Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg who watches Elsafrost29? Absolute chav and she had a tag round her ankle until recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She reminds me of that woman off one of the benefit programmes that said she'd earned millions from shoplifting. I can't remember her name! Its gonna bug the tit out of me!

Reactions: 6
Yes! Kim Farry. Found her 😂 they have gotta be related surely!

View attachment 122190
haha I don’t even think Kim would take on Elsa! I only found out the other day but else frost had her kids taken, she’s been in prison and has had loads of dealings with police. She says she’s never taken drugs but I find it very hard to believe. She’s got a ‘cam’ page too which is men only. No women (or kids, obviously) will be accepted as friends because that’s where she gets her fanny out 🤮🤮🤮 vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This woman makes me sick. I’m from her local area and she’s everything that’s wrong with the place. I feel so sad to think she has children, and grandchildren 🤦‍♀️😢

Reactions: 10
The banta QuEeN.

She's makes my stomach turn whenever she pops up on my FYP.
Her poor kids.
Drinking everyday, all day.
Sold her hottub for coke...buying a bigger one next week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
How does she get her money?
I know she’s a cam girl but I get the impression she’s also on the game 😬
As soon as she finds out there a thread on here about her she’ll be on here kicking off, she loves the drama 🥴😂

Reactions: 8
Urgh this coke head is an absolute wrongin 🤮 and what is with the over the top exaggerated Scouse accent??

Reactions: 6
Cos she’s a wool from the other side of the water 😂
Hahahaha bleeping meff! So does she do it on purpose or thinks she really talks like that? So confusing

Those videos where she's in that manchilds back garden in the hot tub the other week were embarrassing as duck! Imagine being a fully grown adult carrying on like that! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No shade or anything, but what’s with all the baby daddies? The women is a woman, swear she’s done time? Would like to add who the duck names their child “ donny”. Find it awfully weird how close she is with her son, I think on one of her tic toks she announced she was cheering her son whilst he was having sex🤮defo on the sniff

• Sick
  • Haha
She dont have custody of any of her kids. She admits shes been in prison. She wont admit how she makes her money.
She comes across as confident and 'duck my haters' but i imagine she is actually very insecure.

She dont have custody of any of her kids. She admits shes been in prison. She wont admit how she makes her money.
She comes across as confident and 'duck my haters' but i imagine she is actually very insecure.
so who’s that little boy is that not her son, she seems vile nothing but a bully! She’s a cam girl and has a admire page for like nudes and sex tapes x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.