Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The guy was putting two 10KG weights onto the bar…. Which weighs 20KG. If that is what she was squatting, is she saying 40kg is almost her body weight? That would be underweight even at my height, and I’m 5ft
The bar is weighted too. Maybe around 20kg for the bar… so she’s 60kg?

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
He was back in the UK from Easter until late May early June I think, so it's anyones guess how often she saw him when he was back. He went down to Cornwall without her as well. Except for those few weeks that he was back he's been living full time in LA since last August last year.

Why do either of them still bother with the farce of a relationship?? It's mind boggling! It's just so obviously not working for either of them.
Didn’t he also only come back for the funeral of his friend?

Folkevermore

VIP Member
First time posting, but I got the distinct impression, that considering the vast majority of the items she bought had tagged, did anyone else think she may have just purchased them brand new, and said it was second hand?

Some gurus are coming under fire for constantly purchasing items and contributing to fast fashion.
to be fair, I buy a lot on eBay, and a lot of stuff I buy still has the tags on. I think some people just have shopping addictions and buy stuff they never plan on wearing

Binx

VIP Member
guys I'm kind of a new watcher of her and I don't want to come across as insensitive by asking this but why is her sister in a wheelchair?
sorry, I know this question can come across as insensitive but I've always wondered since I started watching her

fidgetjo

VIP Member
could she not be paying herself dividends so it won’t show on public account and instead be an ‘employee’ with a low salary for tax purposes?

where I used to work one of the shareholders didn’t take dividends like the other two did. Instead he took a low salary from each business (the were 3) so he could get away with paying less tax.
Theoretically she could. However that just means that the profit in the business account would be taxed at a higher rate. It’s smarter to use the money to buy stuff as a right off (like the £20K she reported in computer equipment) or to take it as dividends as they’re actually taxed lower than salaries or business tax.

typenowregretlater

Watching her “the best unexpected news” video and I cannot believe the weightloss. I’m shocked.
Gosh I feel really sad for her!

It’s going to be an absolute catastrophe if she addresses this in a vlog and attributes her weight loss to dietary changes and working out. Could such a video be reported?

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s the filter she’s using but ALL of her stories today look like she’s been crying
Her eyes are super red and watery

Lola123

VIP Member
Looks like they’re announcing strictly people, do we think she’s on it? 😅 or was the billboard really the thing everyone was crying over? Saw Tom Fletcher is doing it this year, so doubt she is then, he’s probably got a restraining order on her 😂😂
The billboard was a Samsung ad! 😂😂