Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say her "fanny" was beautiful? I dunno if beautiful is the word for bread & bacon flaps. I know we are all different but if your bits are being referred to as items of food it's probably not that easy on the eye 😂 Anyways I'll never eat a bacon sandwich the same again 💔

it’s like that saying “you shouldn’t name your food”. 😂😂🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
You not find it weird tho she has these facebooks flashing her minge to the world and showing her self with sex toys touting for business but in the same ones she’ll have pics of her son up 😂 or her sister up her other one did today don’t know about the new one like it’s like ooooo I’m a dirty slag come and pay me for my skanky shots.... next post love my son and a pic of him there like 🤨👀 eee ahh love have a word with yourself this is either a family friendly twitter or its your business don’t combine the two you’ve got men wanking and scrolling down and seeing your sister performing on mic half way through
OMG YEAH!! I seen that straight away and was like wow!! She’s just a gutter rat, no morals or anything! Nothing against VIP or OnlyFans girls by the way, use go get that bag! But her, mate she’s a whole new level 😂😂

Reactions: 2
You not find it weird tho she has these facebooks flashing her minge to the world and showing her self with sex toys touting for business but in the same ones she’ll have pics of her son up 😂 or her sister up her other one did today don’t know about the new one like it’s like ooooo I’m a dirty slag come and pay me for my skanky shots.... next post love my son and a pic of him there like 🤨👀 eee ahh love have a word with yourself this is either a family friendly twitter or its your business don’t combine the two you’ve got men wanking and scrolling down and seeing your sister performing on mic half
OMG YEAH!! I seen that straight away and was like wow!! She’s just a gutter rat, no morals or anything! Nothing against VIP or OnlyFans girls by the way, use go get that bag! But her, mate she’s a whole new level 😂😂
Me either no one wants to c a baggy fxnny now do they 😅😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she being sponsored by blind men etc because I showed her to my fella and I said would you wank over that his answer was a straight up no duck off 😂😂 so what men are that desperate to see that

Me either no one wants to c a baggy fxnny now do they 😅😅🙈
Family pack of mince from netto 🤷🏼‍♀️🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So basically we have a 38 year old, illiterate grandma from Birkenhead, living in a council house on the Woodchurch, filled with botox, fillers and cum, sitting there, with a manky dildo hanging out of her gash, screaming blue murder daily, bullying, threatening and destroying peoples lives, saying she's better than anyone and we're just jealous? Ah okay DARRRHLINNN. 1. It really is NOTHING to be proud of nor nothing I'd even mention that as a mother you don't have the main custody of your children. 2. Her eldest, who is nothing short of a chavvy little scumbag himself, absolutely despises her and has only latched on to her for TikTok followers. I mean it was only the other month she publicly blasted him and said he was no son of hers! 3. Not one single person (who isn't chavvicly inclined) is jealous of any of the clothes/items you own, nor the fillers you pump into your face. 4. Does the dole know about the income she apparently brings in for selling her gash for a fiver online? 5. Also its a known fact she's a prozzie even though she makes out she doesn't do face to face. 6. She sits there talking about bullying and mental health when she is infact the biggest bully going, always pulling others down and calling people vile names! 7. She then uses 'mental health' as an excuse for her extremely vile behaviour. Not acceptable. 8. She thinks because people laugh they are laughing with her when they are only laughing at her and her sad Jeremy Kyle existence, infact if we googled it we'd probably find an episode with her and her clan on. 9. She literally has no friends, not one, not one real one at all and that speaks VOLUMES. 10. She literally is the laughing stock of the Wirral yet she flitters about social media like some Z list celeb. To sum up she's one nasty, scummy, slaggy, bullying, washed up, dragged up, ald hag. She's gonna have a very lonely, lonely end of life if she doesn't change her ways and right now, that's exactly what she deserves.

