Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something else I forgot to say in my post earlier it speaks volumes she posted this in the middle of a video about a hair cut on her vlog channel

Reactions: 8
I don't check her socials often.. is this profile pic new?

Edit: yes she has shorter hair!
That hair looks like the new hair & that is the outfit she was wearing to get the hair done.

But that’s not her parents house!!!

Reactions: 2
Reslly starting to think the news was her new hair 😩😂 reminds me of gabriella Lindley teasing a secret project then it was just that she put some shelves up looool (if you know you know)
It did indeed happen. But, to make it even more tragic (if that’s possible??) the shelves were already up, she just arranged stuff on them. Including creepy blown up canvas pictures of her friends

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It did indeed happen. But, to make it even more tragic (if that’s possible??) the shelves were already up, she just arranged stuff on them. Including creepy blown up canvas pictures of her friends
omg I remember the shelves 😂😂😂 that was back when it was all on Guru Gossip! I didn’t think it was possible to be duller than Gabbie but I think Emily has taken her dullard crown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody else want to force her into a stylist's chair for a super short bob or a pixie cut? Just me? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmmm where is this I wonder
I don’t reckon it’s hers, looks too finished and the style is too nice to be hers 😂 her places have always felt mismatched and like she’s trying to follow trends and be sophisticated and failing

Reactions: 10
It looks like some sort of a show house, it’s very styled but not with homely things. It also looks very American.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.