Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WaneGal

I have a theory re why Elle decided to get engaged in the first place. Now it's clear to us all Elle is so out of Rick's league, but when they first got engaged (and when I havent found the GG chat and bought in 100% what Elle said), Elle tried to make Dickles sound like a catch.

I still remember when Elle introduced Rick as this 'sexy professor she met in the Oxford summer program, who now is living the best American life in Florida', she was blown away by positive comments. Some subs even said Rick was 'so so so good looking'.

I feel like Elle chose to make such a terrible life decision because Rick has the potential to make her look good as long as she kept on lying and only disclosing partial truth, which is her whole life strategy. Rick lives far enough for any of her Vancouver viewers to have a real sense of his real life status, looks kinda ok from a far without showing his legs, and has a profession that can be talked up.After all in Elle's mind, fraud investigator who quotes business law once in a while = a practicing lawyer, then a adjunct professor absolutely equals to a real professor. Also, Florida is a very polarized state, social economics wise. A lot of rich people there live a luxurious life style, which clearly is not the reality for Ricklet, but Elle tried to pass for that by shooting all of her Florida 'upper middle class' housewife videos and getting a Porsche.

Also, this kind of hallmark fantasy just works so well for her princess persona: get engaged very fast to 'THE ONE' after being tragically dumped by 'the one that got away'. It's kind of pathetic to value image to an extent that it became a complete train wreck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

202leda

@svdwoodsen as much as I’d like to think she is taking things to heart, I doubt it as Elle is too self centered and delusional to think she is in the wrong. She is already 31, turning 32. Any sort of change from within should have come years ago.

Doing the right thing would mean living with her mother in Hawaii to save money and look for work, not wasting her retirement on a one bedroom apartment that she will try to move out of once she finds a man. Doing the right thing would be publicly apologizing to the Daily Hive, not stomping your feet and settling in Seattle claiming to be a local. Doing the right thing would be finally admitting you’re not a lawyer. 🙄

Also, I meant to write this earlier but the site was doing maintenance. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if Elle were the type who thinks themselves as proper and respectable but isn’t so much into getting regular check ups and STD testing because that would, in her weird mind, imply being “dirty” and “slutty”...despite the fact that she’s had at least 4 different partners within the last 5 years. Again, I could be completely wrong here but given how she went on dates during covid and how willing she is to go to bed with someone ASAP (on top of being an overall slob as it is), I wouldn’t be surprised.

One of my biggest pet peeves with her is when she says she want to “show us something” and then pivots but stays in the frame! Girl! If you stay in the frame, the camera focuses on you (I’m sure that’s her point but whatever) and all we can see if your stupid smirk. That apartment tour was literally a video of her going “wow” and “oh my gosh you guys look” while keeping the camera pointed at herself and not focusing on anything. I couldn’t even get through the whole thing.

I do love that she clearly kept her man search in mind with this apartment - it’s right across the street from the Seattle office of a giant Silicon Valley tech company that’s known for paying their employees extremely well.😂

• Haha

bethannebodyworks

I 100% believe in my bones that Rick ended it.

There is no way clingaholic Elle would end anything. ANYTHING. She's not even ending her pitiful YouTube career that's hanging on by a thread lol.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I've said this before but I'll say it again because it's still relevant: regardless of our differences (and we will get different opinions in a thread this large and active! 👏 👏 👏 ), if we descend into chaos, Smelley wins. And the petty in me refuses to allow that to happen. :ROFLMAO:🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Drasticactions

VIP Member
She's saying using your social media that is meant for pretty things makes your message about social injustice the seem less important. She's an entitled bitch. I saw so many people after various shootings esp the synagogue shooting post on social media talking about how gun violence is wrong, anti Semitic views are wrong, children shouldn't be afraid to go to school, gay people deserve right too etc. Yet when some thing happens to a black person and everyone gets outraged THATS when she decided to complain about people posting about how this shit isn't helping. I've never seen her post about natural disasters or anything like that I but now she's saying people are making empty remarks.

She needs to get out of her entitled white ivory tower and stop being so fucking smug. I'm an entitled white girl like Elle and you know what I'm donating money , I'm sharing things lists of things white people can do to help our black neighboors , I'm sharing posts about outrage. Like she needs to get off her high horse.

I hate her so much right now.

