Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahem, So, after Spry Crisp and Dry dropped her like a stone, she went quiet, for all of a couple of days. She’s back, but Official PTTP is dead. She’s been posting a fair bit of ‘elf’ advice, including refusal of screening, breast cancer advice. ‘Someone’ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ alerted a breast cancer surgeon who is also a breast cancer patient to her shite. She put Liey back in her box, but Liey came out fighting and the good doc had a few of Liey’s trolls come for her.

Dr Ranj, tv doc, he’s been on Liey’s radar too, he called her out.

Her payment pages are down - some clever ass has had it removed. Bravo.

The GLO is still a mystery.

She went to the marches last weekend. And that’s about it.

Oh, she’s still a bleep. Nearly forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vacancy: Conspiracy Influencer.

Salary: Whatever you can scrounge off your followers

Skills Required:

Lack of knowledge on relevant subject matter

Ability to cross sell MLM products shamelessly

Must be adept at using block buttons and not engaging in factual debate

Acting ability preferred: Should be able to do sarcastic frowns and cry on camera. Try to play the victim as much as possible

Multiple pseudonyms needed

Hypocrisy essential!!

Dress code:

Underwired bras (carefully concealed)

Black vest tops

No suncream!

Teeth must be cleaned with Colgate

Extra Curricular activities considered:

Promoting milky breasts online

Poor songwriting

Benefits:

Not having to pay tax

Free healthcare for any ailment you’ve made up*

Be your own boss. Don’t like something? Block them!

Always being right. Echo chambers work wonders for the self esteem

Free dog for a month

*excluding skin cancer

Please note! The following will not be considered for the position:

Logical/critical thinkers
Anyone with a GCSE or higher in the relevant subject matter

Anyone fluent in the English language

Anyone in possession of a moral compass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Except when it was a small business you slagged off on your page over a delivery & cancelled it when they responded to you that they would be there shortly! So kind Ellie 😡
Please support Elsybels25 small business , single mum & full time grifter supplying milk & other services on request $30 a pop !

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Except when it was a small business you slagged off on your page over a delivery & cancelled it when they responded to you that they would be there shortly! So kind Ellie 😡
Please support Elsybels25 small business , single mum & full time grifter supplying milk & other services on request $30 a pop !
I might promote the share.sexy website on there. They could do with the traffic 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What business was that? I feel the need to support them

Reactions: 1
My biggest takeaway from last season of Life of lies - Ellie Grey, was that she thinks she knows more about tits than a breast surgeon. THE AUDACITY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My biggest takeaway from last season of Life of lies - Ellie Grey, was that she thinks she knows more about tits than a breast surgeon. THE AUDACITY
I actually think her knockers may have been bought, looking at the shape of them on the ElsyBels25 pics? They are insanely perky and round after breastfeeding 3 kids, however i am happy to admit im perhaps just jealous of the silly bint, after breastfeeding two kids mine are somewhat sadder🤣

Reactions: 4
I actually think her knockers may have been bought, looking at the shape of them on the ElsyBels25 pics? They are insanely perky and round after breastfeeding 3 kids, however i am happy to admit im perhaps just jealous of the silly bint, after breastfeeding two kids mine are somewhat sadder🤣
I guess we’ll never know, sure she used most of her pot of scar remover on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If it wasn’t so serious, you could sit and piss yourself at her tit. When Liz told her that breasts do not actually contain muscle and STILL the stupid little bleep argued the toss. Christ I’d love to meet her parents.

Reactions: 5
Leanne Brown posted yesterday that they were now offering free cartons of Marlboro with every vaccine...she was fully outraged! She sort of missed the point that it was actually a picture from a news artical a Dr compared giving free Krispy Kremes to giving free fags. Bless her, must be confusing when you only have one brain cell. Weirdly though, she smokes...little hypocritical isn't it? Shes also constantly promoting, what she then calls junk food, on her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leanne Brown posted yesterday that they were now offering free cartons of Marlboro with every vaccine...she was fully outraged! She sort of missed the point that it was actually a picture from a news artical a Dr compared giving free Krispy Kremes to giving free fags. Bless her, must be confusing when you only have one brain cell. Weirdly though, she smokes...little hypocritical isn't it? Shes also constantly promoting, what she then calls junk food, on her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
These people are too stupid to make the connection between their actions and their posts. CUNTS. © northernoik

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely think that these idiots think that people are having the vaccine just to get a donut 🤦🏼‍♀️

No hunz... they were getting the vaccine anyway. The donut is just a nice perk 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.