Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird when she goes places and stories that she’s there and then it turns out she’s with other people - but you only find out from their post. She never tags anyone and honestly I think she just doesn’t like the idea of “promoting” other people. She does this with Em Sheldon a lot.
To be fair most other influencers miss Em Sheldon out a lot from their stories / you tube but that example is a reflection on Em and not Emily! But I agree, Emily does seem to not tag other people in general.

Reactions: 4
I really hope she just bins off James soon and knows her worth. Those pictures of her with Cody when she got him, she looked so much healthier and happier and I just can’t help but think James is bringing her down massively. In Cornwall she seemed more like his live-in maid or something and he seemed incapable of doing anything. The guys an ass and he’s dragging her so far down. I know from being in a long distance relationship especially over COVID, that we did everything we possibly could to see each other when and where we were allowed and the first lockdown was so hard… James is just hiding behind the restrictions as an excuse to not look like a grade A head but we all see it.

Reactions: 28
I really hope she just bins off James soon and knows her worth. Those pictures of her with Cody when she got him, she looked so much healthier and happier and I just can’t help but think James is bringing her down massively. In Cornwall she seemed more like his live-in maid or something and he seemed incapable of doing anything. The guys an ass and he’s dragging her so far down. I know from being in a long distance relationship especially over COVID, that we did everything we possibly could to see each other when and where we were allowed and the first lockdown was so hard… James is just hiding behind the restrictions as an excuse to not look like a grade A head but we all see it.
Thing is he didn’t need to go to the US for work, his “career” is in this country. There was no need for him to leave the country as soon as lockdown 1 lifted. She needs to dump the guy already, he clearly doesn’t care about her. If my other half lost that amount of weight id feel sick to my stomach and would do everything I could to help, not fly back to the US

Reactions: 21
Thing is he didn’t need to go to the US for work, his “career” is in this country. There was no need for him to leave the country as soon as lockdown 1 lifted. She needs to dump the guy already, he clearly doesn’t care about her. If my other half lost that amount of weight id feel sick to my stomach and would do everything I could to help, not fly back to the US
He doesn’t care about Emily, she’s just the latest young girl he’s manage to convince to go out with him….

• Sad
Reactions: 35
He doesn’t care about Emily, she’s just the latest young girl he’s manage to convince to go out with him….
this just made me realise there’s a real power imbalance between them, what with the age gap and the fact he was in her favourite band 😣

Reactions: 24
Just when you think her relationship with James couldn't be anymore of a car crash....

Anyone know what the deal is with traveling to the US these days? Has the ban been lifted? I honestly don't keep up with it all anymore. Will she be able to run after him to LA?

Reactions: 7
realistically I don't think she will just settle and never let him go because of that tie that she has with him, she's loved him since she was a literal child with him being in her favourite band, he's a 'celeb', she likes being with someone in a band. regardless of how he treats her, she will never leave

Reactions: 16
Just when you think her relationship with James couldn't be anymore of a car crash....

Anyone know what the deal is with traveling to the US these days? Has the ban been lifted? I honestly don't keep up with it all anymore. Will she be able to run after him to LA?
It’s an Amber list country so not advised to travel there from the U.K. but I’m pretty sure the US won’t let people in atm? So don’t think she’ll be able to

Yikes I had no idea James was back in LA that’s crazy. If (and I’m aware it is just speculation) her ED was triggered by her lack of control in the relationship when he left for months to go back to the US, then surely this will just make things worse? :(

Also I know a walk is a normal and nice thing to do, especially when the sun is out, but it just rubbed me the wrong way when she said they had organised the walk themselves but none of the other girls wanted to come - it made me think she was just keen to get her steps in/close the rings on her Apple Watch :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
realistically I don't think she will just settle and never let him go because of that tie that she has with him, she's loved him since she was a literal child with him being in her favourite band, he's a 'celeb', she likes being with someone in a band. regardless of how he treats her, she will never leave
thing is, she didn’t love him. In fact, she made a repulsed face when Jake mentioned James to her in one of their vlogs. She was obsessed with Danny and McFly and then when she pursued James, Busted were her new fave band

• Wow
Reactions: 27
thing is, she didn’t love him. In fact, she made a repulsed face when Jake mentioned James to her in one of their vlogs. She was obsessed with Danny and McFly and then when she pursued James, Busted were her new fave band
Eh, things can change. I know she wasn’t keen on him back then but I do genuinely believe she’s in love with him now. If she didn’t give a tit she’d have broken up with him. Whilst I think her feelings are genuine, I also think part of the reason she’s holding on to him is because she’s enamoured with his celebrity status; the fact that he’s in Busted (she’s a groupie through and through so what could be better?!) he’s written so many of her favourite songs, he has money, he has a house in LA which gives her that glamorous jet setting lifestyle… I honestly feel like she feels he’s the best she’ll ever get (in material terms) so she can’t break up with him. What are the chances of her bagging another millionaire/celebrity? (Even though he’s washed up but you get my drift).

Reactions: 17
She was a naturally pretty girl and she went to events and such where she could meet minor celebs so she could easily have a relationship with someone else in the public eye. She's still stuck in her teenage brain

Reactions: 13
Eh, things can change. I know she wasn’t keen on him back then but I do genuinely believe she’s in love with him now. If she didn’t give a tit she’d have broken up with him. Whilst I think her feelings are genuine, I also think part of the reason she’s holding on to him is because she’s enamoured with his celebrity status; the fact that he’s in Busted (she’s a groupie through and through so what could be better?!) he’s written so many of her favourite songs, he has money, he has a house in LA which gives her that glamorous jet setting lifestyle… I honestly feel like she feels he’s the best she’ll ever get (in material terms) so she can’t break up with him. What are the chances of her bagging another millionaire/celebrity? (Even though he’s washed up but you get my drift).
hmm, I have to say I disagree. I think she’s in love with the idea of him and the lifestyle he brings, but not actually him.

he can buy her lavish gifts, she can travel to his house in LA or Cornwall, go to gigs and be behind the scenes, brush shoulders with celebs. That’s what she loves.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think the retreat is the best place for her to be. I’ve not noticed her at the table during the meals.
I think it’s probably a case of she can’t understand why he doesn’t want her, she’s always been quite pretty and he’s not much to look at. I guarantee if he was all over her she wouldn’t want him.

Reactions: 7
She's changed 'imhereforever' to 'welcomehome' on instagram, sorry if that's already been mentioned on here!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.