Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised with Jackson doing a meconium poo when her waters broke that they let her have a natural home birth still. I went to get checked at hospital and my baby did the same, it can make their heart rate dip (and my sons did) so I was taken for a category 1 csection. This isn’t ‘snark’ or anything just an observation and also slightly jealous that she didn’t need cut open 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised with Jackson doing a meconium poo when her waters broke that they let her have a natural home birth still. I went to get checked at hospital and my baby did the same, it can make their heart rate dip (and my sons did) so I was taken for a category 1 csection. This isn’t ‘snark’ or anything just an observation and also slightly jealous that she didn’t need cut open 😂
To be fair, she wouldn’t tell us if she went against medical advice. The only other thing I can think of is perhaps he was coming too quickly to even blue light her?

Reactions: 1
I did wonder why anyone would want to livestream their labour, it’s all making sense now how fame hungry she is. She’s been on
  1. Fhm
  2. Mirror
  3. Facebook livestream giving birth
  4. The sun
  5. Express
  6. Essexlive
  7. Metro
  8. Dailymail
  9. Simkl - not quite sure what this is? Episodes and seasons??
Well, she’s pretty much made it in the UK, is that why she’s changing her accent, next goal to become famous in America?

View attachment 305647Unbelievable. She is hands down the best liar I’ve ever known.
Don’t forget that aspire magazine thing she’s always banging on about...

If I remember rightly they didn’t know until after he was born...?

I thought this too! With mine they were both overdue (same as her) and did meconium poos inside and I wasn’t even allowed in the birth centre let alone a home birth (not that I wanted one) and had to be attached to a monitor the whole time. So I don’t know how she managed a home birth either i get the impression she was dead against induction

My child had pood inside when which they found out when they broke my waters, they put a clip on baby’s head and monitored, although they also had 2 paediatricians ( I think that’s what the docs are called) on standby for the minute she was born, I didn’t think they automatically did a c section

My child had pood inside when which they found out when they broke my waters, they put a clip on baby’s head and monitored, although they also had 2 paediatricians ( I think that’s what the docs are called) on standby for the minute she was born, I didn’t think they automatically did a c section
Sometimes babies just randomly do it but sometimes it’s because they’re in distress (I had ICP) so his heartbeat dropped and he was born out the sunroof 🌞

I've got a feeling it was Kerry katona?!
When she was pregnant with Harvey it was in all the tabloids that she planned to give birth live on the Internet. This was quite outrageous claim at the time,which she planned to charge for. I’m not sure if it was genuine or just something she said to shock....

It was as Jackson was being born that they realised he had pooed inside so they were transferred to hospital for observations which is the protocol in these circumstances

If the boys get beautiful girlfriends she will 100% be that freaky mother who gets all jealous. Mother-in-law from hell pending... hope she's still online by then 😄
she’ll be the Stiffler’s Mom from American Pie - we can see how much she likes a pool table 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im sick to death of seeing her kids on that bleeping trampoline!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ We’ve all got one in our garden love get over it! I find it boring watching my own kids on one never mind someone else’s!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Im sick to death of seeing her kids on that bleeping trampoline!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ We’ve all got one in our garden love get over it! I find it boring watching my own kids on one never mind someone else’s!
I was thinking how has she not pissed herself jumping up and down so much after 3 kids? Guess those pads came in handy!

Amazed a tit didn't pop out... or does that only happen at dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she keep showing that ice cream stand?! She is either doing an ad soon with them or she wants to affiliate link the f*** out of it for when people start doing their Christmas shopping. She never does anything without it making her money!

Edit: oh look, I was right! She is so devious!!
Oh look I'm just a mum obsessed with this toy. Pull the other one. Should be labelled an ad. She will be making money from that.
Screenshot_20201110-191143_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep showing that ice cream stand?! She is either doing an ad soon with them or she wants to affiliate link the f*** out of it for when people start doing their Christmas shopping. She never does anything without it making her money!

Edit: oh look, I was right! She is so devious!!
Oh look I'm just a mum obsessed with this toy. Pull the other one. Should be labelled an ad. She will be making money from that.View attachment 305918
She's such a dick.

Very deceiving.

I watched her since 2k followers. Used to follow her as she would recommend genuine products. Now she will only recommend something she will make money from. It’s disgusting.

If anyone wants that toy then wait til Black Friday, watch for sales or discounts. Don’t buy anything from a link she recommends as 1. You’ll be adding to her millions and 2. you can gaurentee it won’t be the cheapest available.

There’s plenty time til Xmas so I set camel camel alerts for Amazon and watch for discounts in Argos and smyths. Money in my pocket and not in an influencers who do nothing to earn it except deceive and manipulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.