Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liey hun... your latest post (attached for those you’ve blocked) is only HALF the info as usual. It clearly says it’s discussed further in para 55/56, so here they are...

Note the highlighted bit. Do you understand that or do you need me to explain it hun? 10% of the 95% of the over-50s who have been vaccinated (sorry hun also proves that you’re NOT the majority) will unfortunately still get ill from coronavirus. It is NOT saying how many people will get ill from the vaccine, it’s saying the vaccine isn’t 100% effective, as has always been made VERY clear and you should well know is the norm from your immunology degree. This is all PROJECTIONS not what’s actually happening.

God you’re so bleeping THICK.
She's never been one to shay away from cherry picking data to suit her narrative.

If she wasn't so dangerous, it would be funny that her followers cannot see that she is what she accuses the government and msm of.
Cherry picked data to suit her own narrative, financial gains (follow the money Elseybels)
Refusal to admit mistakes, in an echo chamber of uneducated fools blowing smoke up her hole.
Peopele who take her word as gospel without an ounce of research actually done between them to see if what she says is correct. They accept half paragraphs screenshots, or unlinked studies 🙄.

This one's a doozy, from a comment on Lieys page.
A nurse of 22 years, and once this "tit show" (covid) started she left nursing and had to unlearn all of the bollocks she was force fed.
Liey commended her for actually wanting to learn.
So obviously you check them out.
Ffs now she's a priestess 😂😂😂
Trying to make a buck online,
All the credible ones are big fans hey Liey.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of my best friends lives in Israel. If only Liey had an open Facebook page. I’d tag her in this and ask her to deny it. bleep.
What got me about the video is how she mentions the Red Cross and that they are "questionable " but happily qoutes them suggesting they agree that only 900,000 deaths happened. They don't say or believe that, but that fact has slipped by both Ellies research and understanding. She really is the dregs of society.....

Reactions: 4
So this woman is obviously a bloody con artist, knows Lieys fans are thick as pig tit and is drumming up custom.
Liey I highly recommend you take the hooked on narcissism course.
And unlike the 17 degrees, this one you could actually do.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Omg please let her hire a hall and put on an event 🤣 do it, do it, do it!! You could give everyone attending a free glass of Prosecco and Wanky could strip or something at the end.

She’s bleeping mental, just the re-iteration of 11K shows the buzz she’s getting. She’s no different to any other addict, it’s all about the endorphins.

In any sphere you can always find a trained professional who’s gone rogue - are we going to hold Dr Shipman up as a model GP just because he was an MD? Actually, Liey probably would.

I think, just possibly, she may be trying to troll us, but in the event is falling into her own vortex 🤣 not the best place to be.I have no idea how this saga going to play out. Will we see Liey on the Good Morning sofa? 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Ellie - the list of updates we require is getting longer:

The GLO
Your degree certificates
An explanation about why you took your page down for a week and the reasons behind the changes (apparently you were going to post an explanation)
The results of your thermogram

Many thanks

Reactions: 11

The GLO
Your degree certificates
An explanation about why you took your page down for a week and the reasons behind the changes (apparently you were going to post an explanation)

Many thanks
Don’t forget the dog. We know how important that dog is to you and your children. Why, you’ll be telling us next he’s been stolen....... surely you wouldn’t lie about a pet? Ah, course you bleeping would. No subject is off limits for you, you bleep.

• Haha
For the sake of duck. Meningitis today. Is there anything this twenty odd year old doesn’t have a view on? She’ll be giving Tim Peake some advice on how to fly his bastarding rockets soon.
Well she does have eight years of google copying and pasting I mean research

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the sake of duck. Meningitis today. Is there anything this twenty odd year old doesn’t have a view on? She’ll be giving Tim Peake some advice on how to fly his bastarding rockets soon.
This has now been removed, so has the vit k copy and paste post.
If I was doing posts, then removing them this quickly I think my family and friends would be rather concerned.

Reactions: 3
As midwives we offer it to all at risk babies so they get the vaccine early. Instead of the standard 8,12 and 16 weeks.

Why are we suprised? It’s what she does
I always thought the human race would advance and learn over the many years! To my shock I could be wrong, it appears we are actually going back to caveman times! 🤦🏻‍♂️View attachment 519017
I have just been on this......my word, these people are absolutely vile. Why is everyone that is normal being called a pedalo? I don’t get the connection here? Surely there can’t be that many deranged people all in the one place at the one time?! 🙄

Reactions: 1
So righteous of Elsybels to show her support to shops that support hidden disabilities.
Although she seems fine with her hideous best friend using the word ****** flippantly and frequently and as someone who has a disabled nephew, I know how damaging that word can be.
Therefore I am calling bullshit on yet another of her fake socially conscious, virtue signaling, utter bollocks posts.
God I really hate that bleep.

So righteous of Elsybels to show her support to shops that support hidden disabilities.
Although she seems fine with her hideous best friend using the word ****** flippantly and frequently and as someone who has a disabled nephew, I know how damaging that word can be.
Therefore I am calling bullshit on yet another of her fake socially conscious, virtue signaling, utter bollocks posts.
God I really hate that bleep.
Look its such a disgusting word that it got censored out but let bleep stay in.

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget the dog. We know how important that dog is to you and your children. Why, you’ll be telling us next he’s been stolen....... surely you wouldn’t lie about a pet? Ah, course you bleeping would. No subject is off limits for you, you bleep.

The GLO
Your degree certificates

Many thanks
going to keep this list going.... let know when I need to add stuff😂

Updated List:
- The GLO
- Degree Certificates
- Instagram absence explanation
- Thermogram Results
- Dog well-being Check (photo with today’s newspaper ideally)
- Garden Farm update... want 3 carrots by the end of this week

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Updated List:
- The GLO
- Degree Certificates
- Thermogram Results
Well she does have eight years of google copying and pasting I mean research
Three carrots! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Bet Ellie is gutted she didn’t make it into this article.

But at least the tit hairdresser made it. Hurray. 🤣🤣

Updated List:
- The GLO
- Degree Certificates
- Thermogram Results
Have we mentioned ‘milkgate’? Any arrests yet?

The car that’s up for sale at twice it’s worth? So you’ve been driving about on bald tyres with kids and a dog? (Sorry, not the dog, we know one your brother has adopted him). bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.