Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With as little as she's eating, I'm honestly surprised her hair isn't falling out by the handful. :cry:

Reactions: 16
Why does she pretend to wear Pandora jewellery? It annoys me so much! It's obvious she only wears it when she does an AD for them so why do they even work with her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
7.55pm and still no announcement about her ever so exciting news *tears of joy* 🥲 that she promised to share with her followers today.

She is so predictable.

Reactions: 16
7.55pm and still no announcement about her ever so exciting news *tears of joy* 🥲 that she promised to share with her followers today.

She is so predictable.
Maybe she meant LA time, since we all know she's an LA influencer :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some pretty bizarre comments on her missguided haul
1625515911263.png

1625516015262.png

1625516062835.png

There's a surprising amount of comments from men, like more than you'd expect on your regular fashion haul. I wonder if some commenters are bots or something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she deleted her latest YT where she said there would be an announcement? I can't find it anymore

Reactions: 2
View attachment 649433
View attachment 649435
View attachment 649437
There's a surprising amount of comments from men, like more than you'd expect on your regular fashion haul. I wonder if some commenters are bots or something
I’d noticed that. I’ve never seen ‘creepy’ comments on any of her videos before - and on this one there are countless odd/creepy comments, some of which she’s actually replied to.

Do we think she’s paid for subs?

Reactions: 7
Has she deleted her latest YT where she said there would be an announcement? I can't find it anymore
No it's still there, just had a look at some of the comments. So many people are like look after yourself so people are finally noticing! Someone actually said they think she's pregnant...what on earth. Must be a kid who doesn't understand everything yet

Reactions: 5
Sadly if she does read her comments around concern for her health etc will probably
View attachment 649433
View attachment 649435
View attachment 649437
The bots are malfunctioning, or maybe as comments count as engagement i think they're purposefully doing it.

Her hair looks better imo, agree that it's weird to say hope my bf (who she never sees anyway and could do with a damn good haircut himself) still fancies me. Shows how much she thinks people value her for what she looks like, which is sad.

Reactions: 8
Has she deleted her latest YT where she said there would be an announcement? I can't find it an
No it's still there, just had a look at some of the comments. So many people are like look after yourself so people are finally noticing! Someone actually said they think she's pregnant...what on earth. Must be a kid who doesn't understand everything yet
That's odd, I can't see it at all been searching for a good 10 mins👀 she definitely isn't pregnant, she would be under supervision being as small as she is!

Has she deleted her latest YT where she said there would be an announcement? I can't find it an

That's odd, I can't see it at all been searching for a good 10 mins👀 she definitely isn't pregnant, she would be under supervision being as small as she is!
are you looking at her vlog channel? It’s on there not her main

Reactions: 1
He owns two houses and a flat, if he wanted to live with her in their own home he has plenty of property he could do so.
This 💯%

Just assume we're together and really happy, we're all good guys. So random and strange a few (loads) of you are asking! I mean we've been together for ThReE whole years so why not assume we're all together and happy?! You guys are so weird!

Well Emily, I suppose it is because we don't assume an independently financial woman in her mid twenties and a wealthy successful man in his thirties would willingly choose to live apart, and see do little of each other out of choice if they loved or even just really liked one another. 😉

are you looking at her vlog channel? It’s on there not her main
Maybe it was just the haircut...?

It is clearly a lucrative brand deal. Or maybe she's going to be a love island after sun presenter?? I always see her on QVC myself, she's already doing that on her haul videos. no way on earth is she wearing misguided, Pandora jewellery, l'oreal make up or garnier moisturiser. Those chloe designer beach bags were an 'interesting' choice. she must get a discount, or be given vouchers to spend by brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker on this thread so this is my first post! Did anyone notice her I’m here forever account has changed to @welcomehome on Instagram and all the posts have been removed? Maybe it could be a new homeware brand?

Long time lurker on this thread so this is my first post! Did anyone notice her I’m here forever account has changed to @welcomehome on Instagram and all the posts have been removed? Maybe it could be a new homeware brand?
It’s been that way for a while now, assumably for when she buys her own property again but knowing her, nothing will come of it just like nothing came of in here forever 🤷🏻‍♀️

no surprise that she’s still not mentioned this incredible news she got and probably won’t mentioned anything today either hey?

Reactions: 9
Her accounts for last year are up. Whilst over £340k is more than I have in the bank (lol), the likes of Saffron and Ana really do have close to 1 mill in their companies. It does surprise me as she actually pulls some big sponsors like OralB, Pandora and Samsung as opposed to the Function of Beauty, random phone apps, skillshare bullshit that the other two do, but they are really raking it in.

A9E46A04-54E9-4AD0-8CCC-B72D960DD167.png

Reactions: 5
Her accounts for last year are up. Whilst over £340k is more than I have in the bank (lol), the likes of Saffron and Ana really do have close to 1 mill in their companies. It does surprise me as she actually pulls some big sponsors like OralB, Pandora and Samsung as opposed to the Function of Beauty, random phone apps, skillshare bullshit that the other two do, but they are really raking it in.

View attachment 650143
Forgive my lack of knowledge but what does this actually mean? She has that in the bank or it’s within the business in assets?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.