Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthetea123

Elisa frost is a bully.she on tik tok slanging match was another lady.saying give me Ur address and I come around her own brothers and mum can't stand her.she says she was in abusive relationships.mmm well now how did kids end up way there dad's four them have different dad's.she always running people into the ground.she now miss Chelsea hardwood and loubobang as bad as her.that women needs stopped.doesn't work but can afford hoildays all best stuff drug dealing Def pays off pity she wouldn't take feed off it.
Was that English?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Whats with that Dean?? Are they related and why doesn't he have a fucking job?? Has anyone seen his Facebook account haha every day is, up shave shower get out der & get me cali haze bla bla fucking bla he must be about 30 odd carrying on like a bad meff

• Haha

Eyerollsagain

She has always been a cretin, I witnessed her beat up a young girl on the train for looking at her, I was only 14 so too terrified to help.
All kids removed from her, huge social services involvement. Don’t think she sees her Daughter at all?
The tattoos are hideous 😮 and where does she get all the money from????? She absolutely doesn’t realise what she looks like or comes across. Her Granddaughter’s Mum looks terrified of her.

• Wow
  • Haha

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Anyone seen the video of her booting off in Tenerife airport? No wonder they didn’t wanna let her through, if I had to choice to ban some manky wannabe chav from my country, id do the same. She’s an absolute clip.
Tellin ya! She’s an absolute mess . Makes out she’s a celeb lol and got her oldest son on TikTok now. I can imagine the conversation: “ Listen lad got like 300k followers lad , I’ll make you famous dahhhlin. Anyone starts just blokkkkk dem “

• Haha

Prada33

How did chelsea think this was going to play out. They are not "friends". Elsa does not have real friendships, she groom's people into believing they are friends but it is another person for her to feed off.
When she,s board of that she reminds that person "everything I have bought for you". Then the kick off starts.

It's the same year in year out. She does not have healthy friendships/ relationships with anyone including her own kids. Horrible cunt

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Omg who watches Elsafrost29? Absolute chav and she had a tag round her ankle until recently!

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I can’t even sleep I’m that raging I’m 2 minutes away from messaging her I know I have no moral high ground here iv slagged people off said horrible stuff but never would I ever throw in someone’s face they used to be a man I can’t imagine how hard that journey is imagine how low that would make a person hearing that said about you so publicly she’s banging on it’s a good job she’s strong blah blah yeh well what if the women you accuse of touching her own kids isn’t or the person that felt trapped in their own body isn’t nothing but a bully I don’t agree with 90% of what Chelsey says but I’m raging for her that Elsa could stoop that low and then get praise for it what type of a world do we live in where people think that’s funny and a queen absolute get in the bin you bad scruff your kids don’t have respect they are clinging onto any type of relationship and being wanted by you because you fucking failed them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

tallybally

is there a thread about Abbie and Cole Howat from tiktok?? Had to unfollow them as they as no abnoxious, selling photos and merchandise as if they are some sort of celebrity.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
My fella drove past her today with a group of young lads in tow... deffo think she grooms brandon and his mates me! Summit extremely weird for a 'woman' ... i use that term loosely... to hang around with a group of kids especially when half of them have seen her tits and fanny all over the internet!

Mum2two

Omg this woman pops up on tiktok all the time. She looks like a man in drag and a bad one at that. She goes on about how she has a lovely house ect and laughs when people say that taxes are paying for her to live but shes got none of her own children in her care. Id take having nothing for myself and having my children than not having them. Shes vile bet all the kids have different dads too. She looks like she stinks of fag breath.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I actually seen someone write to brandon "such a great lad can tell your mum brought u up right"
Are they for real??

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
How are people calling her an inspiration she’s absolute scum of the earth how can you look up to someone calling someone a dirty trans cunt that’s fucking disgusting I’d love her to say something to me in the street she thinks she’s untouchable I’d take her head clean off her shoulders I remember her getting told to shut up at a house party and she backed down straight away the little fanny that live was vile

And what’s that fucking accent you are from Bromborough and live on the woody you proper weapon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sleeping in a double bed with her grown up son seems a little odd to me. Sure there is more than one bed in that house 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Thatbbaskin

Your all just jealous "darlin" ARRRHHHH IF SHE SAYS DARLIN LIKE THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL ACTUALLY THROW UP 😂 Jealous of what exactly? Your botched lip job?

• Haha
  • Heart

DocFartin

Kids need love, stability and attention - I’m not sure tacky silver carpet and Adidas trackies are named in Maslows hierarchy of needs! 😆😆 nor is ‘respect’ wtf!!!

• Haha