Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im gambling on her baking her face in the sun tomorrow though, that's why I've gone for Wednesday
Sorry to shorten the odds but I’m with you. The beach is a triple whammy. Kids - tick. Wholesome family time - tick. Naked flesh - tick. She’s gonna out Bieber the Bieber.

Hopefully the youngest will have a tantrum so Liey can film herself weirdly staring at her for a few minutes.

And then home for turkey twizzlers and a vest top and at least 6 hours of fevered social media activity while the kids watch TV. So frickin wholesome Liey!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
nobody has turned it into a vaccine thing before .. vaccine is pretty irrelevant to this thread
I agree, vaccines are so low down the list of whats mentioned. Bar the odd tongue in cheek joke about Bill and his fondness of tracking those of us who have had it. I actually agree that its your body, put what you want in it. Be nice if we all vaccinated to achieve herd immunity, but thats probably the selfish high risk side of me talking!
In all seriousness... my issue with Ellie is her blatant lies about her credentials and what does and doesn't cause cancer. Couldnt care less if her kids have not had the MMR so long as they are no where near my kids until they have had the full course at 3yrs 4 months (preferably rather they were never around the spawn of Satan if im honest, but then it would be for social reasons not health)
Vaccine, and all pharma has risk. People react to things differently. I have a relative who almost died from a reaction to Asprin, i still dont think it should be banned, but each to their own.
To have the option to not take or beleive in pharmacuticals is a great privilege in one way, i take medications daily to stay alive and well so i have no alternative but to put my faith in medical science, which im happy to do.
But Ellie is out here telling people underwire bras cause cancer and you shouldnt attend cancer screenings...we can't have that can we.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you think she’s maybe looking for an actual job? Maybe she’s realised no charity will work with her with her stupid opinions.... maybe her kids dad has gone for custody.
I wonder if, like us, she's fed up of waiting for the "Great Reset" so she's decided to have her own....

Reactions: 6
Do they? On my way home right now, Allen keys in each hand. I’ll rive those fuckers right off the walls.
You do realise...
RAD is short for radical
IA is AI backwards Artificial Intelligence
TOR is German for goal.

It's all there hidden in plain sight.... microchips innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe shes had to rein it in for the family proceedings if the father is after the kids. She wont be able to stay away mind, it's difficult for chronic narcissists.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe shes had to rein it in for the family proceedings if the father is after the kids. She wont be able to stay away mind, it's difficult for chronic narcissists.
The thing I don’t understand is, why bother? Surely they won’t base any decision on social media content on the day / week / month of a hearing?

Her ex husband’s solicitor or whoever would have been collecting evidence all along?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.