Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Banterqueens2 she is live now

Cant help but notice how bald she is lol hasnt seen 2 lads for 2 months but she is so close to them really lol

Reactions: 3
Rattle bastards we have made it we are being watched 😂 they still think Rosie has made this thread. All the supporters being vile going on about bouncing rosies jaw off floor n saying how it’s not expensive to get to Scotland from Alton Towers.

NEW FLASH - YOUR BANTER QUEEN DOESN'T GIVE A tit ABOUT ANY OF YOU.
Keep on with the threats and you’ll have the bizzes on your door n dragging your kids off you.

honestly bunch of vile numpties

Reactions: 4
So shes thinking of writing a book god sake shes deluded ain't she thinks she something special

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Spending 1000 on face thread wtf her to a t selfish buys her friends not 1 loyal friend all hang off her for money. Am surprised police ain't paid her visit for threats violence and homophobic live last night. She has a voice of a angel 😂 who am I kidding imagine that shouting you for school In the morning

8 pm shes going live for a discussion any advice we need shes the new dear dedrie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Spending 1000 on face thread wtf her to a t selfish buys her friends not 1 loyal friend all hang off her for money. Am surprised police ain't paid her visit for threats violence and homophobic live last night. She has a voice of a angel 😂 who am I kidding imagine that shouting you for school In the morning

8 pm shes going live for a discussion any advice we need shes the new dear dedrie

wonder what it’s like feeling like you’ve made it to number one position in top cunts world... piers Morgan follows close second

I know, What’s that all about ? Every time she says it she has to mention it costs £1000 bleeping bad meff. She’s saying she’s not arsed who slags her as long as it’s not on her page, she’s turned the comments off now though so no one can say anything anyway.

I know, What’s that all about ? Every time she says it she has to mention it costs £1000 bleeping bad meff. She’s saying she’s not arsed who slags her as long as it’s not on her page, she’s turned the comments off now though so no one can say anything anyway.
I noticed that she seems to think ‘muni’ validates her. Why is she paying £1k to have her face threaded? They only charge £7 at my local salon for top lip threading ... it seems extortionate to me. Maybe she means lasered?

She’s desperately illiterate, did she get excluded from school? Her SPaG is at 6/7 year old level.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she gets sent back to the jail for them hate comments! Disgusting slag. I bet someone reports the to the police!

Mate she looks like Steven bleeping Tyler on a drug binge she needs have a day off 😂 write a book about what I grew up became a scummy mummy through my weight around thinking I was hard got twatted of a few people went to jail sold my fanny online for a bit of money and fucked me kids off but crack on like I’m north west’s bleeping saviour shut up Jackie stallone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This thing is just outstanding with the vermin she spits out. That being said, me and a mate are trying to befriend her on the estate so we can get all the gossip etc, but i don't think it will happen anytime soon. We almost went to her house pissed one night to do a tiktok outside her house 🤣. The woman really needs medical help...she's just stealing oxygen imo. Nothing attractive or benefical from her whatsoever. The book thing 🤣🤣🤣 yea about how you got 4 kids you don't look after, how you abuse and threaten people...duck off love

Reactions: 5
I noticed that she seems to think ‘muni’ validates her. Why is she paying £1k to have her face threaded? They only charge £7 at my local salon for top lip threading ... it seems extortionate to me. Maybe she means lasered?

She’s desperately illiterate, did she get excluded from school? Her SPaG is at 6/7 year old level.
I think she means a thread face lift not the hair removal type of threading

She needs a face transplant, not a face lift. Even an animals face would look better

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean us tattle bastards have a bad rep but I’m sure most of us are just playfully criticising

That’s the difference between us and arl bread flaps. You can tell she’s just pure spitting venom because she believes everything she’s saying. She believes her own hype and thinks she’s something and a celeb/popular when in fact she’s just a walking car crash.
Arl bread flaps 🤣🤣

She actually threatened to chop that Rosies head off and was asking people if they could give her a lift to Glasgow! ... she also reckons Rosie is responsible for the ‘tackle’ post (I assume she means this thread)

Elsa if you’re reading this FYI it’s TaTTLe with a T 🤣
And also Elsa your a Tw@t with a capital T she absolutely disgusts me like beyond words 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.