Especially, Elle as a lawyer couldve done something about injustice when she was in Canada but she didn't! She could get another LLM in US law and then take the bar and do something about it, but you know she's doing fuck all about anything important. I doubt she's even upset about this.

• Angry

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
What’s not proper lady behavior is how quickly she jumped into bed with each bf, vlogging walking down the street saying she spent the night at her bf’s place (Joe), and showing the hotel bed where they slept the night (Rick).
Elle thinks being a "classy lady" is dressing like a 1950's housewife and "co-cking" for a man while she acts likes a submissive little girl. We all know a classy woman is one who is kind, honest, and treats people with respect. A classy lady isn't desperate to partner up, she doesn't try to showoff her partners or sex life (ugh gag me), and she is proud of who she is and doesn't try to scam people with a fake persona. Typical Elle, she only focuses on the old-fashioned clothing and jewelry, but forgets that it's one's character and a way of being.

• Heart

Katrina_AK_0099

That look your boyfriend gives you when he knows he's dumping you and kicking you out in a few days, and you've just reminded him your anniversary is coming up.

Despite everything, I feel her pain being dumped like that. Shit was brutal.

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
Mmmm, no, not a 'buck' review. AN AD FOR ANOTHER PEARL LINE! 'Can you guys believe, the lockdown has been such an amazing creative time for me and I came up with this beautiful collection of pearl necklaces that look like a 6-year old made it, except YoUr FaVoRiTe YoUtUbEr strung these pearls while watching Legally Blonde for the umpteenth time! Make it yours for only $450, my profit will be $400 but remember, you'll get a postcard with my photograph and a handwritten note! Just that in itself is worth at least $1,000 because I'm such a beauty guru, mweheheheh'

• Haha

Letsgossip

I’m sorry but don’t apartments get cleaned before a new tenant moves in?? That unit looks so dirty (i.e kitchen counter and stove top :sick:) I’m so confused.

• Sick
I wonder if it's possible (and legal) to make a dropbox or something similar with all of these videos and anyone who has them can add to the box. Thoughts? The thing is, Elle, of course, owns the copyright to the videos but the dropbox wouldn't be profiting off of the videos so no copyright infringement. Maybe a right of control thing?
I don’t see why it wouldn't be legal. She posted the videos on a free, public platform that allows users to download videos posted on the platform. As you mention, we aren’t profiting or trying to profit from the videos. And she’s not losing out on ad money because she already took the videos down.

It’s also Friday and no new video. lm starting to wonder if something happened to her - maybe she she got dumped again? I get she’s moving but what person takes over 2 weeks off to move across town as a single person? This is her 8th move in the last 5 years - you’d think she’d be a pro at it by now.

• Haha

Katrina_AK_0099

Hi Everyone,
Looks like Joe is selling a Coach Briefcase.
Anyone have the vlog where Elle bought him a briefcase?...Wasn't it from Coach?
She's deleted that video, and has actually removed all the vlogmas playlists from her channel. Someone is cleaning house for when her new beau starts poking around her YT channel! Guess she's going to pretend Joe and Rick and Special Someone didn't exist?

She bought Joe that suitcase for his birthday and made a vlogmas video where she was giggling because she made him carry it, underneath a pile of orders, to work for her because she took it back to the Coach store for them to wrap it. Then while waiting for the wrapping, she spent $900 on three t-rex sweaters and a wristlet. Then she went to Banana Republic and spent $250 on a blazer. But then she said the $500 suitcase was a real splurge and she got him some cheap stocking stuffers (travel-sized toiletries, drugstore chocolate) as the rest of his gift.

Eleanor Lecocq (yes, honey, we are still going to use your name even after you contacted the admins of this site and got them to remove your name from the title of this thread!!!!) is just greedy. And for the "fans" who come here and then DM her, think for a second. Is it generous to buy your boyfriend something he doesn't even want and then spend over double the amount on yourself? No... it is not generous. It's greedy and tone deaf.

• Heart

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Elle's live-in relationships always start off with great promise, then quickly go down-hill.
Chris must have felt some affection for Elle but it soon turned to barely concealed irritation and annoyance.
Joe seemed totally in awe of Elle. His feelings seemed to change to simmering resentment and dislike.
Rick, I think he was flattered by Elle's attentions initially, but then became indifferent.

