Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
forgive my ignorance but why wouldn’t the dividend show on the accounts? On anastasia Kingsnorth you can see that she paid herself £90k so just wondering why Emily’s would be different or is it a choice to disclose or not?
I think if you go to the next page of the accounts it says £90k too but on other ones I’ve seen it specifically states the directors pay amount

Reactions: 1

megs81

I was about to reply to that post but couldn’t have said it better myself. Thinking it’s all about the looks is just people being ignorant about what an ED actually is and what living with one feels like! Her mum is probably praying she’ll get better but she can’t do anything, exactly like the EC situation. Emily will have to see the light herself and want to recover to make any progress unfortunately. Hope she does sooner rather than later.
Well said!!

Realisticthinker

Random but I realised that she's changed her imhereforever insta name to the welcome home one which is why it has so many followers. If you look back at her pics they are pretty much all tagged and then she's changed her old welcome home one with like no followers to imhereforever 🧐

justapossum

oh I completely forgot she got back with Jake for a bit!! Didn’t they go to Florida together? I guess that was a make or break holiday and they broke. Doesn’t seem right to me that she painted him as such a manipulative nasty person online but wanted to give their relationship another go. If he was really like that, wouldn’t she be glad to get away from him? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wasn't he the guy that she caught cheating/messaging girls on Instagram behind her back?

Lola123

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the story pic of her and Sophie? Why does she have bad crows feet at 24 years old?! I’m 27 and don’t have wrinkles on my face at all unless I frown or do a big smile 😳
I’m 26 and work in a very stressful job and I don’t have any either!!! She is embarrassing