Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been quiet on here guys - not because I’ve been flogging my kids, cars, dogs, musical instruments, or vibrating high with a couple of H. Samuel cubic zirconia up my flue, but because I’ve been busy, working for a bleeping living. Some of these IG influencer cunts should give it a try.

Maybe she is saving up for a personality.
Take more than a second hand car from Arthur Daley & an Argos piano to buy that one a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wanky “I do not consent” Walton at it again with his videos. The police officers have amazing restraint with him, he needs a good clip on the lug.
I don’t see why shop staff and customers should have to tolerate and deal with that bullshit. Imagine if you’re recently bereaved or supporting a loved one ill with long COVID and you encounter that prick with his loud hailer?

I strongly support human rights and I don’t want a police state, but I think it’s fair that we expect the police to get him to pack it in. He’s proved he’s going to persistently and determinedly cause a nuisance. The supermarkets should circulate his mug shot with a strict ban.

I too am watching with interest what form horrible little shape shifter Liey is going to reappear in.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been quiet on here guys - not because I’ve been flogging my kids, cars, dogs, musical instruments, or vibrating high with a couple of H. Samuel cubic zirconia up my flue, but because I’ve been busy, working for a bleeping living. Some of these IG influencer cunts should give it a try.

Take more than a second hand car from Arthur Daley & an Argos piano to buy that one a personality.
I had a report to write this week and I was hoping it would manifest itself. But it bastard well hadn't by the end of Tuesday so I had to write it. Bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she flogging her stuff to pay for legal representation cause someone is suing the arse off of her???? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Is she flogging her stuff to pay for legal representation cause someone is suing the arse off of her???? 🤔
Legal representation !!! Why would Eloise need that she is one of this countries greatest law minds that this country has have ever produced ............... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Elton John literally just contacted Liey to say she’s the best songwriter he’s ever heard, and that he could learn a lot about composing from her.
He’s insisted she sells the electric piano because he’s buying her a Steinway.

Her contract with Sony has only come to an end because she’s moved to Polydor, she’s THAT good that there actually was a bidding war.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard she contacted Elton to criticise him and tell him he was rubbish at music, and he thanked her then gave her a Steinway in appreciation

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long has she been off Instagram now? I would have thought she would be back by now

Reactions: 2
How long has she been off Instagram now? I would have thought she would be back by now
she’ll only stay off it’s she’s got something dodgy planned she can’t go without attention for that long voluntarily.. she’s definitely coming back with some scam you wait

I think it’ll be a week this weekend?
By deactivating her account nobody can unfollow her so all the unsuspecting bastards she’s going to try and con will all still be there when she makes her appearance again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Had my first vaccine today. Nearly didn't get it as they said we aren't doing 30 year olds today. Said I was 55 and they had to get a doctor to check. She said I was the youngest looking 55 year old she had ever seen and thanked me for being a fine specimen of a human. Outcome was 1 jab, 2 marriage proposals, one new job writing templates for the NHS and I managed to sell a car and a piano. Downside was unlike when I give blood there wasn't a single mint club... p.s. apart from the jab not a single word is true..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had my first vaccine today. Nearly didn't get it as they said we aren't doing 30 year olds today. Said I was 55 and they had to get a doctor to check. She said I was the youngest looking 55 year old she had ever seen and thanked me for being a fine specimen of a human. Outcome was 1 jab, 2 marriage proposals, one new job writing templates for the NHS and I managed to sell a car and a piano. Downside was unlike when I give blood there wasn't a single mint club... p.s. apart from the jab not a single word is true..
Did you get a sticker though?

Reactions: 1
What you lying for? After speaking to you, the nurse clearly changed her mind about the vaccine, being a nurse and about the nhs. She spoke to her supervisor who agreed, they closed the vaccination centre, then she emailed one of your informative videos and a template letter to the NHS CEO. He realised that all doctors were murderers and now they have closed the NHS completely. The CEO took special time to thank you for your well worded, professional and well researched letter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.