Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also compared current government covid measures to the Holocaust. So abhorrent and offensive on so many levels.

Reactions: 2
Please let it be microwaves. That would be exceptionally amusing...
No laughing matter, microwaves are known to cause ingrown haemorrhoids, I have no proof of this but it's true ok. I always stick a crystal up my arse when nuking my leftovers to keep me safe, lube it up with fanny cream and it also stops me getting pregnant, win win.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No laughing matter, microwaves are known to cause ingrown haemorrhoids, I have no proof of this but it's true ok. I always stick a crystal up my arse when nuking my leftovers to keep me safe, lube it up with fanny cream and it also stops me getting pregnant, win win.
I can’t bleeping wait for her shite on microwaves. Why does she bleeping care? She cooks from scratch over a coal fire, doesn’t she? So duck off Liey, and let the workers who sometimes just need a bleeping jacket potato when they arrive home from their tax paying jobs late in the day. You bleep.

And God love her, she’s written a song for Wanky. It has potential........... what a crock of tit. I bet Adelle is waiting for the call to duet.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wait a minute......ELEVEN bleeping QUID????

Is she on drugs?

Oh. Wait.....
April fools was last week Biba, FFS 11 quid for her ebook. Anyone who pays that please get in touch, I have a Nigerian uncle who would like to discuss something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think to work out whether or not her ebook is worth it depends on the costs of printing it out, and whether or not you can cope with the pain of wiping your undercarriage on scrunched up printer paper. I can get 18 rolls of Andrex for £9 and no pain factor, so the sums aren’t adding up for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do these insane lunatics post videos like this thinking he is a Hero? The police officer is clearly laughing at him . . .

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do these insane lunatics post videos like this thinking he is a Hero? The police officer is clearly laughing at him . . .

I couldn't watch all of it because the arrogant prick was too annoying. I skipped to the end.

What does he think he achieved as he says I'm leaving anyway at the end.

So the point was...... what exactly?

Comments are infuriating. Imagine being in the police now and dealing with these absolute dickheads

I was reading about body language last night and it’s agreed that touching your neck and throat can be a sign of lying and being uncomfortable with what you’re saying.
Liey touches her neck a lot.

(cue Liey scuttling off to stick a PostIt on her videoing device - STOP TOUCHING NECK)

Ive seen a few Judge Judy references here, a personal hero of mine. Imagine how good it would be if Judge met Liey 🤣

And as for Wanky, on to his latest young, vulnerable, gullible female. Anyone spot a theme here? I’ve lost count what number we’re on now, but I do appreciate he needs someone to help him read and write.

I can’t imagine he has the slightest clue how to treat a girlfriend, so she’s probably only sticking around for the free drugs he plies her with. Either that or the intelligent conversations.

I give it 8 weeks max before she joins the pile of exes who recoil in horror and disgust that they actually let that grubby unattractive little scrote insert his fetid penis in their vaginas. Hi Ellie 👋 👋 👋🙂 Is that why you had to invent the fanny soap? Did it work or has Wanky left you with a more long term reminder of your romance 🤢 💊🦠😂

You should form a support group for you and all the other exes - you could charge them for membership, and they’re guaranteed to keep coming 💰💰💰

I can’t wait for Lieys whopper. It must make her rage that she doesn’t know who the spies are 🤣

The producer from Eastenders has literally just contacted to Liey to commend her on her suspense building skills. He said that he has never seen somebody build a plot so well, and how he could learn a thing or two about writing a storyline from her.

And unrelated, but I really hope she gets some more of those ridiculously massive lashes, only because they look so funny. She should use some of her legal skills to sue her beautician.
Word of the day ‘FETID’. 👏 👏 👏 👏 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bristol legend - AKA, Bristol convicted armed robber.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Moving over to my new acc, instagram is removing thousands of her followers everyday, except she's still got he same amount of followers 🤔
Big whopper no 1 - insta is removing thousands of followers 🤣 wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just bought followers and insta are onto it and removing them, this happens to influencers a lot it’s not really anything todo with the government 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Moving over to my new acc, instagram is removing thousands of her followers everyday, except she's still got he same amount of followers 🤔
Complete bullshit from Elsybels again her account is going up at a rapid rate , hence her not posting tit on her main wall that she knows will get her removed so posting on stories only like all of these scum bags , Dumme , Biba do the same . It’s the same reason she removed her Pttp link as well it’s all part of the sales plan , to sum up same bleep different wrapper

• Haha
Wankys invented a new word - fictitional 🤣🤣🤣 the dumb asshole can’t even put two words together and he’s trying to educate the police 😂

• Haha
Found her. Wish I hadn’t. duck me what a dramatic
This must have got right up the crack of her arse - she’s waxing lyrical about some tit and some sap pipes up “Where’s Wally?” 🤣🤣
Laughing at that top comment. The last time I checked, I was living in freedom with my family. Perhaps because I abide by the law, have a proper job and own my own house! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.