Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure to be honest. One minute she’s all over local selling pages trying to plan a no expense spared ceremony to ‘renew their vowels’, the next he’s trying to get custody 🤷‍♀️

I imagine he tired of her bullshit.
Ah yes, the ‘vowel renewal’. I’d clean forgotten that little gem. Renewing of vowels, and within weeks she’s mid divorce. She’s a fast worker, for sure.

Meanwhile, Liey, I have a few questions:

1. GLO - update please. Don’t make me call the court service myself.. I’m telling you, I’m running out of cunting patience.
2. Your purported ‘support’ for a small charity. How’s that one going? Don’t just spring it on us with an on line coffee morning for some poor unsuspecting organisation.
3. Dog. Remember him? White, four legs, looks like a dog. Update on his welfare please. And I don’t mean a screen shot from Battersea, I want to see the actual animal.
4. Your video update as to why you disappeared from IG. (We don’t give a tit to be frank, merely reminding you of your obligations).
5. Your water fast. How did that go? Are you a better person for it?
6. AOB.

Cheers hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi folks 🙋🏼‍♀️ another long time lurker on here. I was never actually going to comment, just spy (and I wish I’d chosen a better name now, don’t know how to change it), but it’s all getting a bit ridiculous now.

Just wanted to chime in with regards to the BMJ letter, as I’d seen it doing the rounds prior to Ellie posting it, and wondered if it was even written by a real doctor.

So it turns out that the lady who wrote the letter is Dr Katya Polyakova-Nelson. She is indeed a director, but for the priory group, and she’s trained as a psychologist 🙄.

The reason why I initially looked into it, was because I was astonished that a health care professional could actually speak like that, esp the comparisons to a “nazi dystopia” etc, it’s completely disgusting. What health care professional, especially someone trained in mental health thinks that’s an ok comparison?

I have been extremely tempted to actually contact the Priory group, asking for their thoughts on the letter, and whether they think it’s ok that one of their senior staff members is comparing the vaccine roll out to nazism? Also, if they do have a number of staff members who are incapacitated by the vaccine, shouldn’t the public know about it?Don’t they have a duty of care to report it 🤔Me thinks Katya is another bullshitter to add to the list!

Reactions: 10
It worked for me,

Ahem *puts on best wanky voice *

"if you bleeping trust Ellie grey, knock that bleeping bleep on the head too, she's not to be bleeping trusted"

"ill be coming out with everything i know too, and I've got some stuff, I've got some stuff"
Far too many consonants in there, not enough glottal stops. Your impression of Wanky is falling short. 🤣🤣🤣

Hi folks 🙋🏼‍♀️ another long time lurker on here. I was never actually going to comment, just spy (and I wish I’d chosen a better name now, don’t know how to change it), but it’s all getting a bit ridiculous now.

Just wanted to chime in with regards to the BMJ letter, as I’d seen it doing the rounds prior to Ellie posting it, and wondered if it was even written by a real doctor.

So it turns out that the lady who wrote the letter is Dr Katya Polyakova-Nelson. She is indeed a director, but for the priory group, and she’s trained as a psychologist 🙄.

The reason why I initially looked into it, was because I was astonished that a health care professional could actually speak like that, esp the comparisons to a “nazi dystopia” etc, it’s completely disgusting. What health care professional, especially someone trained in mental health thinks that’s an ok comparison?

I have been extremely tempted to actually contact the Priory group, asking for their thoughts on the letter, and whether they think it’s ok that one of their senior staff members is comparing the vaccine roll out to nazism? Also, if they do have a number of staff members who are incapacitated by the vaccine, shouldn’t the public know about it?Don’t they have a duty of care to report it 🤔Me thinks Katya is another bullshitter to add to the list!

Good shout contacting the Priory. And, I would certainly make them aware that the likes of Liey et al are sharing the tit out of this. Given Liey’s history with Dr Ranj and Dr O’Riordan, I’m sure they’d be interested.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah yes, the ‘vowel renewal’. I’d clean forgotten that little gem. Renewing of vowels, and within weeks she’s mid divorce. She’s a fast worker, for sure.

Meanwhile, Liey, I have a few questions:

1. GLO - update please. Don’t make me call the court service myself.. I’m telling you, I’m running out of cunting patience.
2. Your purported ‘support’ for a small charity. How’s that one going? Don’t just spring it on us with an on line coffee morning for some poor unsuspecting organisation.
3. Dog. Remember him? White, four legs, looks like a dog. Update on his welfare please. And I don’t mean a screen shot from Battersea, I want to see the actual animal.
4. Your video update as to why you disappeared from IG. (We don’t give a tit to be frank, merely reminding you of your obligations).
5. Your water fast. How did that go? Are you a better person for it?
6. AOB.

Cheers hun.
7. Degree certificates
8. Thermology results
9. Video and / or evidence of you using the phone that you have been advertising to your cronies
10. Any kind of evidence that your kids actually aren’t registered with a GP.

11. that Cancer diagnosis that you cleared up with **checks notes** tincture
12. Pacemaker / gall bladder surgeries
13. Proof that you are not a complete, 100%, cockwombling bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Local authorities pay the priory group a significant amount of money for placements. It’d be interesting to get their take on it too....

Reactions: 4
Not sure how to reply to specific posts. I didn’t realise that about the priory. That’s a good shout though

Reactions: 3
Point one: she appears to rambling

Point two: her backup account has gone
If she bleeping dares to present herself to a cancer charity for a ‘head shave’ I will hunt her down. What’s the betting her bleeping apostles start giving it “Go on Liey, do it, you’re gorgeous inside and out and why not do a head shave for charity? Show those poor cancer patients how you feel for them” and that’ll be her entrance to a charity. Not as long as I’ve got a hole in my arse Elsy.

What a bleeping attention seeking little bleep.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she will, she’s already stated how much she hates cancer charities. After all, the cure for cancer is just being hidden from us....

Reactions: 1
I doubt she will, she’s already stated how much she hates cancer charities. After all, the cure for cancer is just being hidden from us....
Ah, of course. Forgot about that one. What a stupid twit I am. Big pharma have already discovered the ‘cure’ for cancer and have been hiding it for years and years. You’d have to be soft in the bleeping head to imagine that had a grain of truth.

Ah, of course. Forgot about that one. What a stupid twit I am. Big pharma have already discovered the ‘cure’ for cancer and have been hiding it for years and years. You’d have to be soft in the bleeping head to imagine that had a grain of truth.
Yes those Filthy money loving capitalists (no, not the ones like Jackyn who sell 10p worth of vitamins for £30.) the others, have a CURE, not a treatment, a cure, but keep it hidden. Can you imagine the money they could make with a real cure, far more than they do on treatments. Fuckwits.

Reactions: 4
duck me I’m slow on the uptake today, she has actually shaved her head hasn’t she??

Stick an ‘x’ on her forehead and she’ll look like one of Charles Manson’s girls......

Getting herself a skinhead really isnt going to help her distance herself from all the anti semitic commets she made is it 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.