If Elle does not change she will end up as a latter-day Miss Havisham, wearing her decaying wedding dress, surrounded by cobwebs and spiders. Having only her dusty designer shoes, handbags, and her mummified cats for company.

• Haha

Heretosnoop

There's a reason why girls like Fleur (whom I love, don't @ me) when criticised it's always about her fashion taste or how she doesn't share her mansion. Its never about her being a scammer, a fraud, or a bitch. She can be open and honest and still sound down to earth. She just opened up about her miscarriages and not once did she play victim. She mentions that things could be worse.

Elle could NEVER

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
@WaneGal & @Heretosnoop: thank you ladies for your contributing your stats! Just to summarize all the info so far for anyone new:

We have the following measurements from tattle users + Smelley's self-proclaimed measurements at the bottom.

HeightWeight (lbs)Jean/Waist Size (in.)Lululemon SizeLifestyle
5'410524+
5'711024-252-4Very active
5'3-5'4110-12025-264Very active (runner)
5'5125-13026-276Very active
Eleanor according to Eleanor:
5'4 (on the shorter end)130 (heaviest out of everyone)24 (smallest waist)2 (smallest size)Eats GUUDD pasta

Is it just me or does something not add up? :unsure:🤪

• Haha

Sheepsmeadow

Oh that's actually really cheap, especially compared to her Vancouver era apartments (even when she lived alone) and definitely not 800 sq ft as she claimed (lying again?!?!).

I'm surprised she's choosing to live so far out from downtown Seattle. I'm guessing it's the proximity to the tech office and therefore programmer guys with a nice salary that's she's after. That and trying to pay less for the apartment.
Yes, it is certainly cheap. What’s going on, Elle? You’re a practicing lawyer, adjunct professor, and Seattle business owner (not to mention jewelry and fashion designer) and this is all you can afford?

• Haha

Heretosnoop

Something I noticed during her apartment tour when she lived with Joe was that she took the time to mention where the chairs are from (Article) but not the table (IKEA). Perhaps it was because Article offered an affiliate program but IKEA didn’t? 🤔

I believe that they agreed to have Joe pay the rent (in full) and Eleanor Florence Lecocq would make up her share by cooking and cleaning (oh wait they had a cleaner which Eleanor Florence Lecocq probably took care of because in one of the deleted vlogs, she is seen going to the bank to take out cash for the cleaner). This left Eleanor Florence Lecocq with basically her monthly income to splurge on whatever she fancied, including DryBar appointments and “treat myself” purchases. I think Joe paid for the bed frame and claimed it when they broke up, among other large pieces of furniture he paid for.

Could you imagine if Eleanor Florence Lecocq and Joe (or anyone of her victims) had a joint bank account? I have a feeling the balance on that would run dry at the end of every month with Eleanor Florence Lecocq justifying every purchase as a necessary one lol.

Also the reason why I know the dining table is from IKEA is because Joe posted it on the same Buy and Sell fbook page the same week I saw the chairs for sale.

View attachment 155175
OMG, I decided to check that Buy and Sell page again and I see that Joe is selling the Aquatalia boots that Eleanor Florence Lecocq pushed him to buy in that one vlog where they both met at Nordstrom during their lunch hours. (I’m not sure if she made the video private or not!)

LOL even his tone in his post makes it seem like the $300 on these boots was not worth it.

View attachment 155177
It seems like Elle literally ruined his life and he's still getting rid of the shitty items that she made him buy. Everyone knows Nordstrom Anniversary items (except for beauty) are made at a lesser quality, like the 90% of the inventory at Nordstrom Rack, because they know they're selling for a deep discount. Sure there are some hidden gems here and there, but most aren't great and dumb girls like Elle LOVE IT. My favorite part will be Elle thinking she'll get first dibs, but first dibs in the states goes to Level 4 aka Ambassador card holders. I don't remember Elle ever being invited to a private event or being sent gifts (my mother is level 4 and gets sent a floral arrangement every year for her birthday as well as exclusive parties)
Glad Joe got out of the clutches of Eleanor Florence Lecocq

• Heart

actuallawyer

Start at 14:10. The entire conversation with her mom about the two LV purses made me break out in hives. The condescension she slaps Ginette with plus the way Ginette laughs at her with a patronizing cackle plus the seriousness Elle feels the conversation warrants to hold it on a public street with the intensity of those solving world hunger was breathtaking to behold. Even Ginette knows it's all a show.

• Wow