Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

712alp

She's deleted all her conspiracy theory, anti vax nonsense..... maybe we've won?
If all that is gone, and stays gone. Then its absolutely a victory. All jokes aside, the goal is stop the dangerous mis-information... lets hope 🤞🏻

Reactions: 13

Bedhead

This group isn’t to debate vaccine or covid I’m sure we all have our own opinions on that this group is for people fed up of Ellie spouting lies for her own gain .. ie telling people not to use sun cream or have smear tests, telling people she
never wears a bra as they cause cancer while half her pics are her in an underwired bra and revealing top .. telling people to educate themselves and read the books she does using a googled image of books she’s never read .. degree in biomedical science, slates nhs while walking through a hospital for a check up .. list of her gaslighting goes on but this is definitely not about vaccines 🤷‍♀️

I am not an anti vaxxor before i am accused as one but i work in pharmaceutical industry as a technician , alot of money is made out of vaccinating majority of the population. Also vaccine damage is a real thing, so lets not pretend it isnt. Ellie is a bit of a nutter but some people are middle ground and dont want vaccines for personal reasons not because bill gates is chipping us 😂😂 i have chosen not to have this vaccine YET as i had the swine flu one ten years ago and suffered headaches since, and this was taken off the market. Also my daughter had 3 seizures after her MMR At 15 months so thats my reasons we are not all like ellie.
Why are you here Lynne?
I don’t think anyone ever said vaccine injury isn’t a thing? It’s quite common for people to have adverse reactions to everything whether it be medication,vaccines or foods. But for the vast majority of the population these things are safe. You have to weigh up the risks v benefits via informed choice. Liey wouldn’t know what informed choice was if it jumped up and smacked her around the head!
What she spreads is misinformation, not just about vaccines but also about other medical procedures thats could potentially be life saving and that is where the problem lies!

FatFelix

VIP Member
**apology** it appears that of the famous 4 I have only written my poems of admiration about Liey, Biba the human bacon chop and one hand Walton. Just to let you know that professor Hampton is very much in my thoughts. Smoking jacket is on and quill in hand.

I don’t think she’s saying that no one should ever eat anything that’s bad for them, think you’re missing the point. I don’t agree with everything what Ellie, Leanne etc share but I mean come on offering people doughnuts so that they get their jab, bit like desperation if you ask me. Amazes me how you jump on the doughnut posts she shares and call her thick but seem to turn a blind eye regarding what else is shared, I.e children having to have swabs shoved up their noses but that’s ok, don’t see any messages here sniggering about that.
Oh and before you all get in a frenzy I am in no way linked to any of them. The hypocrisy just amazes me a little.
Probably not the best group for you to be honest.. nobody gives a monkeys arse what any of them say. Other than correcting them .

Last edited:
Narcissist in full force in her latest video replacing the GLO. Using her child’s emotions to make herself look like a better person. Bloody hell. Attachment parenting is not thinking ‘oh my child is really upset let me just set up my camera and film this for my Instagram followers’.

Who even thinks that?!?! How’s that child going to feel ‘secure’ if they think their mummy is going to start filming them when they’re showing vulnerability. She’s lost the plot.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

FatFelix

VIP Member
No, she hasn’t, it was a fake photo. Appropriate for her. But, what. Did. I. Tell. You. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can read the cunt like a fucking book.
Fuck those top 20 charities. The RNLI are on the list with their fancy boats and cosy trips out in force ten gales saving lives. Fucking show offs.

• Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
New Thread Title Suggestion

Ellie Grey #6 and Biba too. Jaclyn Dumme and W**ky Walton’s Crew.
Woke, enlightened, vibrating higher, we call them all out cause they are chuffing liars.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Had my first vaccine today. Nearly didn't get it as they said we aren't doing 30 year olds today. Said I was 55 and they had to get a doctor to check. She said I was the youngest looking 55 year old she had ever seen and thanked me for being a fine specimen of a human. Outcome was 1 jab, 2 marriage proposals, one new job writing templates for the NHS and I managed to sell a car and a piano. Downside was unlike when I give blood there wasn't a single mint club... p.s. apart from the jab not a single word is true..

• Haha

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
I love Connor Gogarty, he’s a local reporter who trolls Wanky so hard.
I don’t know what he’s published to upset Wanky so much but it’ll be hilarious and worth a read. He’s definitely one of us. I’m going to stop by and vocalise my thoughts 🙂

If you’re reading this Connor, we love you, keep up the good work 🤣

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
I heard she contacted Elton to criticise him and tell him he was rubbish at music, and he thanked her then gave her a Steinway in appreciation

• Haha

DavidJ

Please let it be microwaves. That would be exceptionally amusing...
No laughing matter, microwaves are known to cause ingrown haemorrhoids, I have no proof of this but it's true ok. I always stick a crystal up my arse when nuking my leftovers to keep me safe, lube it up with fanny cream and it also stops me getting pregnant, win win.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Had my first vaccine today. Nearly didn't get it as they said we aren't doing 30 year olds today. Said I was 55 and they had to get a doctor to check. She said I was the youngest looking 55 year old she had ever seen and thanked me for being a fine specimen of a human. Outcome was 1 jab, 2 marriage proposals, one new job writing templates for the NHS and I managed to sell a car and a piano. Downside was unlike when I give blood there wasn't a single mint club... p.s. apart from the jab not a single word is true..
What you lying for? After speaking to you, the nurse clearly changed her mind about the vaccine, being a nurse and about the nhs. She spoke to her supervisor who agreed, they closed the vaccination centre, then she emailed one of your informative videos and a template letter to the NHS CEO. He realised that all doctors were murderers and now they have closed the NHS completely. The CEO took special time to thank you for your well worded, professional and well researched letter.

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I’m not sure to be honest. One minute she’s all over local selling pages trying to plan a no expense spared ceremony to ‘renew their vowels’, the next he’s trying to get custody 🤷‍♀️

I imagine he tired of her bullshit.
Ah yes, the ‘vowel renewal’. I’d clean forgotten that little gem. Renewing of vowels, and within weeks she’s mid divorce. She’s a fast worker, for sure.

Meanwhile, Liey, I have a few questions:

1. GLO - update please. Don’t make me call the court service myself.. I’m telling you, I’m running out of cunting patience.
2. Your purported ‘support’ for a small charity. How’s that one going? Don’t just spring it on us with an on line coffee morning for some poor unsuspecting organisation.
3. Dog. Remember him? White, four legs, looks like a dog. Update on his welfare please. And I don’t mean a screen shot from Battersea, I want to see the actual animal.
4. Your video update as to why you disappeared from IG. (We don’t give a shit to be frank, merely reminding you of your obligations).
5. Your water fast. How did that go? Are you a better person for it?
6. AOB.

Cheers hun.

• Haha

Wobbler

Hey guys!
So, this long time lurker, wants to say thankyou! Not only have I needed some Tenna (pissing myself laughing) , for the smart arse comments, but it is a beaut to know so many like minded around.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Do they? On my way home right now, Allen keys in each hand. I’ll rive those fuckers right off the walls.
You do realise...
RAD is short for radical
IA is AI backwards Artificial Intelligence
TOR is German for goal.

It's all there hidden in plain sight.... microchips innit?

• Haha