Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the same live she was saying she knows about domestic violence because her kids’ dads (and she did say plural so that means at least 2) were violent to her, then about 5 minutes later talking about how they’re all safe with their dads/their dad’s family. It made me feel a bit icky, I know that it could mean there’s no contact with their dad if they’re with his family but how could you be sure?
Exactly, then didn't she say one of their dads was in jail 🤔 wtf, made me laugh when she said they were well respected 🤣🤣 they are kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for those kids though because they are going to have so many issues in the future and can you imagine being at school and everyone knowing that’s your mum 😱

Reactions: 3
Imagine your kid getting in a row with her kid and that coming for you 💩🤦‍♀️! Bet the teachers are scared of her, oh no wait they’ve probably never met her! Poor kids it’s a shame.

• Haha
She used to grab kids from school literally run in and out to.taxi their dads and nana pulled it all along side social workers even thou she claims.social never been involved.
She buys kids love with money from selling her nudes Brandon is dim and hangs on for his spends of her he admits hes ashamed of her but willing to take her money shes back on tik tok now living her life and preaching shes been to hell and back and kids lap it up

Someone post a picture of this ghandi? Can’t find him anyhwere on helen tyrese cross Facebook

Can you believe she has the cheek to shame anyone’s house or looks... photo number 2 look at the floor looks dirty

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Who is this Ghandi

I noticed a pic on that profile and the floor looks 🤢 keeps her house nice now though, not mystyle but looks spotless

Reactions: 1
That’s only clean what she shows to tik tok wouldn’t like to go digging in there. Dunno what you’ll find. Ghandi is her ex

That Facebook account is shocking how much she changed. She’d still be a scruffy no one if she didn’t sell her dirty pics online.

Isn’t ghandi one of her kids dad?

Today we have the family bbq sister is the with her busker fella use the dried up washed up queen to promote his music just a average singer mind both on benefits

Don’t blame her , she’s nothing but aggro. Isn’t she going on telly about her surrogacy? Banter queen will be wanting her to plug her cd and give her a shout out 😂

She’s disgusting. Giving kids the wrong impression of how to earn a living. I’ve see her twitter account and how she gets away with it I don’t know. Are you allowed to post stuff like that?
omg that made me giggle, she’ll be going to war with her next for not telling Eamon and Ruth about her CD 😂😂😂

omg that made me giggle, she’ll be going to war with her next for not telling Eamon and Ruth about her CD 😂😂😂
that made me proper larf!! ... she’ll be going live, threatening to rip the disloyal witches throat out and calling her ‘treacle thong’

(scottishlassjules) goes on her live and threatens her trolls with telling them about the time her 2 sons went into her neighbours home and murdered him and finds it cool and funny.
Is that this story that she boasts of in her live and is proud about as a Mother.

THREE teen killers who brutally murdered a vulnerable Edinburgh pensioner with a hammer, screwdriver and his own walking stick have been jailed for life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Is that this story that she boasts of in her live and is proud about as a Mother.

THREE teen killers who brutally murdered a vulnerable Edinburgh pensioner with a hammer, screwdriver and his own walking stick have been jailed for life.

What’s this article about in relation to Elsa? Also does this mean account gone or I’ve been blocked?

Attachments

Imagine your mum dressing like that though and posting it on Facebook 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
😱 Oh the embarrassment for her poor kids. She just hasn’t got a care has she. I wonder who takes the photos? She has no mates by the sound of it. Surely it can’t be that gif she’s been on her last few videos with. That’s the only person you see with her.

Reactions: 1
Imagine looking out your window seeing her in a hot tub doing that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it would put you right of your dinner

And as if some of the comments are "oh stop my boyfriends on this app" 🤮🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.