Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hardwoods made us famous.... elsas still acting like she’s off shameless”

I seen that before. Still backing her in this though because I can’t stand frosty fanny
oh yeah 100% behind her, Elsa is a disgrace and a show. Chelsey has her issues but she has shown herself to be a million times classier than Elsa, plus she recently had a pop at someone who is making my life hell... so an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s not afraid to speak up for herself. She’s being the adult whilst the child role plays into thinking she’s as someone said before “gangsta granny” 🙄

Reactions: 2
I was just surprised to see Chelsey being so positive about tattle because her thread is not especially complimentary about her!

Can you actually believe loaf flaps miss helen said Rosie touches her son what the actual bleeping hell is wrong with her??????????????

I noticed that she seems to think ‘muni’ validates her. Why is she paying £1k to have her face threaded? They only charge £7 at my local salon for top lip threading ... it seems extortionate to me. Maybe she means lasered?

She’s desperately illiterate, did she get excluded from school? Her SPaG is at 6/7 year old level.
A thread is placed under the skin in a surgical procedure the results are subtle not a *face lift* results last 2-4 weeks

I cannot wait for the day that slag meets her match and gets absolutely leathered everywhere and I hope someone’s there to film it! Oh my god the mouth on that is just horrendous, it’s bad enough men speaking like that but a woman! She thinks she’s completely untouchable! Can’t bare seeing all the little ass licking comments from people calling her “queen” & “real” she’s the fakest witch on the app!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love how many people have become new members 😂💁🏼‍♀️ Welcome to the we can’t stand bread flaps society

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So how did everyone first encounter bread flaps? For me it was when Scousebird accidentally sent her a video taking the piss out of her instead of sending it to her mates 😂 and Elsa destroyed her scousebird diary and went massively off on Steph 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So how did everyone first encounter bread flaps? For me it was when Scousebird accidentally sent her a video taking the piss out of her instead of sending it to her mates 😂 and Elsa destroyed her scousebird diary and went massively off on Steph 😂😂😂
When I seen her “dancing” if you can call it that 😂😂😂😂

I’ve just laughed like peppa pig and woke my partner up not happy soz hun bread flaps is more important 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Literally from the beginning when the silly bint done her “VIRAL RANT” in the bath! I can’t bare her but she’s one of those people you just have to watch!! But she winds me up to death😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.