Edit. I could go on and on but that's all i cba typing for now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey new here 👋 been reading this thread for a few days now and you guys are killing me😂😭 honestly completely agree with you all! In regards to that dean, I read something about him living with his mum and she did a video something about your fellas mums bathroom so wouldn’t be surprised if that was her next conquest😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Sell my flaps for five pound, five poundddddd, very good time daaaaaaahlinnnnnn

• Haha
So basically we have a 38 year old, illiterate grandma from Birkenhead, living in a council house on the Woodchurch, filled with botox, fillers and cum, sitting there, with a manky dildo hanging out of her gash, screaming blue murder daily, bullying, threatening and destroying peoples lives, saying she's better than anyone and we're just jealous? Ah okay DARRRHLINNN. 1. It really is NOTHING to be proud of nor nothing I'd even mention that as a mother you don't have the main custody of your children. 2. Her eldest, who is nothing short of a chavvy little scumbag himself, absolutely despises her and has only latched on to her for TikTok followers. I mean it was only the other month she publicly blasted him and said he was no son of hers! 3. Not one single person (who isn't chavvicly inclined) is jealous of any of the clothes/items you own, nor the fillers you pump into your face. 4. Does the dole know about the income she apparently brings in for selling her gash for a fiver online? 5. Also its a known fact she's a prozzie even though she makes out she doesn't do face to face. 6. She sits there talking about bullying and mental health when she is infact the biggest bully going, always pulling others down and calling people vile names! 7. She then uses 'mental health' as an excuse for her extremely vile behaviour. Not acceptable. 8. She thinks because people laugh they are laughing with her when they are only laughing at her and her sad Jeremy Kyle existence, infact if we googled it we'd probably find an episode with her and her clan on. 9. She literally has no friends, not one, not one real one at all and that speaks VOLUMES. 10. She literally is the laughing stock of the Wirral yet she flitters about social media like some Z list celeb. To sum up she's one nasty, scummy, slaggy, bullying, washed up, dragged up, ald hag. She's gonna have a very lonely, lonely end of life if she doesn't change her ways and right now, that's exactly what she deserves.

This!!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Can not wait till gangster granny with her grime-y gash sees this, it will literally Make my year! Someone get the gremlin off tiktok please!!!!!

She 100% knows this is here as someone brought it to her attention over a month ago and she blocked them for it.... even though they were one of her stans 🤣🤣

• Haha
She 100% knows this is here as someone brought it to her attention over a month ago and she blocked them for it.... even though they were one of her stans 🤣🤣
Chelsea’s coverage should get her looking then that’s if she can actually read🤣 I mean her business can’t be booming she’s constantly begging on Twitter for people to subscribe to her fanny page🤢 for £5 a go so she must need the dollar baaaaaad! Does anyone else thinks she acts like a proper druggy or is just me?🤣

Chelsea’s coverage should get her looking then that’s if she can actually read🤣 I mean her business can’t be booming she’s constantly begging on Twitter for people to subscribe to her fanny page🤢 for £5 a go so she must need the dollar baaaaaad! Does anyone else thinks she acts like a proper druggy or is just me?🤣
Acts? It's also common knowledge she's a bangin coke bleep! Where do you think that obnoxious sense of self importance that she passes of as 'confidence' comes from?! Her spelling literally makes my eyes bleed 🤣🤣

I mean it must be hard for her to see that her being so vile towards Chelsey has actually earned Chelsey money.... and she's had to lower her prices to a fiver 🤣🤣 no wonder she's soooo angry!

• Haha

Love this
Has anyone actually seen any banter videos or does banter have a different meaning in the wirral and queen can you imagine the queen watching 👀 her tiktoks 😅😅😅😅😭😭😭🙈

i dont think we even use the word 'banter' on the wirral anymore yano. Like those old msn emails... x-lil-miss-sexzi-4evz-x ... she's still stuck in the 00's

• Haha
Acts? It's also common knowledge she's a bangin coke bleep! Where do you think that obnoxious sense of self importance that she passes of as 'confidence' comes from?! Her spelling literally makes my eyes bleed 🤣🤣

I mean it must be hard for her to see that her being so vile towards Chelsey has actually earned Chelsey money.... and she's had to lower her prices to a fiver 🤣🤣 no wonder she's soooo angry!
I’m crying😂😂
I feel like sending Chelsey money just to rub it in her face even more🤣

Regarding the drugs that’s clearly why she thinks she’s hard as nails and has done all the physco antics and is constantly begging for subscribers to get her next line🤦🏻‍♀️ Her poor children, the way she thinks throwing ££ at her kids will make it all better too🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s makes me sick

Reactions: 4
Her behaviour is text book coke head behaviour! Same, the fact she thinks she's every mans dream... christ even the scruffs think she's rough! My fella borks just hearing her voice!

Reactions: 4
So glad I came across this thread, she's an absolute horror. Who on earth would be jelous of this absolute mess?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.