Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s her new kitchen in her house, then I can’t lie, it’s gorgeous!!!

Reactions: 12
If that’s her new kitchen in her house, then I can’t lie, it’s gorgeous!!!
It’s too clinical for me. I think it’s the show home, I think she’ll have purchased a custom new build!

Reactions: 5
Would be typical Emily to show a kitchen that's not even hers. It's also typical Emily to tease something and leave it so long that people lose interest or figure it out. For someone who's been in the influencing game for so long she's really, really bad at it on so many levels.

Reactions: 17
It’s starting to feel like this ‘announcement’ is another imhereforever fiasco where she kept saying something was coming… but it just never did. She should really wait to tease these things until she knows they’re going to happen for sure.

Reactions: 15
Why wouldn’t she edit the caption to remove Jake’s tag?? She’s literally so weird
Well it’s not exactly a lovey dovey caption. It’s just saying he took the photo. If they’re on OK terms then I can see why she wouldn’t bother.

if it was a caption gushing about him and their relationship on the other hand that would be weird.

Reactions: 20
Why wouldn’t she edit the caption to remove Jake’s tag?? She’s literally so weird
yes agree, especially as this was their make or break holiday? She could have easily picked a photo of Disney without Jake's name. I think she likes to think he's still obsessed with her.

Reactions: 10
yes agree, especially as this was their make or break holiday? She could have easily picked a photo of Disney without Jake's name. I think she likes to think he's still obsessed with her.
his @ handle is black though so doesn’t that mean he’s blocked her? Usually it’s blue 🤔

I think it’s cos there’s no space between the colon and the @ so Instagram doesn’t recognise it as a tag (just tested it on one of my own photos)

Reactions: 1
I think it’s cos there’s no space between the colon and the @ so Instagram doesn’t recognise it as a tag (just tested it on one of my own photos)
I’m not sure, I’ve just gone onto that post and it still shows blue even with the : @ right next to each other...hmmmm

I’m not sure, I’ve just gone onto that post and it still shows blue even with the : @ right next to each other...hmmmm
I think it might now but I’m not sure how it used to work/if you can change it when you post to stories? I feel like when you post to stories the tag is also black

Reactions: 1
I think it might now but I’m not sure how it used to work/if you can change it when you post to stories? I feel like when you post to stories the tag is also black
hahah she’s so boring we’re discussing Instagram handles 😂 maybe I’m just hoping a little too much that Jake has blocked her ass and is living his best life haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching her “the best unexpected news” video and I cannot believe the weightloss. I’m shocked.

Reactions: 3
Watching her “the best unexpected news” video and I cannot believe the weightloss. I’m shocked.
Gosh I feel really sad for her!

It’s going to be an absolute catastrophe if she addresses this in a vlog and attributes her weight loss to dietary changes and working out. Could such a video be reported?

She's trying to get Jake to notice her / reach out to her / she's trying to piss Leah off. I can totally imagine Emily messaging Jake but acting all innocent, purely to provoke Leah and make things awkward. She's 100% that type of girl. She made out that Jake was horrible to her etc and then he got with Leah and she started name dropping him and mentioning old memories etc lol.
I think she misses aspects of her relationship with Jake. He was a doting boyfriend and her current boyfriend doesn't give a tit

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.