Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guessing her weight is not helpful , she probably reads here. If she is struggling with an ED and weighed less then some of the comments said it might fuel her ED. I use to be anorexic and when anyone tried to guess my weight and said it was higher, I’d be so triggered 😩. Emily clearly knows her followers are worried, but I also feels she plays up to it too (just my thought). I hope my comment does not sound rude to those that were speculating her weight, I just wanted to share from an experience of someone who suffered with an ED xx
Completely agree, I should know better!

Reactions: 7
Found it rather bizzare she chose shorts to horse ride in?! Maybe to show off how skinny and toned her legs are maybe? However not a good idea - tweaking your skin between the stirrup leathers and saddle can really pinch! Also - god forbid she fell off and the pictures were of them riding on roads/gravel typed flooring it would made a right mess of her legs! But oh no wait, queen M knows best *yawn*

Reactions: 14
How is this girl with a boyfriend ALWAYS third wheeling 🤣 Why would you want this for yourself 😭 honestly she’s wasting her best years on an invisible boyfriend!

Reactions: 15
She hasn’t posted anything on insta in 5 days, and just 2 stories in the last 24 hours.. is she doing an imogenation and being quiet before her big news?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t posted anything on insta in 5 days, and just 2 stories in the last 24 hours.. is she doing an imogenation and being quiet before her big news?
She always drops off when she has nothing to shill. Most of her posts on her grid are #ad. She doesn't try engage with her audience at all any more unless money is involved.

Reactions: 7
I wonder when she will actually share her news and how tit it will actually be 😂

Reactions: 8
I wonder who’s house was she in last night? By the looks of it that wasn’t her parents house

For some reason I was holding out hope that maybe she was at James’s, but then I realised he’s half way across the world from her 😬😂
Hahahahaha good joke. She’d never be at James’, that would suggest he actually care about her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The news will be in the next vlog then doesn’t post one for over a week and counting. Classic EmLIE.

just had quick look at comments on last one to see what she’s responding with and saw couple of things.

there’s quite a few people asking for her workout/diet plan 😕 this makes me so sad honestly. Saw one ask if there was a vlog of Wimbledon and she said no not anymore. It’s not strictly (someone here said that) and it’s not buying a house/moving (her reply that would be the dream) so many people think she’s pregnant which is just laughable.

can you tell I’m bored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The news will be in the next vlog then doesn’t post one for over a week and counting. Classic EmLIE.

just had quick look at comments on last one to see what she’s responding with and saw couple of things.

there’s quite a few people asking for her workout/diet plan 😕 this makes me so sad honestly. Saw one ask if there was a vlog of Wimbledon and she said no not anymore. It’s not strictly (someone here said that) and it’s not buying a house/moving (her reply that would be the dream) so many people think she’s pregnant which is just laughable.

can you tell I’m bored 😂
‘That would be the dream’. She had a house and sold it, I’m sure she could afford to buy another house if she wanted to.. strange that she’s acting like she couldn’t just do it right now if she really wanted to.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.