Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally from the beginning when the silly bint done her β€œVIRAL RANT” in the bath! I can’t bare her but she’s one of those people you just have to watch!! But she winds me up to deathπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aww no i cant stand her me shes vile she literally is the cum her mother should have swallowed

Got the death stare and told to shut up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Behave mate
Go back to sleep dallliiinnn πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t the best part of her ran down her dads leg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m going to sit downstairs and laugh away

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly believe her β€œfans” must be deluded I wouldn’t be seen dead arse licking anyone especially not some woman like her I seen someone write goals yesterday πŸ˜‚ what to be a jailbird involved with social services and not being able to go for a pint without a keg being bounced off your head. The difference with Chelsey is I don’t agree with some of what she does or says but the way she just owns it all so bluntly makes me laugh but never should she receive comments about her gender etc that stuff makes me sick same with Rosie I still stand by I think she’s a scruff but being called a n***e for saying someone’s got too big for their boots is wrong

Reactions: 6
Maybe the nicest part of her got left on the sheets when she fell out her mums fanny when she was a nice little sperm who knows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly believe her β€œfans” must be deluded I wouldn’t be seen dead arse licking anyone especially not some woman like her I seen someone write goals yesterday πŸ˜‚ what to be a jailbird involved with social services and not being able to go for a pint without a keg being bounced off your head. The difference with Chelsey is I don’t agree with some of what she does or says but the way she just owns it all so bluntly makes me laugh but never should she receive comments about her gender etc that stuff makes me sick same with Rosie I still stand by I think she’s a scruff but being called a n***e for saying someone’s got too big for their boots is wrong
1000 perecent agree with this πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ shes vulgar

So how did everyone first encounter bread flaps? For me it was when Scousebird accidentally sent her a video taking the piss out of her instead of sending it to her mates πŸ˜‚ and Elsa destroyed her scousebird diary and went massively off on Steph πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
my 13yr old daughter is on TikTok and she come and showed me a video of her slagging her neighbours. My daughters words were omg mum see if that was you I’d move out that’s soo embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
my 13yr old daughter is on TikTok and she come and showed me a video of her slagging her neighbours. My daughters words were omg mum see if that was you I’d move out that’s soo embarrassing
Yeah i think my kids would disown me aswell πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆ

Exactly if that was my mum doing that I’d phone social services for my own sanity β€œno mum I don’t want my mates seeing your ham hammock for Β£5” πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Exactly if that was my mum doing that I’d phone social services for my own sanity β€œno mum I don’t want my mates seeing your ham hammock for Β£5” πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I actually laugh out loud at the comments on here so funny shes brought this on herself the wench

So how did everyone first encounter bread flaps? For me it was when Scousebird accidentally sent her a video taking the piss out of her instead of sending it to her mates πŸ˜‚ and Elsa destroyed her scousebird diary and went massively off on Steph πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Scousebird is another bad meff her thread on here kills me. I unfortunately had The displeasure of knowing her my whole life 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha and now here she is famous for her Β£5 fanny!! Haha just what she always wanted to be famous.

• Haha
Scousebird is another bad meff her thread on here kills me. I unfortunately had The displeasure of knowing her my whole life 😒
Poor unfortunate soul 😒 kills me aswell she's still reading comment number 1 the wench

That’s another thing as well I CANT STAND ABOUT HER. Is the fact she preaches girl power girl code. Wouldn’t know a bleeping real mate or a girl mate if it hit in the face with a bleeping big massive hello. She’s not a girl at all. Girls support each other

• Heart
Haha and now here she is famous for her Β£5 fanny!! Haha just what she always wanted to be famous.
Flashing her gash for cash lovely job description

That’s another thing as well I CANT STAND ABOUT HER. Is the fact she preaches girl power girl code. Wouldn’t know a bleeping real mate or a girl mate if it hit in the face with a bleeping big massive hello. She’s not a girl at all. Girls support each other
Absolutely πŸ’―

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her admire me page by the way 😳😳😳 and I quote β€œOmg fuking cum face watch now full body face only Β£10 well worth it make you cum sittimg on fluffy stool with my wand”

pretty sure you had your granddaughter sat on that the other day darlin 🀒🀒🀒

• Sick
I read somewhere that there was a screenshot going round she had uploaded a photo to only fans and had a bit of crappy loo roll stuck to her balloon knot it killed me off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even if it’s not true imagine the shame of hearing that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve had to register here because this thread is amazing. I should be going to sleep because alarm set early tomorrow however Bread flaps is an absolutely vile creature. I tried to report her hate speech tiktoks today and they said it didn’t violate their standards. Was shocked! Team chelsey and for other trans who’ve been offended by that horrid cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.