Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well she's a horror slapped my 12 year old step daughter last night because one of her mates said theres that Elsie frost so she went over drunk apparently asking who it was!!! Poking her then slapped her. Don't know who she thinks she fucking is!!! Police have been called so I hope she gets what's coming to her the rat 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Sittinonthesideline

I thought she was a man transitioning to a woman. I didn’t realize she was born a female and has children.
I’ve seen the vile tiktok posts and just scrolled on by.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrskane29

VIP Member
So basically we have a 38 year old, illiterate grandma from Birkenhead, living in a council house on the Woodchurch, filled with botox, fillers and cum, sitting there, with a manky dildo hanging out of her gash, screaming blue murder daily, bullying, threatening and destroying peoples lives, saying she's better than anyone and we're just jealous? Ah okay DARRRHLINNN. 1. It really is NOTHING to be proud of nor nothing I'd even mention that as a mother you don't have the main custody of your children. 2. Her eldest, who is nothing short of a chavvy little scumbag himself, absolutely despises her and has only latched on to her for TikTok followers. I mean it was only the other month she publicly blasted him and said he was no son of hers! 3. Not one single person (who isn't chavvicly inclined) is jealous of any of the clothes/items you own, nor the fillers you pump into your face. 4. Does the dole know about the income she apparently brings in for selling her gash for a fiver online? 5. Also its a known fact she's a prozzie even though she makes out she doesn't do face to face. 6. She sits there talking about bullying and mental health when she is infact the biggest bully going, always pulling others down and calling people vile names! 7. She then uses 'mental health' as an excuse for her extremely vile behaviour. Not acceptable. 8. She thinks because people laugh they are laughing with her when they are only laughing at her and her sad Jeremy Kyle existence, infact if we googled it we'd probably find an episode with her and her clan on. 9. She literally has no friends, not one, not one real one at all and that speaks VOLUMES. 10. She literally is the laughing stock of the Wirral yet she flitters about social media like some Z list celeb. To sum up she's one nasty, scummy, slaggy, bullying, washed up, dragged up, ald hag. She's gonna have a very lonely, lonely end of life if she doesn't change her ways and right now, that's exactly what she deserves.

Edit. I could go on and on but that's all i cba typing for now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Prada33

Brandon is as thick as anything. He has the DNA off two squirrels.

All Elsa,s kids are very dim. Premature brains off emotional neglect. Fact

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
That Rosie is a scruffy cunt aswel

Ooo glad I found this thread.
I got told she slept with a married man when she was working as a brass an she blackmails him not to tell his wife an pays for all kinds for her. 1 of her brothers is supposedly ok, but Richie and Jay are woman beaters. Richie defo is, he used to leather both his kids Mums- Penny and Chelsea (if he's still got 2 baby mamas could be more now).

I thought she got put on tag for the fight she had with Spooky outside that Mr Whites in Birkenhead? Where he dropped her an threw a beer barrel at her....
We must know each other in real life we literally know all the same people 😂

That live she did about Chelsea,
She used to be a man- that’s not relevant transphobic bitch
She’s always in her pjs- you never have them pink blag chanel things off your back.
She sniffs coke in bed- you sniff coke with your son
She does webcam- you are a brass
She hasn’t got kids- she can’t have them you don’t even have your kids
How can you slate someone when you are the same if not worse

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

LizzieB

I can’t believe the comments she gets on her tiktok 🙈 calling her a queen, saying she’s amazing, love her etc etc wtf is wrong with people? She’s an absolute disgrace. She bangs on about positivity and bullies etc yet she’s the biggest bully!! The things she’s said about people have been vile. She also didn’t care about anyone on that plane when she was kicking off.
She’s a sad pathetic hag. Alone on holiday trying to make friends with people half her age 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
The Scottish woman's reply to why do you hate elsa.. I don't hate her, I feel sorry for her, she is a grannie that has to sell her fa**y! 😂😂😂
Iam Scottish and the rants she goes on 🤣🤣 reminds me of living back in the scheme :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

throwawayacctat

Could you imagine being stuck on the plane with her? She said she was being loud etc. She’s just scum isn’t she.
I was on this flight and a few rows behind this moron. The cabin crew called the police when we landed. She was shouting and swearing for 4 hours. The crew probably went to her like 10 times and on landing she was calling the crew c*nt and tw*t.

