Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s going for a super cleanse, given how many people with large followings she’s abused recently? Dr Ranj, Dr O’Riordan? Could be they’ve decided to instruct lawyers. Now wouldn’t THAT be ironic! Still, at least with that brilliant legal brain of hers, she won’t have to shell out for legal representation. She can just appear in court under her own steam. Judge John Deed couldn’t hold a candle to her.
People have realised how tit her templates are and she's conned everyone that's stupid enough to believe them. When I was a governor I got a template that could have been written by Ellie. A woman I knew was struggling as her husband had left. This letter cited all sorts of human rights acts and other shite because she couldn't afford a school trip. I spoke to her and said if she wanted the template to stand the governing body would be involved as it threatened legal action. Or you can drop me a quick letter and the school will pay. I've been an idiot haven't I? Yes I said. Same as those idiots who use Ellies templates instead of signing the letter at the bottom of their kids bag. Knobheads

Reactions: 8
She's deleted all her conspiracy theory, anti vax nonsense..... maybe we've won?
If all that is gone, and stays gone. Then its absolutely a victory. All jokes aside, the goal is stop the dangerous mis-information... lets hope 🤞🏻

Reactions: 13
Just had a look at Mrs Leanne Brown’s IG. bleeping Hell, the inappropriate use of apostrophes was too much to bear! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
She's deleted all her conspiracy theory, anti vax nonsense..... maybe we've won?
No I wish but I doubt it, she has purged her account before and removed the controversial stuff before starting again. Maybe it's different this time but I can't see it.

Reactions: 2
If all that is gone, and stays gone. Then its absolutely a victory. All jokes aside, the goal is stop the dangerous mis-information... lets hope 🤞🏻
Yes, it’s bizarre that absolutely everything has gone - all comments, all requests for ‘medical advice’ - as you say, here’s hoping she’s finally become aware that she cannot share any old tit and expect not to be challenged.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she’s maybe looking for an actual job? Maybe she’s realised no charity will work with her with her stupid opinions.... maybe her kids dad has gone for custody.

Reactions: 3
There will be a backstory. Guaranteed
Yes there will be a story, I think Ellie will say its instagram/censorship.
Even pre covid antivaxx and the medical advice has vanished.
She can still spout bollocks to those on telegram no doubt.
While I will always think of Ellie as a bleep of the highest order, if she's not spreading dangerous misinformation/conning people then i couldn't give a tit what she does.

I am curious of what little game she's playing

It's all selfies and inspirational quotes.
Can anyone see what is still on her account? Screenshot?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think she’ll archive them all to try and con a reputable business / charity / job hunting?
So when they look at her content she seems plausible & ‘normal’.
They won’t find her by the name, and when they do find her profile it’s wholesome

Yes there will be a story, I think Ellie will say its instagram/censorship.
Even pre covid antivaxx and the medical advice has vanished.
She can still spout bollocks to those on telegram no doubt.
While I will always think of Ellie as a bleep of the highest order, if she's not spreading dangerous misinformation/conning people then i couldn't give a tit what she does.

I am curious of what little game she's playing

It's all selfies and inspirational quotes.
That all looks ‘wholesome’ doesn’t it

Reactions: 1
I think she’ll archive them all to try and con a reputable business / charity / job hunting?
So when they look at her content she seems plausible & ‘normal’.
They won’t find her by the name, and when they do find her profile it’s wholesome
Well, I hope when someone does offer her gainful employment, they ask me for a reference...........

But, is it just me having a moment of schadenfreude when I think of all her crack pot disciples, desperately trying to find her this evening. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 All those poor bastards, looking to her for some medical advice.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Can someone take her old insta name then if she's not using it any more?
Dunno, give it a try?

She’s already got a back up account though

What would be the point of hiding everything when a quick Google of her name would bring this thread up?

Unless she uses another name again....

Last edited:
Didn’t she say somewhere that she was going to court with her ex husband? Maybe she’s deleted all her posts because she’s worried they will go against her?
Obviously as a trained lawyer she will be defending herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say somewhere that she was going to court with her ex husband? Maybe she’s deleted all her posts because she’s worried they will go against her?
Obviously as a trained lawyer she will be defending herself 😂
She couldn't defend herself out of a fine from the library 😂

I think the only person she would delete it all for, is herself. It's for her benefit in some way or another.

All these conspiracy nuts, they won't know who to turn to, like I said earlier, it will be Louise Hamilton that picks up the extreme ones and runs with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.