Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Rosie isn’t much better and I honestly think if she was in the same town she wouldn’t be so gobby! What a pair 🤣

Reactions: 1
On Facebook now elsie frost shes proper on one like

Raging about her mental health and bullying shes biggest bully going and dont bring my kids into it hold on hardly been a mother to them and all you do is try to buy their love

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@Kipper thought she was going to actually explode are one point 🤣

Whoever was spamming the 😡 ...high 5, her reaction was hilarious.

On Facebook now elsie frost shes proper on one like

Raging about her mental health and bullying shes biggest bully going and dont bring my kids into it hold on hardly been a mother to them and all you do is try to buy their love
What account is this all on? I keep missing it haha

Her voice is vomit inducing 😭 thought I was about to throw my dinner up listening to her saying RRRRRRRRROTTON 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Some (brave) person was saying to her ‘your house was a mess until you got Brandon taken off you after he got burnt with an iron’

... luckily she didn’t see it - I think her head would have actually exploded 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Some (brave) person was saying to her ‘your house was a mess until you got Brandon taken off you after he got burnt with an iron’

... luckily she didn’t see it - I think her head would have actually exploded 🤯
I seen that too it was donny that got burnt with the iron before he got took off her... that person must know her well to know that

Reactions: 2
“I’m a nana & I can fight so” 👀 woah woah woah calm ya tits Gangster Granny bleeping hell 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s need to sort that bad blag scouse accent out. Making out she’s proper hard with them boxing gloves on 😂 she’s a maggot. I’m from Liverpool and I swear to god if I ever see her I’ll put her on her arse. I detest her with a burning rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at Chelsea last post about an account been made
All her hate on her lives on it.
Live earlier said she would do time for that Rosie

Reactions: 3
How are people calling her an inspiration she’s absolute scum of the earth how can you look up to someone calling someone a dirty trans bleep that’s bleeping disgusting I’d love her to say something to me in the street she thinks she’s untouchable I’d take her head clean off her shoulders I remember her getting told to shut up at a house party and she backed down straight away the little fanny that live was vile

And what’s that bleeping accent you are from Bromborough and live on the woody you proper weapon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We have a spy in the ranks kids and cadets 🙈
That video somebody posted on the account @naughtytiktokqueen just shows what a vile person Elsa really is. Fancy people saying how amazing she is when she’s a transphobic, homophobic, fattist, racist arl bullying boot. Get to deck wi ya massive bam she is

What's her most recent account
she’s got abar 3 on the go elsiefrost0 banterqueens2 [email protected]

Reactions: 9
We have a spy in the ranks kids and cadets 🙈
That video somebody posted on the account @naughtytiktokqueen just shows what a vile person Elsa really is. Fancy people saying how amazing she is when she’s a transphobic, homophobic, fattist, racist arl bullying boot. Get to deck wi ya massive bam she is

she’s got abar 3 on the go elsiefrost0 banterqueens2 [email protected]
I’ve just seen that account. She’s bleeping a nasty nasty piece of work isn’t she.

Reactions: 1
I can’t even sleep I’m that raging I’m 2 minutes away from messaging her I know I have no moral high ground here iv slagged people off said horrible stuff but never would I ever throw in someone’s face they used to be a man I can’t imagine how hard that journey is imagine how low that would make a person hearing that said about you so publicly she’s banging on it’s a good job she’s strong blah blah yeh well what if the women you accuse of touching her own kids isn’t or the person that felt trapped in their own body isn’t nothing but a bully I don’t agree with 90% of what Chelsey says but I’m raging for her that Elsa could stoop that low and then get praise for it what type of a world do we live in where people think that’s funny and a queen absolute get in the bin you bad scruff your kids don’t have respect they are clinging onto any type of relationship and being wanted by you because you bleeping failed them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t even sleep I’m that raging I’m 2 minutes away from messaging her I know I have no moral high ground here iv slagged people off said horrible stuff but never would I ever throw in someone’s face they used to be a man I can’t imagine how hard that journey is imagine how low that would make a person hearing that said about you so publicly she’s banging on it’s a good job she’s strong blah blah yeh well what if the women you accuse of touching her own kids isn’t or the person that felt trapped in their own body isn’t nothing but a bully I don’t agree with 90% of what Chelsey says but I’m raging for her that Elsa could stoop that low and then get praise for it what type of a world do we live in where people think that’s funny and a queen absolute get in the bin you bad scruff your kids don’t have respect they are clinging onto any type of relationship and being wanted by you because you bleeping failed them
I mean us tattle bastards have a bad rep but I’m sure most of us are just playfully criticising

That’s the difference between us and arl bread flaps. You can tell she’s just pure spitting venom because she believes everything she’s saying. She believes her own hype and thinks she’s something and a celeb/popular when in fact she’s just a walking car crash.

Reactions: 9
I mean us tattle bastards have a bad rep but I’m sure most of us are just playfully criticising

That’s the difference between us and arl bread flaps. You can tell she’s just pure spitting venom because she believes everything she’s saying. She believes her own hype and thinks she’s something and a celeb/popular when in fact she’s just a walking car crash.
Exactly , at the end of the day we wouldn’t be here discussing her if she was a nice person it’s her own doings she’s on here 😂.She can’t be saying tit like that and think there’ll be no comebacks. I’ve never heard so much vulgarity and hatred come out of one person. She is so deluded she prob thinks she’ll get away with what she said but it wasn’t just personal to Chelsey, it will have riled a lot of people. When she gets in trouble I’ll guarantee she’ll blame her fans egging her on in the comments or try worm her way out of it.

Reactions: 7
She actually threatened to chop that Rosies head off and was asking people if they could give her a lift to Glasgow! ... she also reckons Rosie is responsible for the ‘tackle’ post (I assume she means this thread)

Elsa if you’re reading this FYI it’s TaTTLe with a T 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.