Ps. I didn't go on holiday. Visited my family for a week in the Bristol.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Lonewolf

VIP Member
All this "your just jealous" shite annoys me to death yeah kudos she's got a decent figure like but that face 🤦‍♀️ Body for Baywatch but face for crimewatch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I read somewhere that there was a screenshot going round she had uploaded a photo to only fans and had a bit of shitty loo roll stuck to her balloon knot it killed me off 😂😂 even if it’s not true imagine the shame of hearing that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

AyJay

I’ve waited for this thread. She’s a fucking mess. still can’t help but watch her 😬
There was a picture going round of her dirty asshole a few months ago someone screenshotted off her only fans an believe me when I say this Elsa nanny dancing banter queen does not wipe her used an abused ass FACT 🤢🤢🤮
Also never forget her bath pics. the water was BLACK.
she’s on another level

• Sick
  • Wow

Prada33

Gandi is tyrese,s (her son) dad. She rang him/left him a voicemail or voice note, calling him racially abusive names. He got her arrested, she went to jail.

Brandon will go on the piss with her, and on holidays. The poor kid has been brought up by his nan. No stability off Elsa whatsoever. Can you blame the kid for using her. But it comes at a cost. He has had her fanny pictures and cock sucking videos sent to him numerous times over the years .

She's been on lad bible, council estate banter, every piss taking page going. What a mess.

• Wow
  • Sick

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

She’s need to sort that bad blag scouse accent out. Making out she’s proper hard with them boxing gloves on 😂 she’s a maggot. I’m from Liverpool and I swear to god if I ever see her I’ll put her on her arse. I detest her with a burning rage.

• Haha
  • Heart

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

She gone to Tenerife on her own. Where the fuck are her kids? Rat. You’d think shed do something with her kids instead of tramping it to Tenerife on her own to have all kinds of fellas hanging out of her. And don’t get me started on her wannabe gangster son. Thinks he’s the big man. Scruffy little meff.

• Haha

DocFartin

And if I hear I can’t help it I have ‘mental health’ one more time, I’ll scream.

We ALL have ‘mental health’ Elsa, like we all have ‘general health’ do you mean mental ‘ill ’ health?

Also Mental ill health isn’t an excuse to threaten to chop off random gingers of t’internets head off!! ... I imagine the coke, booze and self loathing from your lifestyle choices plays a bigger part in your anger

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope she’s reading these Elsie you are one rinsed out man chinned disgusting excuse for a woman... the fact people sit there and go she’s an inspiration haha for what benefit street Merseyside? She’s an over ego inflated thug wanna be who flashes the slash for money online on twitter and Facebook and go knows what else but then posts her kids on the same pages disgusting speaking of the kids when was the last time she actually was a mum? She comes on TikTok wanting beef with everyone it’s her mission to defend herself but she can’t fucking bring her kids up... the shame them kids have to go through having her as a mother and she’s like nah they’re respected no they arnt you might think they are trust me they’re not they’ll get they’re alright kids just shame they’ve got that skaggy slag scrot as a mum

Reactions: 13

DocFartin

Chelsey gets on my tits, she’s a gimlet eyed grabby fucker .. but she’s articulate and funny so I forgive her 😆

whoever described Elsa as having ‘crack head’ energy .. I love it

the ginger Scottish woman describing the Range Rover (toy) that Elsa bought her grandchild from her OF ‘wages’ as the ‘minge mobile’ cracked me right up!!

• Haha
Mate she looks like Steven fucking Tyler on a drug binge she needs have a day off 😂 write a book about what I grew up became a scummy mummy through my weight around thinking I was hard got twatted of a few people went to jail sold my fanny online for a bit of money and fucked me kids off but crack on like I’m north west’s fucking saviour shut up Jackie stallone

• Haha
  • Heart