Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been very quiet today was her day on live she was gonna lay into manhead aka Chelsea
I thought that. Hope she’s banned for life.
:ROFLMAO: Calling people man heads haha has she heard herself talk and don’t get me started on the north face cap it’s never off her bleeping head. Dya reckon she does her only fans in the cap? 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Im waiting for that today so i can see what bile she spews out 😂. Wow, buying a prostitute for your own son, wtaf?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Have ya seen his tic tok again in bed with his mum it would appear wrong on so many levels how anyone thinks it's normal is beyond me

You can tell she has not raised her kids....its all 'I got them new trainers', 'I gave my daughter £300'.
I feel really bad for her daughter, she obviously sees her less out of all her kids. Going on about how her daughter is different to her cos she is quiet and is not confrontational...

Reactions: 2
OMG this thread has been moved to "influencers" if Elsa does read this she's going to love that she's upgraded 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You can tell she has not raised her kids....its all 'I got them new trainers', 'I gave my daughter £300'.
I feel really bad for her daughter, she obviously sees her less out of all her kids. Going on about how her daughter is different to her cos she is quiet and is not confrontational...
It’s arl arse on them kids but they probably have her figured out themselves. Hopefully they get what they can out of her as some sort of compo for the tit mother she’s been to them.
She’s said on her Facebook she’s not doing her live cos she got better things to do like be with her family! Must of been payday or something.

Actually feel so sorry for them kids. She acts like she doesn’t give a tit I reckon she does it’s a defence thing. Very unhappy lonely woman! What sort of life does she really have????

Dippy Branden on tlk tok swear down that lad sleeps with her both in her bedroom hes sat topless doing his thing people buzzing on their close relationship its bloody incest

She ripped into Chelsea saying about her being web cam cant have kids yet on her live 400 odd people praising her and how good she is wtf

Dippy Branden on tlk tok swear down that lad sleeps with her both in her bedroom hes sat topless doing his thing people buzzing on their close relationship its bloody incest
Ugh yeh I’ve noticed that. They were in her bedroom on the bed. 😖🤢[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Ooo glad I found this thread.
I got told she slept with a married man when she was working as a brass an she blackmails him not to tell his wife an pays for all kinds for her. 1 of her brothers is supposedly ok, but Richie and Jay are woman beaters. Richie defo is, he used to leather both his kids Mums- Penny and Chelsea (if he's still got 2 baby mamas could be more now).

I thought she got put on tag for the fight she had with Spooky outside that Mr Whites in Birkenhead? Where he dropped her an threw a beer barrel at her....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I got told she slept with a married man when she was working as a brass an she blackmails him not to tell his wife an pays for all kinds for her. 1 of her brothers is supposedly ok, but Richie and Jay are woman beaters. Richie defo is, he used to leather both his kids Mums- Penny and Chelsea (if he's still got 2 baby mamas could be more now).

I thought she got put on tag for the fight she had with Spooky outside that Mr Whites in Birkenhead? Where he dropped her an threw a beer barrel at her....
Yes she was blackmailing married fella think come.to a end now thou . Yep jay kids mum literally bailed out the area because of him on social Ritchie comes across sound but as you know hes a dab hand at a back hand plus drug dealing as well
Ya she was on tag for something not sure was to do spooky brothers are scared of him why been no repercussions

That Rosie is a scruffy bleep aswel

We must know each other in real life we literally know all the same people 😂

That live she did about Chelsea,
She used to be a man- that’s not relevant transphobic witch
She’s always in her pjs- you never have them pink blag chanel things off your back.
She sniffs coke in bed- you sniff coke with your son
She does webcam- you are a brass
She hasn’t got kids- she can’t have them you don’t even have your kids
How can you slate someone when you are the same if not worse

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.