Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
This piece of utter scum needs putting in styal for life she is just a waste of fucking oxygen!

Reactions: 11

Prada33

If elsa got blocked off onlyfans she would be screaming down the phone at Chrissy Gee "member when I bought you a meal out and yea birthday trabs, MY TURN NOW"

She would go down her contacts list pestering everyone for clothes, takeaways and sunbeds. She's a bum, always has been always will be.

Thatbbaskin

She keeps saying how red hot the weather is 😂 it looks grey and cloudy

Imagine your mum in a bikini, spreading her legs while posing and videoing herself on a selfie stick, and your teenage/adult son comments "yess mum" 🙄😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Thatbbaskin

I've noticed alot of "mums' I know, and elsa, go on holiday on there own or with mates but constantly try to validate it by saying 'taking my kids on my next holiday" but never actually do! So sad, I'm sure the younger kids would of loved a holiday.

Yes as mums we all deserve breaks but if we was going on holiday we would take our children! Unless you had enough money to actually have a holiday alone/with friends and then a holiday with your kids fair enough

She isnt a mother and she certainly isn't a grandmother.

She needs to fix herself and soon because she isn't going to be able to make money online for long.

Tiktok isnt forever

Her kids will and probably already do resent her

I have a crackhead neighbour and a few month's ago she started talking to me about tiktok and mentioned elsa and said how amazing and funny she is and how she's the reason she gets out of bed everyday... since watching elsa to see the car crash that she is ive noticed so many similarities with her and my crackhead neighbour 😂 awful spelling, the way they speak, shit mums, fucking every tom dick and happy on the estate, no wonder she likes her so much they are practically the same person 😂

• Haha

Thatbbaskin

Look at her reply to those comments. She’s a scumbag , them poor kids.View attachment 205920
I'll have a bunch of kids but won't see them till they are all older so I dont have to actually look after them 24/7... there's definitely a reason why she doesn't have them, soical don't just take kids for no reason they try for ages to help you then if that doesn't work they remove them

Prada33

Elsa frost is vile. She went to prison for racially abusing gandi, who is mixed race, her son is also mixed race. Fancy doing that!!

She is a terrible liar, that's why her kids don't bother with her. She always used to build there hopes up then drop them or "change of plan".
Her poor son Brandon gets ridiculed over her. Her daughter Tia gets nothing.
Yet Elsa treats herself to goodies every week.

She's a bad tramps ass. The way she constantly is stuffing her skull head with takeaways and cheap food.
Does she ever eat healthy?

She is minging. Them teeth aswel.

• Wow
  • Sick

mrsf15

Chatty Member
My fella drove past her today with a group of young lads in tow... deffo think she grooms brandon and his mates me! Summit extremely weird for a 'woman' ... i use that term loosely... to hang around with a group of kids especially when half of them have seen her tits and fanny all over the internet!
she’s trying to be the cool mum. She’s got a weird relationship with her kids they seem to come and go who’s in favour she’s a washed up old wannabe gangster who’s tik tok “famous” for screeching pUt ThE fUkIn TuNeS oN which has been badly dubbed over a shitty song

• Haha

Prada33

It suits Elsa not to have her kids "best of both world's" she says. Vile

She constantly lets them down anyway! It's tight.
So what she buys the gifts, she doesn't feed them, bath them, keep them warm daily. She won't buy them all school uniforms for school.
She doesn't support her kids daily with anything. No hobbies, no days out, no clubs.
She is just a pisshead/cokehead who thinks of herself. Anyone who supports this creature and praises her behaviour, needs their head checking.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I dont understand why all these young kids look up to her? All the 'I wish you were my mum' bollocks...no you dont kid she had her own ones removed from her!

DocFartin

That’s shocking!
I wondered why she was always in PJs or a onesie .. then I saw this and realised why! 🤮
BF15B491-A7A6-487F-8D2C-3A66A4E40251.png

• Sick
  • Haha
So does that mean Lou Lou is elsies screensaver 😂?
Nah I think that means lou is a massive shit stirrer who couldn’t keep her nose clean if she tried even tho it’s not her fight she’s that meff who runs around in the back stirring shit keeping their hands clean

• Haha

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Whats with that Dean?? Are they related and why doesn't he have a fucking job?? Has anyone seen his Facebook account haha every day is, up shave shower get out der & get me cali haze bla bla fucking bla he must be about 30 odd carrying on like a bad meff
😂 he’s had a hard paper round hasn’t he. Rough or what. He’s a lackey of hers definitely. Prob gets him his dinner a 20 bud and biffs to hang round with her and takes her filthy photos 🤢.

• Haha
Has she gone off TikTok?

AND OMG if the sons dad referred to on previous pages is who I think he is then I’ve chatted to him on dating sites! He’s fit but knowing what I know now, NO WAY 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

mrsf15

Chatty Member
I”ll put on me big girl pants. I started Chelsey’s thread cause a few pages back on this thread she kept getting discussed with her past antics and I wanted to keep it near in my head haha.

thing with Chelsey is she can she what she was and what she is now. That’s the difference between her and arl bread flaps - Chelsey isn’t a meff and she can own it.

Arl bread flaps is just vile. Somebody take one for the team and have a look at her admire me haha

• Haha

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Wtf is she doing? All the lives on fb, prancing around like a pony in a bikini and a pair of sunglasses. She is a fucking embarrassment.
Where are her kids? Before her hols there were defo 2 little boys at her house! Have they been removed or has she sent them to live with someone? The messages ppl send her make me feel sick, she is everything that is wrong with society, the entitlement, the laziness, living off benefits and not declaring income from her mucky pics and videos she sells. She is utterly tragic.
All this “you’re the queen”. People getting photos of her like she’s an A lister. She’s a total mess. Boils my piss that she goes on all kinds of holidays and never takes them kids. Has she even seen them since she went away? Hopefully they’ll permanently ban her off that TikTok and she’ll fade away like a skid mark in a boil wash.

• Haha
I've been waiting for someone to make a thread on her.

Shes rank, cant believe a fella would pay to see her bits , she thinks shes fit as the way she dances and pouts when in fact she looks a twat.

I never hear her mention her kids apart from donny.

Whys she been to prison ?

someone should make a go fund me page for her neighbors so they can move

• Haha