Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep thats what i was saying. Shes a crackpot but its turning into a vaccine thing

There was no temperature, reason why hospital was worried checked for clots & tumours on brain. She had vaccine few hours before, i have been advised not to take her for more
that's very unfortunate, luckily you don't have to as herd immunity from everyone else vaccinated will offer protection 👍

Only time lynne has commented on here before is to try and make a point of the heartbreaking case of a Dr having a miscarriage.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yep thats what i was saying. Shes a crackpot but its turning into a vaccine thing

There was no temperature, reason why hospital was worried checked for clots & tumours on brain. She had vaccine few hours before, i have been advised not to take her for more
nobody has turned it into a vaccine thing before .. vaccine is pretty irrelevant to this thread

Reactions: 6

This isn't specifically anything to do with vaccines, it's about idiots dishing out dangerous misinformation, some of that does relate to vaccines and the ludicrous claims made about them. No one has said vaccines are 100% safe.

Reactions: 5
There are people here that have said they aren't having the covid one, and people that have already had it.
Nothing gets said about it (because we understand freedom of choice)

Reactions: 7
I am not an anti vaxxor before i am accused as one but i work in pharmaceutical industry as a technician , alot of money is made out of vaccinating majority of the population. Also vaccine damage is a real thing, so lets not pretend it isnt. Ellie is a bit of a nutter but some people are middle ground and dont want vaccines for personal reasons not because bill gates is chipping us 😂😂 i have chosen not to have this vaccine YET as i had the swine flu one ten years ago and suffered headaches since, and this was taken off the market. Also my daughter had 3 seizures after her MMR At 15 months so thats my reasons we are not all like ellie.
Surely you are aware then, as a pharmacy technician, the associated costs of keeping a person in ICU for an extended amount of time (medicines & equipment all provided by ‘big pharma) x by the number of ICU beds in the country / world x the period which Covid ‘could be’ running rampant through the population without any containment ... massively outweighs the money two courses of vaccinations cost - many, many times over?

Vaccines haven’t been mentioned over here for the longest time until recently. The most recent issues are **checks comprehensive notes**
‘Bras causing cancer’
The missing GLO
Breasts having ‘muscles’
The ongoing absence of any degree certification held by Ms Grey.

Reactions: 9
Surely you are aware then, as a pharmacy technician, the associated costs of keeping a person in ICU for an extended amount of time (medicines & equipment all provided by ‘big pharma) x by the number of ICU beds in the country / world x the period which Covid ‘could be’ running rampant through the population without any containment ... massively outweighs the money two courses of vaccinations cost - many, many times over?

Vaccines haven’t been mentioned over here for the longest time until recently. The most recent issues are **checks comprehensive notes**
‘Bras causing cancer’
The missing GLO
Breasts having ‘muscles’
Don't forget the dangers of mammograms and smears.
The targeting of actual Dr's and believing she knows more about breasts than someone who operates on them 😂😂

We occasionally mention that while bras cause cancer, and she claims she wore one once and posted it, there's a hell of alot of bra shots on elsybels25.

Reactions: 9

‘Bras causing cancer’
The missing GLO
Breasts having ‘muscles’
Goodbye Lynne. 🤛🤛🤛

Reactions: 5
Fiver on Thursday. Give her time to make up a nice fairy tale and how to further 'milk' her followers for cash

Reactions: 1
She accepted me last night but must have spotted Dr Liz on my list and has kicked me to the curb 🥲Imagine how time consuming it must be to personally manage, filter and sort your followers. Unhealthy and obsessed anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Betfair have her at 3/1 reappearing on Friday evening with a new video about how radiators cause strokes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.