Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Deluded. Absolutely deluded. I’m a massive advocate for natural birth, and home birth. I have looked after many patients that would have died without treatment during pregnancy/birth. Free birthing is absolutely mental and selfish. No regard for the safety of the baby. Makes me feel ill thinking of all the things that could go wrong without medical assistance. It fries my brain!
I need to calm down....just so rattled about her comment about medics going to hell! And people agree with her!! Fuck me.
What these people don’t seem to get is that at the turn of century and before the nhs when you if you couldn’t afford to go into hospital to have your baby, many women “freebirthed” as a result many women and babies died. You can’t think yourself out of a PPH

Reactions: 11

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Anyone on the group look like a twat? No we don't...
Scuse me Liey. Sorry to interrupt when you’re in full rant mode, but I know you like to have the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the lie, sorry, I mean truth.

You know when milkgate kicked off? Course you do, how could you forget - we haven’t, the majority of us are scarred for fucking life. Wellllllll, you posted some cock and bull story on your ikkle Telegram channel, and it said in that ikkle story that the GLO ‘still got processed’ (your words, not mine).

So, what’s it to be hun, did you or did you not process the fucking GLO? If you did, which court did you ‘process’ it at? Or did you lose your bottle half way to court and get the number 8 bus back home.

Oh Liey, part of me feels a bit sorry for you. It must be such hard work, keeping up with all the bastard lies you tell. Good liars need very good memories.

Another part of me couldn’t give a fuck about you because you’re a cunt.

Some degree certificates would be lovely....
Up next. It’ll take her a few days to borrow a cap and gown from someone and we’ll see a few blurred photos of her on graduation day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Ellie - the list of updates we require is getting longer:

The GLO
Your degree certificates
An explanation about why you took your page down for a week and the reasons behind the changes (apparently you were going to post an explanation)
The results of your thermogram

Many thanks

712alp

nobody has turned it into a vaccine thing before .. vaccine is pretty irrelevant to this thread
I agree, vaccines are so low down the list of whats mentioned. Bar the odd tongue in cheek joke about Bill and his fondness of tracking those of us who have had it. I actually agree that its your body, put what you want in it. Be nice if we all vaccinated to achieve herd immunity, but thats probably the selfish high risk side of me talking!
In all seriousness... my issue with Ellie is her blatant lies about her credentials and what does and doesn't cause cancer. Couldnt care less if her kids have not had the MMR so long as they are no where near my kids until they have had the full course at 3yrs 4 months (preferably rather they were never around the spawn of Satan if im honest, but then it would be for social reasons not health)
Vaccine, and all pharma has risk. People react to things differently. I have a relative who almost died from a reaction to Asprin, i still dont think it should be banned, but each to their own.
To have the option to not take or beleive in pharmacuticals is a great privilege in one way, i take medications daily to stay alive and well so i have no alternative but to put my faith in medical science, which im happy to do.
But Ellie is out here telling people underwire bras cause cancer and you shouldnt attend cancer screenings...we can't have that can we.

• Heart

FatFelix

VIP Member
I don’t think my next door neighbour Brian appreciated seeing me sunning my perineam on the back lawn this morning. We don’t get much sun, so you have to grab the opportunity when it strikes round here
My neighbour wasn't too happy that I was in the garden toppless with just bikini bottoms on. My wife though... she was livid.

• Haha
  • Heart

FatFelix

VIP Member
Doesn’t look like anything has been posted yet.

haven’t been this excited since that thing with Rebecca Vardy and Colleen Rooney
The last time I was this excited was when I thought my wife had bought some sexy underwear. But it turned out to be a big string shopping bag 🛍

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sparkswillfly

Chatty Member
For anyone who can no longer see her
Fuck me that was a tough read what a crock of shit! I don't even know where to start with the thicker blood shit. Did a 10 year old write this?

Aside from the glaringly obvious errors in human biology.

The link between vit k and leukaemia is completely unproven. Delayed cord clamping is now standard practice. Parents can choose oral vitamin k if they wish.

And hep b? She's obviously reading American shit. We only give hep b vaccines to babies born to hep b parents.

Stupid cunt

vixfix

Found this and almost pissed myself. ‘Doesn’t like to air stuff publicly.....’. Jesus Christ!!!! You’re about as public as a public fucking library. Public? Public? Ahhhhh, I get it! You meant pubic. Cunt.
When is this from? I thought she believed in curing ALL ailments with natural remedies? Then why the fuck is she in a hospital which she doesn’t believe in, and contributes zero to financially?! Ahhhhhh hen you really get on my tits!!! (Said in a Scottish accent)

LunaCrescent

Deep breath and I may regret this:

A friend on my Instagram encouraged me to take a look at Ellie grey’s insta to become more informed so I requested to follow and WOW. I’m a newbie to tattle and so I suppose my question is first- what the actual f*** is this person, and 2) can someone briefly summarise who this person is, or kindly do a wiki. I worked on ICU during the peak and have just completed extra training to help supervise vaccination clinics so you can imagine my despair discovering these tin foil hat pricks.

thank you in advance.
The polite version is that she’s extremely misinformed yet believes herself to be the opposite. She is unable to interpret information accurately, and her belief system is basically that covid doesn’t exist and the government and scientists are lying about everything, all the time, so everything is based on that. She posts things that turn out to be untrue (or are just blatantly not correct) but won’t accept or correct - blocks anyone who challenges, even those who question things politely. Actually, she claims to have degrees in medical science but it is clearly not true. She is constantly morphing - deleting posts, being public or private on insta. She uses concepts like body positivity to appeal to people but it is all to recruit new followers. The whole thing is disturbing, baffling but also really dangerous...

Will be interesting to see how she worms her way out of shaving her head! On another matter I wonder if she wants the house she's building connected to gas, electricity and water?

• Haha

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
She needs to write this under all her posts
🤣🤣🤣 what notes would they be? The ones she took when she attended that international medical conference on the use of paediatric vitamin K, in her capacity as Nobel Prize winner for vitamin research?

Or the notes she made with 15 tabs open on her laptop, with Coronation St on in the background and the kids spaghetti hoops on the hob 🤣

Oh Liey, do fuck off.

• Haha