Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the nonsense content entertaining, but that live was something else. Didn’t watch it all but, she kept reiterating she didn’t care what anyone said about her, you clearly do. She says Shes accepting of everyone but the minute you fall out with her she uses your sexuality, gender or identity against you. shes Vulgar

Also being ‘well ard’ is something that might have given you clout in school but now it just end you in prison, who the hell would be willing to go and do time for someone who did a tiktok video about them? It’s insane!

Reactions: 6
She actually threatened to chop that Rosies head off and was asking people if they could give her a lift to Glasgow! ... she also reckons Rosie is responsible for the ‘tackle’ post (I assume she means this thread)

Elsa if you’re reading this FYI it’s TaTTLe with a T 🤣
She actually threatened to chop that Rosies head off and was asking people if they could give her a lift to Glasgow! ... she also reckons Rosie is responsible for the ‘tackle’ post (I assume she means this thread)

Elsa if you’re reading this FYI it’s TaTTLe with a T 🤣
she’s just a fuckin show. Imagine being that vile threatening to be head somebody. Bet she’s the first to go on about terrorists an all.

we need to get the trans community of tiktok against her the cretin!!!

Reactions: 3
And if I hear I can’t help it I have ‘mental health’ one more time, I’ll scream.

We ALL have ‘mental health’ Elsa, like we all have ‘general health’ do you mean mental ‘ill ’ health?

Also Mental ill health isn’t an excuse to threaten to chop off random gingers of t’internets head off!! ... I imagine the coke, booze and self loathing from your lifestyle choices plays a bigger part in your anger

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Banterqueens2 we are on now for anyone trying to keep up with mental health fit ass nan aka bullyqueen

Ugh she’s back on banterqueen2. Doing more boxing videos 😂😂😂😂😂 what a clown. She must think she’s really intimidating or something it’s hilarious.

Haha I know it looks ridiculous! Imagine being nearly 40, a mother of 4 ( in the looses term ) a gran and acting like that! What a tit show 🙈

Ugh she’s back on banterqueen2. Doing more boxing videos 😂😂😂😂😂 what a clown. She must think she’s really intimidating or something it’s hilarious.
Shes a boxing nan dont you know
She proper layed in Chelsea like proper vile mouth on her ad say threats of violence and hate crime she should be done for it

Elsie Frost Facebook live today she said let's see if she rages again

Last edited:
She is shocking! Did anyone see her live on tiktok yesterday around 7:30, she basically said alot of homophobic and transphobic stuff about rosie and chelsey. Then she said how shes coming up to scotland and she will sort Rosie out. Then started saying how she has mental health problems and doesnt hurt herself but will hurt others and thats what she feels like doing now. Also she was listing all her crimes. Saying she will use a knife on rosie.

The woman is a disgrace, the police should really be involved. The link chelsey posted to the videos someone uploaded from the live doesnt even show half of the nasty stuff she said.

She is shocking! Did anyone see her live on tiktok yesterday around 7:30, she basically said alot of homophobic and transphobic stuff about rosie and chelsey. Then she said how shes coming up to scotland and she will sort Rosie out. Then started saying how she has mental health problems and doesnt hurt herself but will hurt others and thats what she feels like doing now. Also she was listing all her crimes. Saying she will use a knife on rosie.

The woman is a disgrace, the police should really be involved. The link chelsey posted to the videos someone uploaded from the live doesnt even show half of the nasty stuff she said.
I have ‘mental health‘ 😂 but seriously I do suffer from various MH illnesses but I have accountability and I have a support network of professionals, I make every effort to recover (when I’m not struggling too much), but if I sat in one of my assessments and said I am going to be head or harm someone and I have posted a video about it to thousands of viewers, I would get sectioned. I hate that it’s just used as a buzzword and it’s wreckless to use it as Some kind of defence to that shocking behaviour.

I hope she’s reading these Elsie you are one rinsed out man chinned disgusting excuse for a woman... the fact people sit there and go she’s an inspiration haha for what benefit street Merseyside? She’s an over ego inflated thug wanna be who flashes the slash for money online on twitter and Facebook and go knows what else but then posts her kids on the same pages disgusting speaking of the kids when was the last time she actually was a mum? She comes on TikTok wanting beef with everyone it’s her mission to defend herself but she can’t bleeping bring her kids up... the shame them kids have to go through having her as a mother and she’s like nah they’re respected no they arnt you might think they are trust me they’re not they’ll get they’re alright kids just shame they’ve got that skaggy slag scrot as a mum

Reactions: 13
She turned her comments off now She probably knows people will come for her for what she’s said. Who’s hard now ay Elsa? Though you didn’t care what people said. Absolute joke.

chelsea has not posted since being made aware of what’s said, regardless of anything I hope she is ok after what was said

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.