? I was thinking this the other day, you never see her with any friends or meeting friends, either she doesn’t have any or she keeps that private which begs the question why can’t she keep her kids private? Because they don’t have a say in it and can’t speak for themselves and they bring in the dollar!
She has a group of friends from school that she shows meeting up with every christmas, plus that fame hungry wannabe Kerry Whelpdale. I just can't imagine her being good company as all she seems to do is nod and giggle. Even around Matt she has no personality, Darl. She seems to only be able to read off a script.

Reactions: 8
I just watched Emily's insta story and couldn't get the pasta boob thing out of my head. I'm sorry but her boobs aren't that big, DD is not that big. I'm a 36HH and my tits have never fallen out into my pasta bowl 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm glad that this thread is starting to take off, I don't know how she managed to get off scot free for so long. She is so calculating and money oriented it's unbelievable. The Meldrums got a hard time for their video showing Lee's gender disappointment when they were expecting Poppy yet when Emily was practically sobbing when she found out that Jackson was a boy, it went pretty much unacknowledged on here. My absolute favourite Emily moment though has to be when she got a DNA test to find out if she and her sister had the same father as they don't look similar (shock horror!). She then called her poor mother to let her know that they had the same father. :LOL:
My god she's an absolute hole. Does she just live to humiliate her family 😳

I didn't like how much she milked her granny having corona either! Talk about click bait! A brief conversation about it at the end... hardly deserved to be a headline title. She's an absolute fraud.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.