Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really bleeping hate the way she says nativity
NEIGH-tivity🐴

Who's voice is it on that YouTube ad because it certainly isn't her Canadian Twang she rolls out on her vids. I thought it was Kerry Whelpdale doing a voice over!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her voice so different in that video in her stories. Does she put on this Canadian accent? It sounds nothing like her

Reactions: 4
NEIGH-tivity🐴

Who's voice is it on that YouTube ad because it certainly isn't her Canadian Twang she rolls out on her vids. I thought it was Kerry Whelpdale doing a voice over!
I think its slowed down, or she's a con! 🤔

Reactions: 3
FH-Em-ily Norris #4 - Her tits fell in her pasta and caused a sensation, her £1m house needs a complete renovation.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bunk beds? I never understand why parents give one child two beds. Totally get they are space saving when you've got two kids sharing.. but for 1 child.. she'll have a lot of fun changing the sheets on those! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Why can’t he just have a child’s room? She can decorate the rest of the house how she wants. Just let the kids be kids whilst they can - ffs!

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad, why does he need a bedroom designed by a designer? Why can’t he pick his own style?
Wonder why she hasn’t done this for Fraser, is it because he’s old enough to tell her no?

Reactions: 10
She’s said that Fraser’s and Caleb’s will also be done by the interior designer. I don’t know how she’s expecting to make her channel renovation focused now as they’re not her ideas?! I suppose it’s the same as posting cleaning motivational videos while having a cleaner 🤷🏽‍♀️
It’s so sad, why does he need a bedroom designed by a designer? Why can’t he pick his own style?
Wonder why she hasn’t done this for Fraser, is it because he’s old enough to tell her no?

Reactions: 10
She’s said that Fraser’s and Caleb’s will also be done by the interior designer. I don’t know how she’s expecting to make her channel renovation focused now as they’re not her ideas?! I suppose it’s the same as posting cleaning motivational videos while having a cleaner 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh really, wow that’s strange. Why can’t she just let them design it themselves, why does it need to be insta worthy? It’s just daft. And yeah I don’t get why she’s not designing the rest of the house herself, it’s a bit of a con really getting a designer and then creating a home account...

Reactions: 6
I think its slowed down, or she's a con! 🤔
She looked so odd in that video - bright orange skin, bright white teeth, hair flat to her head - also white and silvery cream eyeshadow?

Reactions: 3
Yet again, Scamily Norris has done a whole video promoting advent calendars, linked them all down below as affiliate links and hasn't labelled the video as an ad. Do people really believe that she has bought them advent calendars just to be helpful to other mums. That snake wouldn't do anything if she wasn't getting paid, including having kids!
Screenshot_20201113-222951_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
Does it annoy anyone else that she constantly praises herself for replying to her YouTube comments but she posts the same 'Thanks so much for watching and stay safe Yoghurtpots'.. people can ask her questions or send a lovely message and that is the only thing she will write! She may occasionally write 'oh no. Thanks so much for watching and stay safe'. That is not replying to peoples messages. Its a generic copy and pasted response. Do her sheep really appreciate this as her working hard? She should reply to the first 50 or something properly or not bother. It would take less than an hour and you can hardly call her job work! Yes it may be more than others do.. but barely!
Exactly, you’re always being manipulated, it’s never as she says.
Narc bs decoder:
  • I always reply to comments/ hearting every positive comment = I’m just pretending to care so you’ll stay hooked.
  • It’s been awhile so I thought I’d make another video = it was just last week but I want to brag about it again/ I didn’t get enough flattery so I’ll try again/ I got tonnes of views from the last one and I’m greedy for more.
  • My kids looove it they use it all the time/ it’s the one toy he plays with everyday/ I wouldn’t use any other brand/ tbh I was skeptical about it before but.../ I don’t know how I survived all this while without it/ this thing saved my life! = you don’t need it but just use my aff link to purchase anyway.
  • Extra hand or body movements/ fake laugh/ mumbling faster and then quickly changing scenes = I’m lying so badly now to cover my real intention to gain something from you.
  • I just thought I’d give a quick update = I didn’t like the criticism in the comments and need to justify myself with my bs excuses/ I’d like to address something on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly, you’re always being manipulated, it’s never as she says.
Narc bs decoder:
  • I always reply to comments/ hearting every positive comment = I’m just pretending to care so you’ll stay hooked.
  • It’s been awhile so I thought I’d make another video = it was just last week but I want to brag about it again/ I didn’t get enough flattery so I’ll try again/ I got tonnes of views from the last one and I’m greedy for more.
  • My kids looove it they use it all the time/ it’s the one toy he plays with everyday/ I wouldn’t use any other brand/ tbh I was skeptical about it before but.../ I don’t know how I survived all this while without it/ this thing saved my life! = you don’t need it but just use my aff link to purchase anyway.
  • Extra hand or body movements/ fake laugh/ mumbling faster and then quickly changing scenes = I’m lying so badly now to cover my real intention to gain something from you.
  • I just thought I’d give a quick update = I didn’t like the criticism in the comments and need to justify myself with my bs excuses/ I’d like to address something on tattle.
Don’t forget
- lots of people have asked me about X so I’ve linked it in a swipe up = I don’t care if anyone has asked, I’m making you think they have so I generate interest in this product and I got it for free and here’s link I’ll make money from

Reactions: 12
Bunk beds? I never understand why parents give one child two beds. Totally get they are space saving when you've got two kids sharing.. but for 1 child.. she'll have a lot of fun changing the sheets on those! :rolleyes:
I thought she meant a low bed with a pull out bed, but bunk beds seem ridiculous and then they’re stuck in the middle of the room, they’ll be over powering being so high, I can’t believe she’s needed an interior designer to come up with that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I thought she meant a low bed with a pull out bed, but bunk beds seem ridiculous and then they’re stuck in the middle of the room, they’ll be over powering being so high, I can’t believe she’s needed an interior designer to come up with that 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah it’s bunk beds AND a pull out bed underneath so 3 beds total, so all the boys can sleep in there. The boy who is less likely to have friends round for a sleepover - because he is the youngest, has the most beds in his room. 😅 So it’s purely for the renovations for his brothers rooms I imagine. Wonder if once everything is done on the house - say in a year or so.. the bunk beds disappear and a double bed appears - ‘because he wanted a big bed like his brothers’:sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s bunk beds AND a pull out bed underneath so 3 beds total, so all the boys can sleep in there. The boy who is less likely to have friends round for a sleepover - because he is the youngest, has the most beds in his room. 😅 So it’s purely for the renovations for his brothers rooms I imagine. Wonder if once everything is done on the house - say in a year or so.. the bunk beds disappear and a double bed appears - ‘because he wanted a big bed like his brothers’:sneaky:
They are share her bed anyway, and we know Jackson will have a double soon, I dont know why they dont just do it and avoid the waste!

Oh yeah, no one is interested in a double bed for kids so its harder to AFF link! She can scam her viewers with a fancy pants bunk first! Girls gotta eat!

Reactions: 9

maybe viewers should go back and watch this video and then they’ll realise how much they’ve been conned.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.